UNSUPPORTED CLAIM Grinta Invest is scam, cheat, trick and fraud

Andreicha

Banned for uncivilized behavior
MODERATION NOTE: When asked for evidence to back up any of the primary claims in this complaint, Andreicha ignored the request and presented more unsupported complaints. When given a deadline, he reacted by sending an uncivilized message to the forums administrator. Andreicha has now been permanently banned from the FPA for his conduct. The FPA recommends not trusting claims from a person who acts this way.

I used Grinta service from December 2016 till April 2017 and totally I have 5% lost for my overall investment in 5 months.

Only one good thing is that I have escaped my initial deposit even with this lost. Could be worth.

Many bad things about them:

- They will feed you with offers for different bonuses or credits to your account which not working at all as no different for position lot size opened.

- They not available to provide professional support and clarify your questions regarding bank transfers issues. They just withdrawing your needs and forwarding you to solve/ find a solution alone.

- They have their account with Czech Republic bank and when you withdrawing money from your trade account you will lose 3 – 7% of the amount because this bank using chain of other correspondence banks and do not have straight agreements with other banks to provide transferring with lowest rates.

- Once Grinta understands that you would take your money from them, they will create new rules to take from you as much possible different commissions, penalties and so on. I did 3 transfers with small amounts to different banks to find out pay less commission and when I decide to withdraw all deposit they suddenly create a rule that if withdrawing more than one time per month you will be charged for 4% of the amount.

- Servant Michael from client service assistance is extremely unsolid person and very easy can betray you at an important moment, when I request withdrawal all my deposit he closed my account (I did not intend to close it) and told me that he is the manager and it is up to his opinion how to treat a client… and finally he reject support me says “good bay”. Of course, when you experiencing such approach from the person who keeps your money, - your next wish is to escape your money asap from them.

- Just remember, if you willing to keep your money less than 365 days with Grinta Invest, you will lose any profit and not the fact you will escape your initial deposit as they may do with your money whatever they want without any responsibility and excuses. They wish keep client’s money under a bank deposit conditions, when you withdrawing early of agreed time you not getting deposit interest, that the approach of Grinta as they thinking about them self they a bank. They actually forgot that a bank in such case still will allow less interest.

- Grinta promise 3 – 5% of monthly return, first month was great and they bought my attention and I give good comment for them on FPA site and increase my invest, but after it was waste of time and finally money. Dec + 6.31 %, Jan + 3.4 %, Feb + 2.83 %, Mar + 2.64 %, Apr + 3.06 % = 18.24% minus 30% of grinta performance fee = 12.77% from my deposit I could receive, but dealing with Grinta Invest I have big loss totally.

- Grinta promised me that they very-very shortly becoming registered certified with some authority to be under regulation, - sweet song, they never intend to be regulated, such entity never may be regulated by respective authorities. Also they always telling about they will listed on the stock exchange, but it absolutely empty words, - only to force you to deposit more amount.

Simply what you may do with Grinta Invest is give them your money, they will manage it for their profit and may be you will escape it back from them. In fact you given your money to someone who name himself as Michael and you cannot be sure that this person not will disappear at some moment with your money.

Finally, here is the fragment of email I receive from Grinta:

“I have only one advise for you - In the future, talk less and do more and NEVER complain about a business that still holds your money.... lucky for you I'm an honest person and Grinta-Invest is A VERY HONEST broker. I know of many others that never got their money back, even after making 1000 complaints on all websites online. If you ever plan to bad mouth a service, make sure you got your money back first.

Just a friendly advise.

Michael, Grinta-Invest”

I am bindingly do not recommend Grinta Invest, grinta-invest.com to trust as a business partner as surely declaring Grinta Invest is scam, cheat, trick and fraud.

Andrei, I see you decided to take your claims (lets call it many lies now) to the next step.

Luckily for you I became a father earlier this week and can't find time this moment to reply to all your claims, but I promise you - I will. 1 by 1 I will show all the readers of this fake claim the truth.

