UNSUPPORTED CLAIM Grinta Invest is scam, cheat, trick and fraud

do not believe scammer Grinta-Invest and their agents, they will rob you out easily, do not trust to Michael and be careful, - this liar may change his fake name to Andrew or any other, just to diddle out money from you !!!
They never earn a profit from market and all profit they will show in managed by them MT4 is fake.
They even not registered as a broker and all what they aiming is gather money from people and disappear at once without a liability.
Internet is full of complains and histories how Grinta-Invest cheating many peoples !!!

Dear Traders,

Grinta invest is definitely not a scammer, I've been trading for a year and without any inconvenience, if i withdrawl within two days without charge on my bankaccount
I have a daily contact with Michael and meet him in Amsterdam.
I can only say that Grinta Invest is a very reliable company and certainly does not make any scams.
The problem really is with Charandrei and you are a real liar.

do not believe scammer Grinta-Invest and their agents, they will rob you out easily, do not trust to Michael and be careful, - this liar may change his fake name to Andrew or any other, just to diddle out money from you !!!
They never earn a profit from market and all profit they will show in managed by them MT4 is fake.
They even not registered as a broker and all what they aiming is gather money from people and disappear at once without a liability.
Internet is full of complains and histories how Grinta-Invest cheating many peoples !!!

Dear Traders,

Grinta invest is definitely not a scammer, I've been trading for a year and without any inconvenience, if i withdrawl within two days without charge on my bankaccount
I have a daily contact with Michael and meet him in Amsterdam.
I can only say that Grinta Invest is a very reliable company and certainly does not make any scams.
The problem really is with Charandrei and you are a real liar.

Andreicha said:
- Grinta promise 3 – 5% of monthly return, first month was great and they bought my attention and I give good comment for them on FPA site and increase my invest, but after it was waste of time and finally money. Dec + 6.31 %, Jan + 3.4 %, Feb + 2.83 %, Mar + 2.64 %, Apr + 3.06 % = 18.24% minus 30% of grinta performance fee = 12.77% from my deposit I could receive, but dealing with Grinta Invest I have big loss totally.

This brings up 2 points.

1. Do you have this promise in writing or a recording of it in a spoken conversation?

2. Unless Grinta-Invest does performance fees in a bizarre way, the 30% would be 30% of the 18.24% profit, not 30% of the entire account balance. Are you claiming they subtracted 30% of your total? If so, can you post documentation showing this?

- Once Grinta understands that you would take your money from them, they will create new rules to take from you as much possible different commissions, penalties and so on. I did 3 transfers with small amounts to different banks to find out pay less commission and when I decide to withdraw all deposit they suddenly create a rule that if withdrawing more than one time per month you will be charged for 4% of the amount.

Something like this should be clearly laid out in the TOS. Do you have screenshots showing the original and altered terms?

Andreicha and Micheal said:
- They have their account with Czech Republic bank and when you withdrawing money from your trade account you will lose 3 – 7% of the amount because this bank using chain of other correspondence banks and do not have straight agreements with other banks to provide transferring with lowest rates. - I don't know what's wrong with a German bank with a local branch in Czech-Republic. My clients in Europe receive funds this way the same day, with no charges at all ! They use EUR bank accounts to send/get money with our bank, and those with USD accounts use the USD bank account details. You should be happy it's not in Bulgaria or Cyprus or Greece... Asking me to find out about all your bank rates and fees and all the correspondence banks fees and cancel them is not within my power, I don't control the world banking system, nor GRINTA and when I checked the last time, it's not possible to avoid "chain of other correspondence banks" when sending money between different continents.

Intermediary banks can suck. This is where it is a good idea to do a few test transfers in both directions, and to make sure those transfers don't pass some limit on the number of monthly transfers. The percent sounds large, but if the transfer was small, this could easily happen.

- Just remember, if you willing to keep your money less than 365 days with Grinta Invest, you will lose any profit and not the fact you will escape your initial deposit as they may do with your money whatever they want without any responsibility and excuses. They wish keep client’s money under a bank deposit conditions, when you withdrawing early of agreed time you not getting deposit interest, that the approach of Grinta as they thinking about them self they a bank. They actually forgot that a bank in such case still will allow less interest. - Sir, when taking money away from a saving plan at your bank, they will put a penalty on your INVESTMENT and cancel all profits they did for you. Luckily for you we are not a bank and we didn't touch your funds, and even sent you back 20% of the total profits that were done for you. T&C are clear - don't go under 10k total invested funds during your first full 12 months in the service. You asked for all the money back , profits included with a vague promise to be back in few months, I activated T&C of the service like I should, so this claim "you will lose any profit" - is FALSE accusation. Allow me to ignore the other claims in this case as this is all written already in the T&C , part 20-25. I invite the readers to see for themselves.

Part 25 does state that 80% of profits will be removed. I assume this percent was applied after the 30% performance fee (one side or the other, please correct me if I am wrong in this assumption). So the client should have emerged from this with his initial balance and some small amount of profit (excluding banking fees).

