UNSUPPORTED - justforex.com is a scame broker

suleman_faisalabad

I mindlessly attack people who would help me
dont trade with just forex i make deposit two time and make profit
they removed my profit and block my account but my deposit amount is refunded
this is big big scamer when u make profit they will block u and if u face loss will be happy

Justforex.com is scame broker when u make profit it will make u block and your profit will be fixed by making lame excuses

in this history i make deposit 200 usd and there 200 usd margin support bonus than i do trade of 1.30 volume and i get profit 478 usd in that trade than they fixed my balance 448 usd and remaining amount i get withdrawal and also paid commission on withdrawal every 100 usd withdrawal fee is 1 usd and if 200 usd than 2 usd

Attachments

• justforex.png
    justforex.png
    186.4 KB · Views: 19
This balance fixation is big cheating and making fraud with clients my all profit removed if i face loss than this is very happy this is non regulated broker dont trade with this broker this is big scammer and cheater removed your fund from this broker justforex.com is SCAME BROKER

This balance fixation is big cheating and making fraud with clients my all profit removed if i face loss than this is very happy this is non regulated broker dont trade with this broker this is big scammer and cheater removed your fund from this broker justforex.com is SCAME BROKER

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

You will find their email and address here https://justforex.com/support/contact-information

Also, share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10677/justforex-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

viber://pa?chatURI=justforex

Back