A person that decided to ignore a contract he signed, to withdraw from his "long term investment" every day and expecting not to pay any commission on the way (the commissions we pay our providers), expect us to brake the low for him (sending withdrawals in a different way from deposit method) , asking to take all funds out without any penalty (again, ignoring your T&C that you signed on) and looks at me as a walking ATM machine with no charges... does NOT deserves any honor from me. Only the truth will be shown here, with screen shots and everything.

This story just started and I really hope the readers will dedicate time to explain you what I already know - SCAMS don't return all your money + profits (which were taken by your bank commissions and the corespondent banks they were using). SCAM brokers don't reply to your whatsapp messages at Sunday 4 AM and SCAM brokers don't say to clients - "Your account is closed because of breaching T&C, I'm sending you all your money back, about 40k" SCAM brokers don't give back even 1000 dollars.

As I said, I promise to find time and reply to EVERYTHING you wrote, 1 point after another with screen shots of everything.
Since I became a father this week, I have more important things to do right now at this moment. But don't worry Andrei and don't worry readers, the truth will be out in a very short time so you can all judge and see how an angry client that is no longer welcomed is trying to destroy a company name because of his frustration.

with respect to everyone but not to you

Michael
Sales manager
Grinta-Invest

I used Grinta service from December 2016 till April 2017 and totally I have 5% lost for my overall investment in 5 months.

Only one good thing is that I have escaped my initial deposit even with this lost. Could be worth.

- They will feed you with offers for different bonuses or credits to your account which not working at all as no different for position lot size opened.

- They not available to provide professional support and clarify your questions regarding bank transfers issues. They just withdrawing your needs and forwarding you to solve/ find a solution alone.

- They have their account with Czech Republic bank and when you withdrawing money from your trade account you will lose 3 – 7% of the amount because this bank using chain of other correspondence banks and do not have straight agreements with other banks to provide transferring with lowest rates.

- Once Grinta understands that you would take your money from them, they will create new rules to take from you as much possible different commissions, penalties and so on. I did 3 transfers with small amounts to different banks to find out pay less commission and when I decide to withdraw all deposit they suddenly create a rule that if withdrawing more than one time per month you will be charged for 4% of the amount.

- Servant Michael from client service assistance is extremely unsolid person and very easy can betray you at an important moment, when I request withdrawal all my deposit he closed my account (I did not intend to close it) and told me that he is the manager and it is up to his opinion how to treat a client… and finally he reject support me says “good bay”. Of course, when you experiencing such approach from the person who keeps your money, - your next wish is to escape your money asap from them.

- Just remember, if you willing to keep your money less than 365 days with Grinta Invest, you will lose any profit and not the fact you will escape your initial deposit as they may do with your money whatever they want without any responsibility and excuses. They wish keep client’s money under a bank deposit conditions, when you withdrawing early of agreed time you not getting deposit interest, that the approach of Grinta as they thinking about them self they a bank. They actually forgot that a bank in such case still will allow less interest.

- Grinta promise 3 – 5% of monthly return, first month was great and they bought my attention and I give good comment for them on FPA site and increase my invest, but after it was waste of time and finally money. Dec + 6.31 %, Jan + 3.4 %, Feb + 2.83 %, Mar + 2.64 %, Apr + 3.06 % = 18.24% minus 30% of grinta performance fee = 12.77% from my deposit I could receive, but dealing with Grinta Invest I have big loss totally.

- Grinta promised me that they very-very shortly becoming registered certified with some authority to be under regulation, - sweet song, they never intend to be regulated, such entity never may be regulated by respective authorities. Also they always telling about they will listed on the stock exchange, but it absolutely empty words, - only to force you to deposit more amount.

Simply what you may do with Grinta Invest is give them your money, they will manage it for their profit and may be you will escape it back from them. In fact you given your money to someone who name himself as Michael and you cannot be sure that this person not will disappear at some moment with your money.

