Unsubstantiated complaint - mercerfx issue

The reason i ask is that the CS rep talks about open trades but your trading statement does not have any of them.

So you do not think mercerfx is a scam? but how could it be that my balance was showing $42500 and suddenly dropped to $1440 ? and the staff named Jerry told me that about 5 times of the amount I deposited.

i am sorry but i am not taking any sides at the moment. which platform do you trade on? if its mt4, its pretty straightforward to take a html statement i suppose? rather than an excel sheet with selected trades , with buy/sell order type missing, and with the last trade 816502 showing a profit of 0 when the open and close price are different?

also, you said that their CS guy said that you have a large open loss. but you dont show any open trades. How come?

i am sorry but i am not taking any sides at the moment. which platform do you trade on? if its mt4, its pretty straightforward to take a html statement i suppose? rather than an excel sheet with selected trades , with buy/sell order type missing, and with the last trade 816502 showing a profit of 0 when the open and close price are different?

also, you said that their CS guy said that you have a large open loss. but you dont show any open trades. How come?

These are those Trade History I captured.
The point is, my balance was about $42500 and the guy called Jerry Richmond called me that I have a profit of about 6 times of my deposit. So I withdraw to take my profit. Once I did a withdrawal, it dropped to about $1448.
If you were me, do you think this make any sense? You definite feel that you have been cheated.
mercerfx is just another scam

These are those Trade History I captured.
The point is, my balance was about $42500 and the guy called Jerry Richmond called me that I have a profit of about 6 times of my deposit. So I withdraw to take my profit. Once I did a withdrawal, it dropped to about $1448.
If you were me, do you think this make any sense? You definite feel that you have been cheated.
mercerfx is just another scam

I am sorry but you still have not answered the question. How come their rep said that you had huge losses in open trades while your statement doesn' show any? Do you still have access to your account?

I am sorry but you still have not answered the question. How come their rep said that you had huge losses in open trades while your statement doesn' show any? Do you still have access to your account?

yes I still able to login into my account.
This Jerry Richmond told me I made lot of profit.
So I start withdraw my profit and once they know that I did a withdraw, they made up a story that my profit is about $42500 but my equity only about $1488. What a stupid reason. They think I am a 3 years old kid?
This is completely a scam.
Appreciate if you could further assist me on this matter.

regards,
Erik

So I start withdraw my profit and once they know that I did a withdraw, they made up a story that my profit is about $42500 but my equity only about $1488. What a stupid reason. They think I am a 3 years old kid?

regards,
Erik

anyone can help you only if you give full info that we need. Not information that you choose to give out. Forget what Jerry said. The same Jerry seems to tell you that your equity is less than 2K. If you have access to the account, why dont you post the HTML statement rather than editing and posting an excel sheet? The more you beat around the bush, the more the suspicion points to you rather than the broker.

I have been in this trading business for more than 10 years and have worked with several brokers, most of them bad and few of them good. And i have seen even some good, honest brokers being threatened and torn to pieces by unscrupulous clients who literally blackmail them to get back funds that they have lost trading. Thats why i wanted to make absolutely sure of what you are saying before anyone can think of doing anything in this matter.

regards,
Erik

anyone can help you only if you give full info that we need. Not information that you choose to give out. Forget what Jerry said. The same Jerry seems to tell you that your equity is less than 2K. If you have access to the account, why dont you post the HTML statement rather than editing and posting an excel sheet? The more you beat around the bush, the more the suspicion points to you rather than the broker.

I have been in this trading business for more than 10 years and have worked with several brokers, most of them bad and few of them good. And i have seen even some good, honest brokers being threatened and torn to pieces by unscrupulous clients who literally blackmail them to get back funds that they have lost trading. Thats why i wanted to make absolutely sure of what you are saying before anyone can think of doing anything in this matter.

Hi kahsau,

Thanks a lot for your effort. What I have done is :

1. login
2. click on Information button
3. click on LIVE transactions
4. set date range from 03/25/2014 to 03/25/2015
5. it displayed a long list of trade.
6. since it is too long for screenshot, I highlight all of them and copy
7. paste into google spreadsheet.

I am not hiding anything here. I did copy and paste without changing anything. My account is MT4 Account.

Please if you need other info please let me know.

Back