UNSUPPORTED and CRAZY - Leverage not working at all in IC market https://www.icmarkets.com/en/

tsathya

Dishonorably Discharged Scoundrel
this is thiagarajah sathienthira from chennai we had good experience in customer support by contacting ,quick response with IC market , but there leverage is not always working correct time , if need i can prove it , we already told that and asked refund of our loss amount 597 $ they did not refund ,then again my account made a auto lost of 716.84$ , it happened because of them ,if they refunded my mention amount corect time ,my account must have saved, so our kind request is refund 707.52+597.4= 1304 $ as soon as possible to MY live account number is 1200033497 ,ICMarkets-Live12 to avoid filing case or legal action against you
not only that 2nd there fast is high when hitting stop-loss but very very slow when making profit even past the buy trade or selling rate this is very unfair to traders many peoples wrote here same reviews ,3rd they are charging money two times one when we trade is a big amount ,it is ok they need , but then swapping from our trading profits many times 4th they not allowing small lots like 0.01.0.02 ,this very very unfair to all traders those who do with small capital all traders are allowing wti to buy even 0.01 IC market does not ,they have to make compatible to traders rather than make trouble , this also illegal, indirect method of taking money from traders , so our kind request refund request amount as soon as possible to avoid filing case with compensation and make us to trade happy with small lots
thanking you all

remark : here attached one of a trader as like us because of leverage problem of IC market

Attachments

• dfg5675687.jpg
    dfg5675687.jpg
    601.3 KB · Views: 65
this is thiagarajah sathienthira from chennai we had good experience in customer support by contacting ,quick response with IC market , but there leverage is not always working correct time , if need i can prove it , we already told that and asked refund of our loss amount 597 $ they did not refund ,then again my account made a auto lost of 716.84$ , it happened because of them ,if they refunded my mention amount corect time ,my account must have saved, so our kind request is refund 707.52+597.4= 1304 $ as soon as possible to MY live account number is 1200033497 ,ICMarkets-Live12 to avoid filing case or legal action against you
not only that 2nd there fast is high when hitting stop-loss but very very slow when making profit even past the buy trade or selling rate this is very unfair to traders many peoples wrote here same reviews ,3rd they are charging money two times one when we trade is a big amount ,it is ok they need , but then swapping from our trading profits many times 4th they not allowing small lots like 0.01.0.02 ,this very very unfair to all traders those who do with small capital all traders are allowing wti to buy even 0.01 IC market does not ,they have to make compatible to traders rather than make trouble , this also illegal, indirect method of taking money from traders , so our kind request refund request amount as soon as possible to avoid filing case with compensation and make us to trade happy with small lots
thanking you all

remark : here attached one of a trader as like us because of leverage problem of IC market
Whats their views on this matter?

still i did not here from them anything about this leverage ,but in review they replied , we are not responsible for hitting fast targets, i told them we paid to you IC market ,you only short out all technical issues ,and i request allow in all trade with small lots as traders wish ,they told they will consider our request ,but still money not refunded

still i did not here from them anything about this leverage ,but in review they replied , we are not responsible for hitting fast targets, i told them we paid to you IC market ,you only short out all technical issues ,and i request allow in all trade with small lots as traders wish ,they told they will consider our request ,but still money not refunded
So no reply on your email from them yet, tight?
You sent an inquiry, right?

just received from IC market
Dear Thiagarajah,

Thank you for your email.

We have replied to your FPA post on the main review page, and have requested further information as to how you believe the leverage did not work correctly.

Can you please provide some further information on this, and we are sure we will be able to identify the issue and provide and necessary clarification.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,

but i already replied there reply of my review ,but hope still that not publish yet

just received from IC market
Dear Thiagarajah,

Thank you for your email.

We have replied to your FPA post on the main review page, and have requested further information as to how you believe the leverage did not work correctly.

Can you please provide some further information on this, and we are sure we will be able to identify the issue and provide and necessary clarification.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,

but i already replied there reply of my review, but hope still that not publish yet
Maybe in Mod queue, it will be there soon. :)

IC market first email

Dear Thiagarajah,

Thank you for your reply.

The 'trade disabled' message is different to the 'not enough money' message.

'Trade disabled' is not due to insufficient margin, it indicates that that specific symbol was not available for trading at the time you tried to place the market order. This could be due to a lack of connection to our servers etc, but is in no way related your leverage settings.

We hope this clarifies further for you,

Kind Regards,

Amy Pepper | Head Of Customer Support | IC Markets

IC market secound email

Dear Thiagarajah,

Kindly be advised we have checked your account in full, and have previously confirmed that the account is not applicable for any kind of refund, since there were no technical failings of IC Markets.

We thank you in advance for your understanding,

Kind Regards,

Amy Pepper | Head Of Customer Support | IC Markets

"This could be due to a lack of connection to our servers etc", yo u don't felt this is your

technical failings of IC Markets. what ever leverage or connection problem by your side occur , i could not able to made profit correct time thats your more than 100% fault
so problem is yours as u accept early ,accept it don't try to argue again & again

giving more and more problem to me ,i will again file a case FPA against IC market you are giving psychological agony through emails with out try to solve my problem and countuting to prof your fault is correct ,its never make a good relationship with trader and you ,if you really want to grow in business

stop emailing and refund the loss 1304 $ and compensation amount 20,000 $

thanx

cleardot.gif

ic market so concern to save there company name rather than giving a solution to a trader whether he or she is in problem ,most of this business peoples are doing the same ,only concern there income whether Clint get loss or profit no care ,trying to prove they are correct and save there company name rather than giving solution to affected by them or there technical issues ,problems occur normal they have to accept it then have to do the needful ,I already attached all files is case to saw that trade disable even money in account

Attachments

• 2018-07-04 (8).png
    2018-07-04 (8).png
    160.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 2018-07-04 (7).png
    2018-07-04 (7).png
    159.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 2018-07-09 (2).png
    2018-07-09 (2).png
    142.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 2018-07-23 (4).png
    2018-07-23 (4).png