“I have only one advise for you - In the future, talk less and do more and NEVER complain about a business that still holds your money.... lucky for you I'm an honest person and Grinta-Invest is A VERY HONEST broker. I know of many others that never got their money back, even after making 1000 complaints on all websites online. If you ever plan to bad mouth a service, make sure you got your money back first.

Just a friendly advise.

Michael, Grinta-Invest”

I am bindingly do not recommend Grinta Invest, grinta-invest.com to trust as a business partner as surely declaring Grinta Invest is scam, cheat, trick and fraud.

You continue to post lies and I will continue to re-act with copy paste for now (like you are doing). Once I find the time next week, I will post EVERYTHING there is to show and people will judge for themself.

It's not good that a story is told only from one side

Here it is now :

Andrei, I see you decided to take your claims (lets call it many lies now) to the next step.

HERE IS MY REPLY FROM OTHER ONLINE WEBSITES AS WELL -

Luckily for you I became a father earlier this week and can't find time this moment to reply to all your claims, but I promise you - I will. 1 by 1 I will show all the readers of this fake claim the truth.

A person that decided to ignore a contract he signed, to withdraw from his 'long term investment' every day and expecting not to pay any commission on the way (the commissions we pay our providers), expect us to brake the low for him (sending withdrawals in a different way from deposit method) , asking to take all funds out without any penalty (again, ignoring your T&C that you signed on) and looks at me as a walking ATM machine with no charges... does NOT deserves any honor from me. Only the truth will be shown here, with screen shots and everything.

This story just started and I really hope the readers will dedicate time to explain you what I already know - SCAMS don't return all your money + profits (which were taken by your bank commissions and the corespondent banks they were using). SCAM brokers don't reply to your whatsapp messages at Sunday 4 AM and SCAM brokers don't say to clients - 'Your account is closed because of breaching T&C, I'm sending you all your money back, about 40k' SCAM brokers don't give back even 1000 dollars.

As I said, I promise to find time and reply to EVERYTHING you wrote, 1 point after another with screen shots of everything.
Since I became a father this week, I have more important things to do right now at this moment. But don't worry Andrei and don't worry readers, the truth will be out in a very short time so you can all judge and see how an angry client that is no longer welcomed is trying to destroy a company name because of his frustration.

with respect to everyone but not to you

Michael
Sales manager
Grinta-Invest

this is ordinary such liar will offer thousand excuses and will try to make himself white and downy angel...

The fact is,- money lost with Grinta Invest and people are aware about it now.

Such result of money lost with Grinta cheaters is not only me and im not first. WWWs are full of the same stories with Grinta.

Grinta is pyramid investment scheme, once Grinta gathers as much possible money from dupes - Grinta will disappear and it is easy for Grinta as this is offshore broker, no responsibility to any authority.

Grinta business is to scam, cheat, trick and fraud with looking for investment people.

Only lazy and naive will have a relation with Grinta.

this is ordinary such liar will offer thousand excuses and will try to make himself white and downy angel...

Such result of money lost with Grinta cheaters is not only me and im not first. WWWs are full of the same stories with Grinta.

Grinta is pyramid investment scheme, once Grinta gathers as much possible money from dupes - Grinta will disappear and it is easy for Grinta as this is offshore broker, no responsibility to any authority.

Grinta business is to scam, cheat, trick and fraud with looking for investment people.

Good day all readers , I believe the best way to judge this case is by having all proofs in hand.

I will start by replying shortly to the claims "Andreicha" made in this thread. I invite you all to check the attached files where you can all see the client received by Grinta-Invest ALL his funds back + PROFITS (A portion of them). The T&C he was fully aware off are also attached.

I used Grinta service from December 2016 till April 2017 and totally I have 5% lost for my overall investment in 5 months. - I don't think you lost anything, your account was profitable.

Only one good thing is that I have escaped my initial deposit even with this lost. Could be worth. - Thanks for the compliments

- They will feed you with offers for different bonuses or credits to your account which not working at all as no different for position lot size opened. - Sure it does effect your trades, smaller equity accounts get smaller trade sizes.

