UNSUPPORTED CLAIM - ALERT! RTC FINANCE SCAM!!!

Hi RTC Customer,

As I wrote you on the email sent yesterday, please send me the link which you claim it's written "no deposit" so I can forward it to our Marketing Department to be analyzed (and edited, if it's the case). My email is sarah.p@rtcfinance.com.

RTC Finance can't force or threat any customer to deposit money (by the way, any broker has this power). It's up to the customer if he wants to deposit or not.

If a person doesn't know how to trade, it's his responsibility to learn it before trading. There are plenty of free educational guides on the Internet, including at https://www.rtcfinance.com/learning/. In addition, you have the customer service, available 24/7 to help with any issues you have.

Also on the broker site, there is a risk warning which alerts that trading carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors, and the RTC always recommends their customers to read the bonus terms and conditions before claiming for it. If RTC made a mistake, we'll be more than happy to assist in your issue, but we need your account number and email associated in order to have access to your account and understand the issue.

Best,

Sarah
Hi Sarah,

I read your response with interest! It seems that you have no idea of what your marketing department is up to, I can't provide you anything in writing with regard to the false claims made by your company but i can point you to a video which is a complete load of lies (it transpires). In the video it demonstrates how easy it is to make money with no deposit (this i found hard to believe which is why I ended up parting with my money) I did think the video was lying because there are 2 supposed customer reviews on there, one was supposed to be American, the other English, the accents were reminiscent of a very bad B movie. However, your traders are the best at 'persuading' people to part with money, in my case, all my funds were supposed to be 'protected' under your 'securitisation (made up word!) policy so that i actually couldn't lose my money. If i lost my money it was supposed to be given back to me with an additional 'bonus' as a 'sorry it didn't work for you, no hard feelings'. That's how you get suckered into parting with stupid amounts of cash in the first month and lose everything! i am still waiting for my funds to be credited back to my account so that i can pay my VAT and mortgage. Yes, I used money i couldn't afford to lose based on false promises that I would not lose my money and I would always be able to pay my bills back and that the money would be back in my account on 25th June without fail. Well, here we are, 25th of June, i was supposed to have a call at 9am (BST) and to my dismay, yet again nobody is available to talk to me!

I am constantly emailing and skype messaging my 'account manager' and also any other people i have names or email address for and nobody answers me. I hoping that by making this public YOU might contact me and we can resolve this, are you willing to help or are you just able to post questions on forums? I am not hiding my identity, I am happy to put my hands up in any public forum including court (if required) to resolve this. I don't normally class myself as stupid or gullible but you have proven me wrong and that I really take objection to!

I look forward to hearing from you!

oh yeah, i'm not going to publicise your video in any public forum!

What's my force?

It’s best to trust AsstModerator, others might just be even more confused then you are…
Absolutely no harm posting an account nb. or by private conversation

The Representative highlighting Lawsuits, just disregard this usual rubbish!

Hi RTC Finance “Customer”,

The only one who is being harassed here is RTC Finance, as we can't harass a person that we don't know who is. Definitely, this thread has turned into crazy talk.

Besides it, you are the only FRAUD here, as you don’t want to provide any account detail to anyone in this thread. I’d rather think that you are a competitor than a real client.

If you were a client, you would have complained and exposed your problem as everybody does. Instead, you just defame the company as a competitor would do.

If you are just a person who doesn’t know how trade and to deal with losses, then neither RTC Finance nor any other broker can solve the problem, although there are free trading guides available on the web which are very useful for beginners.

Finally, if you realized that trading is not for you after losing money, just move on, there are plenty of investment options out there. Trading is not for everyone, it carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors.

We are still available to assist you if you wish to, but for the tenth time, please give your account details as RTC does not have the ability to read minds.

Have a good day!

No account number or other supporting information has come from the account owner. Because of this, the thread is now marked as an unsupported claim.

If FPA member RTC Finance Scam wants to continue to try to gather up people who may or may not be willing to show account numbers, that activity may be continued here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/rtcfinance-com.50334/

I believe LianM may have something to add before I move the thread.

Hello Admin,

Please don't move this thread to unsupported claim. We badly need your help to stop RTC Finance from their illegal acts. The other victims made me stronger so I am posting my account number here to prove that I am a CLIENT of RTC.

I have asked my money back from you and you reject it. You know my story very well RTC. To our account manager, Thomas King - We wish and pray that you will find it in your heart to help us. We trusted you, you said we were in good hands. Yes you proved yourself to us a couple of times, we even moved with you from Vinci to RTC because of trust but now you left us with all these troubles? We are in debt with our credit cards, don't know what to do.

With regards to Sarah's reply :

If you are just a person who doesn’t know how trade and to deal with losses, then neither RTC Finance nor any other broker can solve the problem, although there are free trading guides available on the web which are very useful for beginners.

Your act is this...once we join RTC, a fund manager will call us. I have been with FXPRO before Vinci (with Thomas) and with Pepperstone as well but they don't have marketers and bogus analysts calling you in the middle of the night.

What happened to us, we have our own trades and this Robin called us and instructed us to cancel all our open trades and because they will upgrade our accounts to Leverage of 1:400 and we will trade altogether. They are "building" our accounts so we can withdraw our profits by next week (week after that nightmare call happened). He said there's no need to worry because our accounts are under their "securitised" law - I can't even find this word in the dictionary, and that if we incur losses, everything is fully refundable. He was very pushy, we can't ask questions, he was rushing us to place the trades. Then after placing the trades, he asked us to deposit, asked all our bank records and said "do everything you can to provide the money". My colleague even said she has to ask permission from her husband then Robin replied "No, as a woman, you have to be independent and to decide by yourself!"

A lawyer told me, to us victims, we shouldn't blame ourselves too much if this happened. Because these people are con-artists and they are experts in what they do.

RTC just opened last year and they already have numerous complaints on different sites. All stories are the same as ours. We believe that only the company is new but the people behind RTC have been in this "fraud" business for years already.

For all the victims, please join us in fighting this company so we can get our money back and if not, at least save other traders from falling into their trap.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-05-30 18.45.47.png
    Screenshot 2017-05-30 18.45.47.png
    197.5 KB · Views: 5
You already missed the deadline to post an account number. From the image you posted, I am unsure if it is your account or the account of some other member of the group.

Those who say they've had problems need to open their own threads. It would be a very good idea for the OP in each thread to include their account number.

If RTC or any forex company really has scammed anyone, those opening threads must be willing to publicly share evidence on request if they want their complaints to be taken seriously. For brokerage accounts, an account number is usually the first thing asked.

Back