• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Unwilling to cancel subscription, www.fxfundingmate.com

I am having an issue with a company
I had a 1 year subscription with fxfundingmate.com that I canceled with them by email.
I canceled by email since it was not possible to login to the "my subscription".

Yesterday I got a new charge, for another year!?

They did not cancel the payment.
After trying to contact support, both by email, paypal and telegram with no success. They read it, but choose to ignore my messages.I finally wrote and said that I would report a Scam report, and file a police report, THEN I got answer that they will not repay, they don't repay anything if i havent canceled on my account.
I told them about the cancellation email I sent them last year, regarding the issue to not be able to login, but they refer to their T/C, that is ridiculous.
I want to send out a warning about fxfundingmate.com until the issue is resolved.
Police report is being sent in, Paypal claim is re-opened by Paypal, and I have contacted my creditcard issuer as well.

I dont know if fxfundingmate.com missed to cancel the subscription or are doing it on purpose. Many flags are raised when support choose to not answer nor to help. Its not a transparent or nice way to work with your clients.

I am waiting for a resolution and hopefully a good end to the story. To be updated...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 12.10.01.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 12.10.01.png
    151.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 12.10.25.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 12.10.25.png
    597.2 KB · Views: 14
I had a 1 year subscription with fxfundingmate.com that I canceled with them by email.
I canceled by email since it was not possible to login to the "my subscription".

Yesterday I got a new charge, for another year!?

They did not cancel the payment.
After trying to contact support, both by email, paypal and telegram with no success. They read it, but choose to ignore my messages.I finally wrote and said that I would report a Scam report, and file a police report, THEN I got answer that they will not repay, they don't repay anything if i havent canceled on my account.
I told them about the cancellation email I sent them last year, regarding the issue to not be able to login, but they refer to their T/C, that is ridiculous.
I want to send out a warning about fxfundingmate.com until the issue is resolved.
Police report is being sent in, Paypal claim is re-opened by Paypal, and I have contacted my creditcard issuer as well.

I dont know if fxfundingmate.com missed to cancel the subscription or are doing it on purpose. Many flags are raised when support choose to not answer nor to help. Its not a transparent or nice way to work with your clients.

I am waiting for a resolution and hopefully a good end to the story. To be updated...
I can read this on their website.....

To cancel and reschedule, please contact us via Telegram at least 24h before your session. Link Telegram: https://t.me/FXFUNDINGMATEBOSS

Yes, and there he says it’s my problem to cancel with paypal. They just supply the service.

And I still have mail conversation from October, with support, where I address the issue and ask them to cancel it, and receive a “OK” back… clearly they did not cancel.

And according to our messages on telegram, I’m apparently not the only “troubled” client that they have had with this issues and have not done any refunds what so ever, nor will they do it.

I hope PayPal will settle the issue, but want to send out a warning!

Clarification: I have used the service for one year, 6th April 2022, cancelled subscription by email in Oct 2022, and got a new subscription fee for 6th April 2023-6th April 2024, so it’s a renewal of the yearly subscription that was cancelled in Oct. 2022.

Clarification: I have used the service for one year, 6th April 2022, cancelled subscription by email in Oct 2022, and got a new subscription fee for 6th April 2023-6th April 2024, so it’s a renewal of the yearly subscription that was cancelled in Oct. 2022.
Please keep us updated when you have a reply from PayPal.

Back