- They not available to provide professional support and clarify your questions regarding bank transfers issues. They just withdrawing your needs and forwarding you to solve/ find a solution alone. - Let's be accurate here - you asked me to find out our bank fees for transfer and also yours, and also the "middle bank" used for sending money from Europe to Abu-Dhabi/Dubai and how to avoid it. The whole story started when you "lost" 156 usd on a transfer of 4860 usd and asked me to investigate every day, almost every 2 hours. I sent you the fullest document I can provide from our bank, with all the numbers and digits to give it to your bank and find out about this issue. I'm not an employee of my/your bank and I did my best - The funds manager sent you the withdrawal the same day you requested the funds, and used the bank details you provided in your request.

- They have their account with Czech Republic bank and when you withdrawing money from your trade account you will lose 3 – 7% of the amount because this bank using chain of other correspondence banks and do not have straight agreements with other banks to provide transferring with lowest rates. - I don't know what's wrong with a German bank with a local branch in Czech-Republic. My clients in Europe receive funds this way the same day, with no charges at all ! They use EUR bank accounts to send/get money with our bank, and those with USD accounts use the USD bank account details. You should be happy it's not in Bulgaria or Cyprus or Greece... Asking me to find out about all your bank rates and fees and all the correspondence banks fees and cancel them is not within my power, I don't control the world banking system, nor GRINTA and when I checked the last time, it's not possible to avoid "chain of other correspondence banks" when sending money between different continents.

- Once Grinta understands that you would take your money from them, they will create new rules to take from you as much possible different commissions, penalties and so on. I did 3 transfers with small amounts to different banks to find out pay less commission and when I decide to withdraw all deposit they suddenly create a rule that if withdrawing more than one time per month you will be charged for 4% of the amount. - This is not news to you or to me as I told you from the start when you asked about company policy regarding withdrawals - I answered we do 1 complementary withdrawal every 30 days. You laughed and said you want to keep money in for a year, which I replied - "why would you? , I prefer you will withdraw profits from time to time to enjoy it and think of me while doing so" You started making "test" withdrawals to banks and e-wallets to check fees and commissions and I warned you it will no longer be FREE withdrawals as you are making them every couple of days.

- Servant Michael from client service assistance is extremely unsoiled person and very easy can betray you at an important moment, when I request withdrawal all my deposit he closed my account (I did not intend to close it) and told me that he is the manager and it is up to his opinion how to treat a client and finally he reject support me says “good bay”. Of course, when you experiencing such approach from the person who keeps your money, - your next wish is to escape your money asap from them. - We leave in a world without MASTERS AND SERVANTS sir.... that's one. As for your claim "I did not intend to close it" - I agree with you. You wrote me by whatsapp that you plan to take it all out and put back in funds in few months. (Friday afternoon 3 weeks back) and I replied that I'm closing your account and advise you to seek other investments as I'm not interested in you as my client any more. Activating the penalty of 80% from PROFITS (that our team did for you, you did nothing for those profits) so I can cover the fees we paid for you as a client to your IB. Even if you were planning to come back to the service, this penalty would have been activated as this is the terms and conditions of the first year of the service (after full 12 months in the service, there are no restrictions or conditions like that and no penalties of any kind).
Sir, last time I checked this is a free world and you have all the rights to withdraw back your FULL INVESTMENT at any time, and stop being a client of the company if you are not happy with the services, it also means that the company has the right to stop providing you services, cancel your account and give you back ALL your money + some of the profits like agreed in the updated POA + T&C document you got from me by email on 14.12.2016 when you asked me to send you again this document because you are looking to refer friends/clients.
As for my personality "is extremely unsoiled person and very easy can betray you at an important moment, " - Again, thanks for the kind words, but I believe you are talking more about yourself. I activated my rights on T&C of this service and looks like you got very upset about it.

