Upcoming Signals Overview 5-8 September 2011

Stavro D'Amore

Former FPA Special Consultant
Dear members,

We have a very constructive week approaching.
There are 10 tradable news releases that we can benefit from and make a lot of pips from. Most of the news sentiment this week is very critical including EU ECB conference that will shape the Euro.

I will have further trade plans posted closer to news release dates. These trade plans will guide you on what we will look for and the trading methods I will use. Please keep in mind this week that the currency markets may be very volatile and you will see longer trends due to the amount of sentiment that will move the currency markets.

Monday September 5, 2011 - 4:30am EDT - UK Services PMI
Historical Chart & Data

Tuesday September 6 , 2011 - 12:30am EDT - AU RBA Interest Rate
Historical Chart & Data

Tuesday September 6, 2011 - 10:00am EDT - US ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI
Historical Chart & Data

Tuesday September 6, 2011 - 9:30pm EDT - AU GDP q/q
Historical Chart & Data

Wednesday September 7, 2011 – 9:00am EDT - CA BOC Interest Rate
Historical Chart & Data

Wednesday September 7, 2011 – 10:00am EDT - CA IVEY PMI
Historical Chart & Data

Wednesday September 7, 2011 - 9:30pm EDT - AU Employment change
Historical Chart & Data

Thursday September 8, 2011 - 7:00am EDT - UK BOE Interest Rate
Historical Chart & Data

Thursday September 8, 2011 - 7:45am EDT - EU ECB Interest Rate
Historical Chart & Data

Thursday September 8, 2011 - 8:30am EDT - EU ECB Press Conference
Historical Chart & Data

Friday September 9, 2011 - 7:00am EDT - CA Employment Change
Historical Chart & Data

All the Best
Stavro D’Amore

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir,

I think the date of EU Bid rate and press conference is September 8, not 9.

More Power!

I have some questions about settings in currenex platform:

1. Is it any way to default set "acceptable slippage" for limit orders? I mean such a situation: current price is 1.4450/1.4452. I want that after clicking only one time on button #1 order Buy limit 1.4462 was sent, or after single click on button #2 order sell limit 1.4440 was sent. (In this example acceptable "slippage" is 10 pips).
2. Or maybe when two windows with orders buy limit and sell limit are already opened (let's say for a minute or two), is it any way to refresh the limit rate to current price or offset it by 10 pips from current price? (as in point 1.)

And AUD Cash Rate is on the 5th, not the 6th. Not a big deal, but you do this typos very often, man. And you don't give any analysis at all, just the same "spike-bike" stuff over and over again. You don't like what you do it seems. What's the point, Special Consultant? You better show your own attempts to trade each of releases with detailed analysis and explanation why this particular trade gone your way or another. Very useful! You'll become a legend by the end of the year, I promise. This will make you real Special Consultant.

Alex

And AUD Cash Rate is on the 5th, not the 6th. Not a big deal, but you do this typos very often, man. And you don't give any analysis at all, just the same "spike-bike" stuff over and over again. You don't like what you do it seems. What's the point, Special Consultant? You better show your own attempts to trade each of releases with detailed analysis and explanation why this particular trade gone your way or another. Very useful! You'll become a legend by the end of the year, I promise. This will make you real Special Consultant.

Alex

Yes coupla errors on EU but the AUD cash rate is correct if you are EDT zone.

You have some cheek expecting a full education for no cost my friend. I suppose you were born with many rights, eh !

Back