Upcoming Signals Overview 15-19 August 2011

Stavro D'Amore

Former FPA Special Consultant
Dear members,

We have a very constructive week approaching

There are 6 tradable news releases that we can benefit from and make a lot of pips from. Most of the news sentiment this week is UK based with three UK releases, including a meeting with Minutes. Two are US releases and a final tradable release on Friday being the Canadian release.

Tuesday August 16, 2011 NY TIME 4:30am EDT – UK CPI y/y

Historical Chart & Data

Wednesday August 17, 2011 NY TIME 4:30am EDT – UK MPC Meeting Minutes

Historical Chart & Data

Thursday August 18, 2011 NY TIME 4:30am EDT – UK Retail Sales
Historical Chart & Data

Thursday August 18, 2011 NY TIME 8:30am EDT – US Core CPI

Historical Chart & Data

Thursday August 18, 2011 NY TIME 10:00am EDT – US Existing Home Sales
Historical Chart & Data

Friday August 19, 2011 NY TIME 7:00am EDT – CA Core CPI m/m

Historical Chart & Data

I will have further trade plans posted closer to news release dates. These trade plans will guide you on what we will look for and the trading methods I will use. Please keep in mind this week that the currency markets may experience greater longer trends in the short position, due to the current short position bands in certain European countries. Many traders and fund managers will hedge their equity positions on the market.

All the best

Stavro D’Amorea

Last edited by a moderator:
Slapped together at the last minute, sent out on a Sunday with no relative ranking of the events. You are now, 1 for 3.

Slapped together at the last minute, sent out on a Sunday with no relative ranking of the events. You are now, 1 for 3.

This is for the upcoming signals that I will trade and provide signals for, any in-depth analysis is what the trade plans are for. Simplicity is they key here. In future I will also have a recap of how the week went.

thnx
Stavro D'Amore

Your relative ranking of volatility potential previous like you did last week (the 5 star system) and a preview of upcoming signals is what I am after.

Henry sent out the overview listing on Friday, hoping you can keep up that tradition.

hi, Stavro

thank you fort the effrot to educate a novice like me.

btw, would it be possible to include some impacting speeches by politicians for example french president that happened yesterday affecting EUR/usd?

regards

A Forex signal is a suggested trade for a currency pair or automated Forex robot supplied to a subscriber of the Forex signal service. There are two main types of Forex Signal Providers. Forex signal software and professional traders.

Back