- Just remember, if you willing to keep your money less than 365 days with Grinta Invest, you will lose any profit and not the fact you will escape your initial deposit as they may do with your money whatever they want without any responsibility and excuses. They wish keep client’s money under a bank deposit conditions, when you withdrawing early of agreed time you not getting deposit interest, that the approach of Grinta as they thinking about them self they a bank. They actually forgot that a bank in such case still will allow less interest. - Sir, when taking money away from a saving plan at your bank, they will put a penalty on your INVESTMENT and cancel all profits they did for you. Luckily for you we are not a bank and we didn't touch your funds, and even sent you back 20% of the total profits that were done for you. T&C are clear - don't go under 10k total invested funds during your first full 12 months in the service. You asked for all the money back , profits included with a vague promise to be back in few months, I activated T&C of the service like I should, so this claim "you will lose any profit" - is FALSE accusation. Allow me to ignore the other claims in this case as this is all written already in the T&C , part 20-25. I invite the readers to see for themselves.

- Grinta promise 3 – 5% of monthly return, first month was great and they bought my attention and I give good comment for them on FPA site and increase my invest, but after it was waste of time and finally money. Dec + 6.31 %, Jan + 3.4 %, Feb + 2.83 %, Mar + 2.64 %, Apr + 3.06 % = 18.24% minus 30% of grinta performance fee = 12.77% from my deposit I could receive, but dealing with Grinta Invest I have big loss totally. - FIRST - Never in my life I promised you any profits, I don't make promises like that and I also teach account managers in sales courses to NEVER promise things they are not 100% sure about. So, please... I suggested that our average MONTHLY profits is around 3%-7% on great months, hoping for EVERY month to end in profits. HOPING, not promising. SECOND - Take the best bank in the world, one that will give you even 4%-5% YEARLY interest on your funds... it will not compare to our results as we make average of more than 35% YEARLY profits for our clients. True, some clients complains it's too low for them and they look for more, but those are the small clients with dreams of making 1 mil out of their 10k and my reply to them is always the same - "our motto is not to win , our motto is not to lose" and as proof we have draw-down of less than 1% in our trading !!!! making this service a VERY LOW RISK one, not a VERY PROFITABLE one like some hope.

- Grinta promised me that they very-very shortly becoming registered certified with some authority to be under regulation, - sweet song, they never intend to be regulated, such entity never may be regulated by respective authorities. Also they always telling about they will listed on the stock exchange, but it absolutely empty words, - only to force you to deposit more amount. - My promise holds, we are in final process with VFSC regulator and true, our 5 years plan is to be PUBLIC company, traded in UK100 index. However, plans and reality don't always match at the same time. I'm not sure you or other readers are fully aware, but VFSC took a serious "hit" recently. Many regulated brokers by them were "playing dirty" with clients, delaying withdrawals, ignoring them, changing their trading conditions, opening losing trades for them and more ugly manipulations. Clients complained to the regulator and they have decided to change their policy, making it harder to register with them (asking for more documents, proofs of company registrations, more trusties, basically - MORE). We were in final stages being fully regulated with the old form they asked and now it's delayed a little bit because of the new demands. WHICH IS GREAT because this regulator is becoming "stronger" and more respectable. Good for us and good for our clients. Our plan to be a public company still stands ! Time will show if this plan came through...

Simply what you may do with Grinta Invest is give them your money, they will manage it for their profit and may be you will escape it back from them. In fact you given your money to someone who name himself as Michael and you cannot be sure that this person not will disappear at some moment with your money. - Sorry to hear that's how you feel, but again if you check with the readers sir, it's like that with every broker all around the world.

Just a friendly advise. - I gave you a GREAT advise sir, don't complain about a merchant (regardless to forex brokers) when he still have your money. Many of them will make your life very hard because of that and will delay your request to get money back.
I invite you to check this website for SCAM brokers and the stories of their clients, they did everything right, were nice, polite and waited to see their funds back (not even talking about profits), some (most) are still waiting till this day, which is years for many of them. Nothing like that happened to you here sir. Grinta-Invest sent you back your money and ALWAYS it took 1-7 days max for you to be able to use again this money from your bank account. I really think your anger should be directed to those who deserve it - BANKS and their banking system.