I personally would not agree to a penalty that large, but if the client did, and the calculations were properly applied, then there is no real complaint here. Unlike many people, I read financial contracts carefully and am ready to walk away from a deal if I don't like the terms and can't negotiate for better ones.

- Grinta promised me that they very-very shortly becoming registered certified with some authority to be under regulation, - sweet song, they never intend to be regulated, such entity never may be regulated by respective authorities. Also they always telling about they will listed on the stock exchange, but it absolutely empty words, - only to force you to deposit more amount. - My promise holds, we are in final process with VFSC regulator and true, our 5 years plan is to be PUBLIC company, traded in UK100 index. However, plans and reality don't always match at the same time. I'm not sure you or other readers are fully aware, but VFSC took a serious "hit" recently. Many regulated brokers by them were "playing dirty" with clients, delaying withdrawals, ignoring them, changing their trading conditions, opening losing trades for them and more ugly manipulations. Clients complained to the regulator and they have decided to change their policy, making it harder to register with them (asking for more documents, proofs of company registrations, more trusties, basically - MORE). We were in final stages being fully regulated with the old form they asked and now it's delayed a little bit because of the new demands. WHICH IS GREAT because this regulator is becoming "stronger" and more respectable. Good for us and good for our clients. Our plan to be a public company still stands ! Time will show if this plan came through.

Vanuatu "regulation". :p

Although Vanuatu regulation means about as much as a participation trophy for coming in 30th place, and even though this regulation isn't even final yet; regulation, or lack thereof, is not relevant to the core complaint. Being listed on the London Stock Exchange or the Dominican OTC Exchange isn't relevant to the core issue. The core issue is whether the client was denied any money legitimately due.

Is there a claim that the contract the client signed isn't the one which is attached in this thread? So, are there any specific, documented disputes over the contractual terms or evidence of TOS being changed? Are there any documented disputes over the calculations of the amount to be paid out to the client?

Good morning Andrei and others that show interest in this thread.

I did all that is in my legal powers to prove that all funds were sent back to this angry client. Again, I invite you all to check the attached document and my full reply earlier. I believe that "1 picture is worth more than 100 words" , in this case - 100 FALSE accusations.The client "broke" T&C of this Managed Account service, revoking his contract, he didn't like the results of his actions and decided to damage the company in every way he knows.
He was NOT scammed in any way as the attached documents clearly proofs.

Andrei,

I wish you will spend some time reading other threads about real SCAM brokers and what they did to their clients and then you'll look deeply inside and think hard, be honest about it (if not with me then with yourself) and then tell me - is your story like theirs? Were your trades manipulated so you'll lose? are you still waiting for a withdrawal 3 months? were you ever ignored?

You say Andrew isn't real, and I say that few of my serious investors that met me in person, got a full presentation from Andrew about our product from the Technical aspect.

I wish sometimes that words will cost money and False accusations will get a huge penalty so people will consider their words before their out there in the open.

I truly believe the readers and the operators of FPA website will be bale to make a "quick call" here and see that your claims has no base.

Good day to all and only the best.

Michael
Grinta-Invest

Good day Pharaoh,

Allow me to give my side at the story, answering point by point, I hope Andreicha will find time to do the same.

"1. Do you have this promise in writing or a recording of it in a spoken conversation? "- NEVER in my life I promise a profit to anyone. I provided a link (few actually) and investor passwords (given by clients that agreed to share their mt4 account details. All I said is - Results speaks for itself !

2. "Unless Grinta-Invest does performance fees in a bizarre way, the 30% would be 30% of the 18.24% profit, not 30% of the entire account balance. Are you claiming they subtracted 30% of your total? If so, can you post documentation showing this?" - EXACTLY my point ! - ALL his funds were sent back (39k , were in fact we got about 38.5k after bank commissions) + HIS SHARE OF PROFITS according to the T&C of the service. I did NOT deduct twice or three times. I took the TOTAL profits we generated for the client, Then cut 80% of it out and add the amount I got after calculations to the 39k, then since it was withdrawal number 7 in 1.5 months, I took 4% from the withdrawal amount as our fee to cover all the expenses. With all due respect to the client, we will not lose money if we don't have too. ALL clients are informed about this fee during our conversation about the company (introduction call).

"Intermediary banks can suck. This is where it is a good idea to do a few test transfers in both directions, and to make sure those transfers don't pass some limit on the number of monthly transfers. The percent sounds large, but if the transfer was small, this could easily happen." -
Tell me about it, in-fact, tell him.... the one that thinks I have such big powers that I can control banking system.

"Part 25 does state that 80% of profits will be removed. I assume this percent was applied after the 30% performance fee (one side or the other, please correct me if I am wrong in this assumption). So the client should have emerged from this with his initial balance and some small amount of profit (excluding banking fees)." -
I explained it earlier, but don't mind doing it again quickly - He got all his invested funds back (39k according to bank swifts, even-though we received less due to bank fees) + He also got 20% from the total profits for the whole time his account was active. Then, when money was sent to him, there was a 4% fee from the full amount that was originally suppose to be sent to him, thus - the client still got all his funds + small profits that were probably "eaten" later due to bank charges.

