Upcoming Signals Overview 10-14 October 2011

Stavro D'Amore

Former FPA Special Consultant
Dear members,

We have a very quite week ahead, So I will have some time to complete a second part to my Forex trading and hopefully will post it by week’s end, I strongly believe the trade not to miss will be Australian Employment change as we could see some good deviating numbers.

As per normal I will have further trade plans posted closer to news release dates. These trade plans will guide you on what we will look for and the trading methods.

Wednesday October 12, 2011 - 7:00am EDT – AU Employment Change
Historical Chart & Data

Thursday October 13, 2011 - 2:00pm EDT – US FOMC Minutes
Historical Chart & Data

Friday October 14, 2011 – 8:30am – US Core Retail Sales
Historical Chart & Data

All the Best
Stavro D’Amore

Last edited by a moderator:
Re- Previous week's analysis.

Hi Starvro,

I am writing to thank you once more for your insightful news trade analyses and to remind you that you promised to review the previous weeks' news trades at the end of every week. News traders like us are always on the look-out for your review post so that we can compare our results with yours.

Thanks again.

Chilie.

As part of your your part 2 can you put in some good avice about finding a broker that you can do spike trading with.

I've gone through loads so far and all are Junk , i can get the trade in within milliseconds of the release and just get requotes all the time.

Is there any worth in getting a virtual server close to your brokers server , it makes sense to cut down on the amount of traffic to get i an order , but i dont want to add to the expense just to get requoted faster

for those not getting the virtual server thing....

If your in the uk and your brokers server is in NY (most are) and your auto clikcer feed is in NY , then the following happens

Autoclicker in NY > Your client in UK > Your Client in UK > Your Broker in NY

by having the virtual server in NY it should be :

Autoclicker in NY > Your client in NY > Your Client in NY > Your Broker in NY

which will in theory shave valuable time off getting the order placed

As part of your your part 2 can you put in some good avice about finding a broker that you can do spike trading with.
I've gone through loads so far and all are Junk

I second that! It would be very nice to hear Stavro's and other experienced news trader's suggestions.

I'm trying out ECN/STP broker in my country ( =very low ping and always good connection), but there is always slippage on first fast step of the spike. Is it even possible that pending order gets executed without slipping, while being set in the gap of fast first spike thought? I guess it's possible only with those cheating Market Maker brokers, right?

Back