1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unyu unyu vs Liteforex

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by phunnycuwiit, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Since Alexander has reposted his original evidence, I'll repost my commentary on how far short of proof it falls:

Ever consider the fact that 2 traders in different cities or countries just might use the same VPS?

I see nothing here to explain why this supposed investigation couldn't be completed in 1-2 weeks.

Alleged bonus hunting isn't exactly the preferred method of terrorists and other criminals to finance themselves. Transferring entire balances from one account to another is how they would do it.

Brilliant move - you adjusted this so that they both made profits. Based on that, how are we to see if the bonus or the entire account balance was moved? How much was the bonus to each account.

As mentioned, someone attempting to launder money would try to wipe out one account and get all the money into another account. Typically, this involves starting BOTH accounts with the SAME amount of money, NOT $3000 in one account and $4000 in another.

Without presenting some trading records, there is ZERO evidence of this activity.

Both accounts making a profit would indicate that many (most?) trades were not hedged in any way. This flies in the face of any accusations of bonus hunting or money laundering.

2. ijak

ijak Private, 1st Class

I am here to help My friend and warn all of you about LiteForex. Beware with this broker, when other broker kick you out when you made too much profit, this broker wont do that.
    LFX do the most disgusting scheme in forex retail world

Cancel THE PROFIT

here goes the story begins as told as at kaskus forum.

Friend of my friend opened a trading account with LiteForex , lets called it this one Account A
    And then he made deposit into ACCOUNT A : $400

After that, he opened a new trading account in his client cabinet, lets call it account B
    Using Internal Transfer facility that provide for lite forex client , he made deposit to this ACCOUNT B : $9.

And this account , opened under one and same CLIENT CABINET

After a week, might be lucky beginner or i dont know what. he made a significant amount of profit that showed from SS below in Account B

5278235_20130916040136.

Problem comes when he tried to withdraw his money

Here is SS before he tried to WD his money
    5278235_20130916040219.

And than after that , several hours later
    when he check it again inside his client cabinet here is what happen

5278235_20130916041041.JPG

Liteforex do smart move, disable his account and DELETE ENTIRE OF HIS ACCOUNT AND HIS MONEY
    Smart move rite?

and you know what is so funny?they need days to create a statement, and here goes their unclear statement . I quote it from one of LFX IB / Supporter in Kaskus forum

this is funny case, when the THREAD STARTER has problem to WD his profit, they made very fast statement, just in hours . But for this case they need DAYS to announce a statement..

BEWARE OF LFX
    do not made to much profit here

3. phunnycuwiit

phunnycuwiit Private

Thanks Ijak
    just want to share
    so no trader join in this scammer again