Upcoming Forex Signals 2-6 January 2012

Stavro D'Amore

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hello All,

Welcome to 2012 and Happy New Year! :)

I have had a small 2 week break during this period and I’m now back to provide the quality signals you deserve.
We have a moderate week with a few releases, as per normal I will outline and go further into depth as we get closer to the dates.

Thursday January 5, 2012 – 4:30am EDT – UK Services PMI
Historical Chart & Data

Thursday January 5, 2012 – 8:15am EDT – US ADP NFP Employment
Historical Chart & Data

Thursday January 5, 2012 – 10:00am EDT – US ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI
Historical Chart & Data

Friday January 6, 2012 – 7:00am EDT – CA Employment Change
Historical Chart & Data

Friday January 6, 2012 – 8:30am EDT – US Nonfarm Payroll NFP
Historical Chart & Data

All the Best

Stavro D’Amore

profits

Happy new year, wishing huge profits this year by your great trading signals Stavro

Following Many movements on eurusd recently i noticed a few good indicators that i used that helped. MACD and RSI worked well on eurusd especially on 4H and 1D charts. Heiken indicator worked well on 30M and 1H. In the last few month si also decided to test many fx signal providers including zulu and fxpremiere com . both of these seemed to be the best out there. zulu is larger more eexpensive however fxpremiere com i was amazed at how accurate these guys were with the hypothetical signals as a small group. so as for many currency pairs they are good. only gold was a bit of an issue as a signal. apart form that id recommendt them to all as i ost a lot of money on other signal providers that were not good period..

Beth and Marco - Monaco

Back