UNSUPPORTED - Xm broker trying to cheat

majid92

Dishonorably Discharged
May 12, 2022: Majid92 has been dishonorably discharged and banned. He refused to answer questions in this thread and became uncivilized when his attempt to bully the FPA did not result in him getting to change the rules to suit him.

Hello Everyone,
Last Friday suddenly my trade closed and 2181.7$ cut from my account without any reason. The mistake i have make only one that i continue my trading and turn 1000$ into 4000$ almost. But its not mean any broker cheat us. Dear forexpeacearmy team, please take serious action about him to return my hard earned money reverse back and give me my withdraw. I have sent many requests to him but they are not giving any positive feedback. Please do justice everyone.
Here is my account number: 80963456

Attachments

• IMG_20220413_223538.jpg
    IMG_20220413_223538.jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 73
Hello Everyone,
Last Friday suddenly my trade closed and 2181.7$ cut from my account without any reason. The mistake i have make only one that i continue my trading and turn 1000$ into 4000$ almost. But its not mean any broker cheat us. Dear forexpeacearmy team, please take serious action about him to return my hard earned money reverse back and give me my withdraw. I have sent many requests to him but they are not giving any positive feedback. Please do justice everyone.
Please provide the full name of the broker and their website.

Hello Everyone,
Xm.com broker very cheap But Xm broker try to scam

Hello Everyone,
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7214/xm-review and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7214/xm-review and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
Thanku so much, now I just sent invitation hope there representative will reply here soon.

What country are you from so we can further advise where to start reporting the scam. Getting money back is not easy to do.
Xm.com broker Sir
I'm from Pakistan!
How any broker can hold our profit?
Now they have problem why I have make big profit from small amount. 2181$ is my hard earned money.
Please do justice.

Back