"Vanuatu "regulation". :p
Although Vanuatu regulation means about as much as a participation trophy for coming in 30th place, and even though this regulation isn't even final yet; regulation, or lack thereof, is not relevant to the core complaint. Being listed on the London Stock Exchange or the Dominican OTC Exchange isn't relevant to the core issue. The core issue is whether the client was denied any money legitimately due."-
I get your point about VFSC regulation, but wishes to remind you that few years ago, SyCec was also :p. Not that today it's the best (we all know IronFx story, right?)
My point - Don't be so fast to judge Vanuatu regulator (we are using it to show clean records and to get better regulations in the future) and I 100% AGREE with you that it's not even the point of this thread, the point is this claim of the client that he was scammed by Grinta-Invest and that I'm a liar. I believe the documents I sent tells the story perfectly.

"Is there a claim that the contract the client signed isn't the one which is attached in this thread? So, are there any specific, documented disputes over the contractual terms or evidence of TOS being changed?" - It did change once during the 1.5 years this service is running online. ALL clients were informed of the change and the updated T&C (the ones that are attached) were sent to EVERY ACTIVE CLIENT using the managed account service. Andreicha is not different then others. He got it by email and since then, we had more emails sent to each other, he can't say he didn't get the email or something like that.

Dear Pharaoh,

I believe that my reply adds more "light" to the story and making it even easier now to judge if this claim is false or not.
Please don't hesitate to ask more "hard" questions if needs. I promise you full answers and 100% cooperation in order for us to end this sad story.

Have a great day,
Michael
Grinta-Invest

Grinta-Invest accounts they showing in trading platform are fake and they never trading real accounts as their target is to show a client that they are "successful" and attract more money to disappear at some time before the Police will catch them.

Simply what Grinta doing is creating pyramid investment scheme, such case put in scenario "The Wizard of Lies" and the story uncovers what Grinta is targeting and this how they are cheating people. That is the main reason why they want keep your money so long as possible and if you want withdraw - they will never pay the profit as no profit exist. Any amount they pay you it will be the money of other client.

This agent Michael Grinta-inve in some cases may present them self as Andrew, Bob or Steward... and he try now put lot off excuses and show that Grinta is not scams, he is doing his black job only and aiming to prove others bring him money.

Grinta-Invest is even not registered as a broker or a financial service organization, Grinta as it is simply doesn't existing and only webpage registered on some cheap net-service and lot of promises from agent via whatsapp.

Sure i am lucky i have escape my money from them even with significant lost, but at least this trick and fraud not will steal from me any more.

Do not trust to the fraudster Grinta your money, you will lose it.

I asked you some very specific questions which could easily prove your case if you have evidence. Do you have any intent of answering them and providing the documentation I asked for, or do you just want to complain that the company is an unregulated broker (like a few hundred others - some scam, some not)?

Dear Andreicha,

Again, "thanks" for your accusations, I hope you can support it with evidence as you are failing to do so time after time

This is clearly a try to damage me personally and damage the company Grinta-Invest.

You BROKE Terms&Conditions of the service and now complaining about the outcome.
You also claim the trades are fake, but Grinta-Invest provides ALL clients FULL login details to their MT4. They can watch the trades live (if they catch it in time) and they can login to their accounts 24/7.
Grinta-Invest has nothing to hide and will never have something to hide.

You claim we are not registered, but forgetting that I gave you this registration number - 09911192 many times before, and this leads to many links with the same content -
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09911192

As for Andrew - Man ohhh man, you couldn't be more wrong here.... I guess that you won't be convinced even by clients of mine that met me in person and got LIVE presentation from Andrew, clients who are in the service for over a year now and were able to ALWAYS withdraw funds without stress and issues, using their EURO accounts or USD accounts to send/get back funds.

I truly think your anger shouldn't be directed at me or at Grinta, again I'll say it - point your finger at your banks and at yourself for terminating your account before the full 12 months ended.
Also, a general question - When making a saving plan with your bank and taking the funds back before the time ends on your plan, or when taking a loan and terminating it sooner than you should - You pay the bank a fine. You pay from your money this fine, not from profits or something like that. So again I'll say it, be happy I'm not a bank.

I hope that with the help of FPA, the truth will be out there.

Andreicha,

I asked Pharaoh to come in and look at this thread. I did that because I knew he'd bring the focus down to the core issues and ask for the evidence to show if you were owed any money or not.

You did not provide the requested evidence or even address his questions.

I'll give you until 9 am New York time on Tuesday, June 6th to act. Answer what Pharaoh asked in Post #14 above. If you have documentation, attach it. Otherwise, your thread will be considered as Abandoned and/or Unsupported. If this seems like an unfair deadline, consider the fact that I could mark your thread as Unsupported right now and still be within the guidelines.

Back