Michael, Grinta-Invest”

I am blindingly do not recommend Grinta Invest, grinta-invest.com to trust as a business partner as surely declaring Grinta Invest is scam, cheat, trick and fraud. -
I honestly think that my reply and the attached documents will prove everyone here that your claim is not right, the evidence support it. I'm sure it will not convince you Andrei that you are wrong but from my experience and it's also the sentence I finish with when I train a new account/support manager - "You can try make ALL your clients happy ALL the time, but it's not possible. Be happy if MOST of your clients are happy MOST of the time! "

Sir,

I wish you good luck with your other investments online/offline and hope that only good things will come in your future.
Take care.

Michael
Sales manager
Grinta-Invest

Attachments

• Andrei bank deposits with calculations.png
    Andrei bank deposits with calculations.png
    406.2 KB · Views: 104
  • PROOF OF PAYMENT MT4.png
    PROOF OF PAYMENT MT4.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 105
  • Withdrawals to Andrei - Proof.png
    Withdrawals to Andrei - Proof.png
    266.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Neteller Proof of payment_Andrei.png
    Neteller Proof of payment_Andrei.png
    204.2 KB · Views: 88
  • POA Arbitrage + Terms and Conditions_2017.pdf
    316.5 KB · Views: 49
Good day all readers , I believe the best way to judge this case is by having all proofs in hand.

I will start by replying shortly to the claims "Andreicha" made in this thread. I invite you all to check the attached files where you can all see the client received by Grinta-Invest ALL his funds back + PROFITS (A portion of them). The T&C he was fully aware off are also attached.

I used Grinta service from December 2016 till April 2017 and totally I have 5% lost for my overall investment in 5 months. - I don't think you lost anything, your account was profitable.

Only one good thing is that I have escaped my initial deposit even with this lost. Could be worth. - Thanks for the compliments

- They will feed you with offers for different bonuses or credits to your account which not working at all as no different for position lot size opened. - Sure it does effect your trades, smaller equity accounts get smaller trade sizes.

- They not available to provide professional support and clarify your questions regarding bank transfers issues. They just withdrawing your needs and forwarding you to solve/ find a solution alone. - Let's be accurate here - you asked me to find out our bank fees for transfer and also yours, and also the "middle bank" used for sending money from Europe to Abu-Dhabi/Dubai and how to avoid it. The whole story started when you "lost" 156 usd on a transfer of 4860 usd and asked me to investigate every day, almost every 2 hours. I sent you the fullest document I can provide from our bank, with all the numbers and digits to give it to your bank and find out about this issue. I'm not an employee of my/your bank and I did my best - The funds manager sent you the withdrawal the same day you requested the funds, and used the bank details you provided in your request.

- They have their account with Czech Republic bank and when you withdrawing money from your trade account you will lose 3 – 7% of the amount because this bank using chain of other correspondence banks and do not have straight agreements with other banks to provide transferring with lowest rates. - I don't know what's wrong with a German bank with a local branch in Czech-Republic. My clients in Europe receive funds this way the same day, with no charges at all ! They use EUR bank accounts to send/get money with our bank, and those with USD accounts use the USD bank account details. You should be happy it's not in Bulgaria or Cyprus or Greece... Asking me to find out about all your bank rates and fees and all the correspondence banks fees and cancel them is not within my power, I don't control the world banking system, nor GRINTA and when I checked the last time, it's not possible to avoid "chain of other correspondence banks" when sending money between different continents.

