unyu unyu vs Liteforex

One function of the FPA is to provide warnings to traders. Unless you take the time to read the forums and reviews before placing your money with a broker, you won't see these. Now that you are here, use the information to avoid getting caught in many new scams and the scammer's prayers about you not joining the FPA will not be answered. This thread alone might be what makes another trader decide to not open an account with LiteForex.

Another function of the FPA is to provide free advice to traders to assist them. Filing a complaint with eConsumer.gov provides data on what happened to regulators and police agencies around the world. Your complaint may be the one that provides the final information needed for a criminal investigation to begin.

If you aren't willing to follow any of that advice given here and to take a few minutes of your precious time to fill out some online complaints with the authorities, then there is nothing I or anyone else here at the FPA can do to help you.

If you like, you can also open an FPA Traders Court case against LiteForex. If the current case up for a vote does not result in a guilty verdict, your case may proceed. If the current case ends as Guilty, I am told that there will be a scam finding and all pending cases will be dismissed. If it comes in as Not Guilty, then your case may end up being escalated.

One function of the FPA is to provide warnings to traders. Unless you take the time to read the forums and reviews before placing your money with a broker, you won't see these. Now that you are here, use the information to avoid getting caught in many new scams and the scammer's prayers about you not joining the FPA will not be answered. This thread alone might be what makes another trader decide to not open an account with LiteForex.

Another function of the FPA is to provide free advice to traders to assist them. Filing a complaint with eConsumer.gov provides data on what happened to regulators and police agencies around the world. Your complaint may be the one that provides the final information needed for a criminal investigation to begin.

If you aren't willing to follow any of that advice given here and to take a few minutes of your precious time to fill out some online complaints with the authorities, then there is nothing I or anyone else here at the FPA can do to help you.

If you like, you can also open an FPA Traders Court case against LiteForex. If the current case up for a vote does not result in a guilty verdict, your case may proceed. If the current case ends as Guilty, I am told that there will be a scam finding and all pending cases will be dismissed. If it comes in as Not Guilty, then your case may end up being escalated.

ok, but i see you post my case in other thread
let me check

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander.LiteForex View Post
Good Day!
Trading accounts of this person were involved to bonus hunting. He just stole bonus from credit field, transferring it to another account with help of hedged positions.
Ever consider the fact that 2 traders in different cities or countries just might use the same VPS?

I see nothing here to explain why this supposed investigation couldn't be completed in 1-2 weeks.

Alleged bonus hunting isn't exactly the preferred method of terrorists and other criminals to finance themselves. Transferring entire balances from one account to another is how they would do it.

We made a decision to return back their initial deposits and to correct their profit in accordance with point of The terms of work within the Next Level system
Here you can find calculations:

DPST 3000 USD
Corrected profit 2224.22 USD
Total 5224.22 USD
WDRW 5224.22 USD ( tickets: #1437011033 WDRW-SIT-90638: USD 1790.00, #1437060305 WDRW-SIT-90638: USD 1500.00, #1437457781 WDRW-SIT-90638: USD 1500.00, #1437864124 WDRW-SIT-90638: USD 433.00, #1437006872 WDRW-SIT-90638: USD 1.00

DPST 4000 USD
Corrected profit 2692.38
Total 6692.38 USD
WDRW 6692.38 USD ( tickets: #1437007413 WDRW-SIT-90638: USD 2038.00, #1437060501 WDRW-SIT-90638: USD 2000.00, #1437457794 WDRW-SIT-90638: USD 2000.00, #1437864071 WDRW-SIT-90638: USD 654.00 )
Brilliant move - you adjusted this so that they both made profits. Based on that, how are we to see if the bonus or the entire account balance was moved? How much was the bonus to each account.

As mentioned, someone attempting to launder money would try to wipe out one account and get all the money into another account. Typically, this involves starting BOTH accounts with the SAME amount of money, NOT $3000 in one account and $4000 in another.

Without presenting some trading records, there is ZERO evidence of this activity.

Both accounts making a profit would indicate that many (most?) trades were not hedged in any way. This flies in the face of any accusations of bonus hunting or money laundering.

Without more evidence, I can only vote Guilty.

Send a PM to Alexander and tell him he's posting about your accounts in the wrong thread.

Back