UNSUPPORTED - Xm broker trying to cheat

1. Deposits need to go to and from accounts held by the client, unless you have some form of agreement with XM to serve as a local depositor or maybe they use the term exchanger. Do you have such a contract? If so, what are the terms? For example, if one of your clients deposits $500 and later withdraws $500, what do you get?

2. Here is a screenshot of your first post in the thread...

View attachment 76585

Next is a review from your client. I deactivated certain fields used by review moderators and coverered his IP and city/province geolocation info for his privacy...

View attachment 76586

As you can see, your client copied your text as if it was his own. He also copied your account number as if it was his own. Do you think people should be able to claim a friend's text and account number and even claim they were the one scammed?

3. Was a bonus granted on the account? If so, how much and what were the bonus terms?
Tayyabshahzad comment still showing in this thread and he only mentioned XM scammer etc. Btw if someone copy from my post then what's wrong here (why you are doing such comment only for one person post. Where he mentioned same account.lol

Xm not replying here and you are defending him very well.
Ok let suppose I'm wrong?
Why alot of threads opening against him day by day. And one thing you said a client have to make deposit by his own name. So for your kind information if a client Don't know about it all brokers return his/her money and not allow to trade

1. You still haven't answered my question regarding exactly how your exchanger relationship with XM and your client works.

Tayyabshahzad comment still showing in this thread and he only mentioned XM scammer etc. Btw if someone copy from my post then what's wrong here (why you are doing such comment only for one person post. Where he mentioned same account.lol

2. Are you blind? He copied your first post's full text and tried to submit it as a review. I showed you screenshots of both your post and the REJECTED review he submitted for XM. The text is identical and includes your account number. If you really like, I can remove the 1 star rating he gave, add a large note about how this is obviously a false review because it gives another person's account number, and put the review on public display. Here's the image of his unapproved review again...

Tayyabshahzad-Review.png

As you can see, the account number you claim is yours is in the last line.

3. You have skipped the bonus question.

I would like to point out that refusing to answer questions has been grounds for dismissing a case for a long time. It has nothing to do with favoring the broker. It has to do with gathering facts. If the person complaining refuses to give facts the FPA asks for the FPA's Trader's Court policies call for dismissing the case. I see no reason to invite the broker while you keep putting your case in danger of being dismissed.

The FPA cannot help you if you refuse to cooperate. If your case is dismissed for refusal to cooperate, this is simply the consequence of your actions, not a comment on how good or bad the broker is.

1. You still haven't answered my question regarding exactly how your exchanger relationship with XM and your client works.

2. Are you blind? He copied your first post's full text and tried to submit it as a review. I showed you screenshots of both your post and the REJECTED review he submitted for XM. The text is identical and includes your account number. If you really like, I can remove the 1 star rating he gave, add a large note about how this is obviously a false review because it gives another person's account number, and put the review on public display. Here's the image of his unapproved review again...

View attachment 76655

As you can see, the account number you claim is yours is in the last line.

3. You have skipped the bonus question.

I would like to point out that refusing to answer questions has been grounds for dismissing a case for a long time. It has nothing to do with favoring the broker. It has to do with gathering facts. If the person complaining refuses to give facts the FPA asks for the FPA's Trader's Court policies call for dismissing the case. I see no reason to invite the broker while you keep putting your case in danger of being dismissed.

The FPA cannot help you if you refuse to cooperate. If your case is dismissed for refusal to cooperate, this is simply the consequence of your actions, not a comment on how good or bad the broker is.
F*** off bloody ****. I'm thinking You blind?
I don't know why he copy my post and still it's comment is only on few words. Xm is scam broker. I don't know when he copy my post.
You are only defending XM cheater broker. Lol no more comment on this topic.

I explained to you that you submitted a review where he stole your text and account number. When that was beyond your ability to understand, I posted pictures. You still denied reality.

It seems you are also blind to other rules. You failed explain your true financial relationship with XM. You failed to respond to direct questions regarding a bonus. You continue to spew false conspiracy garbage in the hope that the FPA will let you be the special person who ignores the rules.

If you had bothered to answer questions and had bothered to submit your own review, I'd be inviting XM to this thread right now.

For this, your case is permanently dismissed. Your "client" is permanently banned for impersonating you, assuming he really is a client and not just your multi. For your uncivilized behavior, you are permanently banned.

Back