- Once Grinta understands that you would take your money from them, they will create new rules to take from you as much possible different commissions, penalties and so on. I did 3 transfers with small amounts to different banks to find out pay less commission and when I decide to withdraw all deposit they suddenly create a rule that if withdrawing more than one time per month you will be charged for 4% of the amount. - This is not news to you or to me as I told you from the start when you asked about company policy regarding withdrawals - I answered we do 1 complementary withdrawal every 30 days. You laughed and said you want to keep money in for a year, which I replied - "why would you? , I prefer you will withdraw profits from time to time to enjoy it and think of me while doing so" You started making "test" withdrawals to banks and e-wallets to check fees and commissions and I warned you it will no longer be FREE withdrawals as you are making them every couple of days.

- Servant Michael from client service assistance is extremely unsoiled person and very easy can betray you at an important moment, when I request withdrawal all my deposit he closed my account (I did not intend to close it) and told me that he is the manager and it is up to his opinion how to treat a client and finally he reject support me says “good bay”. Of course, when you experiencing such approach from the person who keeps your money, - your next wish is to escape your money asap from them. - We leave in a world without MASTERS AND SERVANTS sir.... that's one. As for your claim "I did not intend to close it" - I agree with you. You wrote me by whatsapp that you plan to take it all out and put back in funds in few months. (Friday afternoon 3 weeks back) and I replied that I'm closing your account and advise you to seek other investments as I'm not interested in you as my client any more. Activating the penalty of 80% from PROFITS (that our team did for you, you did nothing for those profits) so I can cover the fees we paid for you as a client to your IB. Even if you were planning to come back to the service, this penalty would have been activated as this is the terms and conditions of the first year of the service (after full 12 months in the service, there are no restrictions or conditions like that and no penalties of any kind).
Sir, last time I checked this is a free world and you have all the rights to withdraw back your FULL INVESTMENT at any time, and stop being a client of the company if you are not happy with the services, it also means that the company has the right to stop providing you services, cancel your account and give you back ALL your money + some of the profits like agreed in the updated POA + T&C document you got from me by email on 14.12.2016 when you asked me to send you again this document because you are looking to refer friends/clients.
As for my personality "is extremely unsoiled person and very easy can betray you at an important moment, " - Again, thanks for the kind words, but I believe you are talking more about yourself. I activated my rights on T&C of this service and looks like you got very upset about it.

- Just remember, if you willing to keep your money less than 365 days with Grinta Invest, you will lose any profit and not the fact you will escape your initial deposit as they may do with your money whatever they want without any responsibility and excuses. They wish keep client’s money under a bank deposit conditions, when you withdrawing early of agreed time you not getting deposit interest, that the approach of Grinta as they thinking about them self they a bank. They actually forgot that a bank in such case still will allow less interest. - Sir, when taking money away from a saving plan at your bank, they will put a penalty on your INVESTMENT and cancel all profits they did for you. Luckily for you we are not a bank and we didn't touch your funds, and even sent you back 20% of the total profits that were done for you. T&C are clear - don't go under 10k total invested funds during your first full 12 months in the service. You asked for all the money back , profits included with a vague promise to be back in few months, I activated T&C of the service like I should, so this claim "you will lose any profit" - is FALSE accusation. Allow me to ignore the other claims in this case as this is all written already in the T&C , part 20-25. I invite the readers to see for themselves.

- Grinta promise 3 – 5% of monthly return, first month was great and they bought my attention and I give good comment for them on FPA site and increase my invest, but after it was waste of time and finally money. Dec + 6.31 %, Jan + 3.4 %, Feb + 2.83 %, Mar + 2.64 %, Apr + 3.06 % = 18.24% minus 30% of grinta performance fee = 12.77% from my deposit I could receive, but dealing with Grinta Invest I have big loss totally. - FIRST - Never in my life I promised you any profits, I don't make promises like that and I also teach account managers in sales courses to NEVER promise things they are not 100% sure about. So, please... I suggested that our average MONTHLY profits is around 3%-7% on great months, hoping for EVERY month to end in profits. HOPING, not promising. SECOND - Take the best bank in the world, one that will give you even 4%-5% YEARLY interest on your funds... it will not compare to our results as we make average of more than 35% YEARLY profits for our clients. True, some clients complains it's too low for them and they look for more, but those are the small clients with dreams of making 1 mil out of their 10k and my reply to them is always the same - "our motto is not to win , our motto is not to lose" and as proof we have draw-down of less than 1% in our trading !!!! making this service a VERY LOW RISK one, not a VERY PROFITABLE one like some hope.

