UNSUPPORTED - Xm broker trying to cheat

To better understand how FPA scam alerts work, you need to read this article first:

Then you can read this one next:

And for some additional entertainment, have a look at this case: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...elaying-orders-3-minutes-slippage-scam.48407/

Forexpeacearmy dear admins very sad to say you guys not take serious action against xm.com scammers. Please clear on your site they are scammers.

Forexpeacearmy dear admins very sad to say you guys not take serious action against xm.com scammers. Please clear on your site they are scammers.

The next step the FPA would take would be to directly invite XM to join the discussion. Before doing that, there are two things missing.

1. Please post a full account statement. You can cover up your name if you like, but the comments on the trades would be visible.

2. Your account didn't submit a review. Instead, FPA member tayyabshahzad submitted a review which was an exact copy of your first post in this thread. Why are you and tayyabshahzad both complaining about the same XM account number and why did tayyabshahzad post on page 1 of this thread?

Xm.com broker very cheap But Xm broker try to scam

The next step the FPA would take would be to directly invite XM to join the discussion. Before doing that, there are two things missing.

1. Please post a full account statement. You can cover up your name if you like, but the comments on the trades would be visible.

2. Your account didn't submit a review. Instead, FPA member tayyabshahzad submitted a review which was an exact copy of your first post in this thread. Why are you and tayyabshahzad both complaining about the same XM account number and why did tayyabshahzad post on page 1 of this thread?
First of thanks for reply here.
Second I have provide screenshot of my account which is fully genuine not edited etc.
Tayyabshahzad my client and he is only helping me to solve this matter. I can't provide account statement because xm.com block access to my client area and metatrader5 account.

First of thanks for reply here.
Second I have provide screenshot of my account which is fully genuine not edited etc.
Tayyabshahzad my client and he is only helping me to solve this matter. I can't provide account statement because xm.com block access to my client area and metatrader5 account.
Did you submit the review yet?

first im sorry to hear that .. second, would you please attach account history detail, detail like
explain how the money came out, from direct withdrawal or internal withdrawal..

Thank you

Sir please check my first post where I have post screenshot and now I can't take any screenshot because my account disabled from xm team. I invited them to discuss and solve this matter but thy are not coming here. Please clear XM as a scammer as you can check a lot of threads already opened against him.

Back