- Grinta promised me that they very-very shortly becoming registered certified with some authority to be under regulation, - sweet song, they never intend to be regulated, such entity never may be regulated by respective authorities. Also they always telling about they will listed on the stock exchange, but it absolutely empty words, - only to force you to deposit more amount. - My promise holds, we are in final process with VFSC regulator and true, our 5 years plan is to be PUBLIC company, traded in UK100 index. However, plans and reality don't always match at the same time. I'm not sure you or other readers are fully aware, but VFSC took a serious "hit" recently. Many regulated brokers by them were "playing dirty" with clients, delaying withdrawals, ignoring them, changing their trading conditions, opening losing trades for them and more ugly manipulations. Clients complained to the regulator and they have decided to change their policy, making it harder to register with them (asking for more documents, proofs of company registrations, more trusties, basically - MORE). We were in final stages being fully regulated with the old form they asked and now it's delayed a little bit because of the new demands. WHICH IS GREAT because this regulator is becoming "stronger" and more respectable. Good for us and good for our clients. Our plan to be a public company still stands ! Time will show if this plan came through...

Simply what you may do with Grinta Invest is give them your money, they will manage it for their profit and may be you will escape it back from them. In fact you given your money to someone who name himself as Michael and you cannot be sure that this person not will disappear at some moment with your money. - Sorry to hear that's how you feel, but again if you check with the readers sir, it's like that with every broker all around the world.

Just a friendly advise. - I gave you a GREAT advise sir, don't complain about a merchant (regardless to forex brokers) when he still have your money. Many of them will make your life very hard because of that and will delay your request to get money back.
I invite you to check this website for SCAM brokers and the stories of their clients, they did everything right, were nice, polite and waited to see their funds back (not even talking about profits), some (most) are still waiting till this day, which is years for many of them. Nothing like that happened to you here sir. Grinta-Invest sent you back your money and ALWAYS it took 1-7 days max for you to be able to use again this money from your bank account. I really think your anger should be directed to those who deserve it - BANKS and their banking system.

Michael, Grinta-Invest”

I am blindingly do not recommend Grinta Invest, grinta-invest.com to trust as a business partner as surely declaring Grinta Invest is scam, cheat, trick and fraud. -
I honestly think that my reply and the attached documents will prove everyone here that your claim is not right, the evidence support it. I'm sure it will not convince you Andrei that you are wrong but from my experience and it's also the sentence I finish with when I train a new account/support manager - "You can try make ALL your clients happy ALL the time, but it's not possible. Be happy if MOST of your clients are happy MOST of the time! "

Sir,

I wish you good luck with your other investments online/offline and hope that only good things will come in your future.
Take care.

Michael
Sales manager
Grinta-Invest

Attachments

• POA Arbitrage + Terms and Conditions_2017.pdf
    316.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Andrei bank deposits with calculations.png
    Andrei bank deposits with calculations.png
    406.2 KB · Views: 31
  • PROOF OF PAYMENT MT4.png
    PROOF OF PAYMENT MT4.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Neteller Proof of payment_Andrei.png
    Neteller Proof of payment_Andrei.png
    204.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Withdrawals to Andrei - Proof.png
    Withdrawals to Andrei - Proof.png
    266.6 KB · Views: 27
do not believe scammer Grinta-Invest and their agents, they will rob you out easily, do not trust to Michael and be careful, - this liar may change his fake name to Andrew or any other, just to diddle out money from you !!!
They never earn a profit from market and all profit they will show in managed by them MT4 is fake.
They even not registered as a broker and all what they aiming is gather money from people and disappear at once without a liability.
Internet is full of complains and histories how Grinta-Invest cheating many peoples !!!

Back