Upcoming Signals Overview (April 05 - April 09)

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with an overview of the upcoming week.

I will email you 24 hours before the time of each report, and tell you exactly how to trade it. This is just an overview.

1. Monday, April 05th (10:00 New York time) USA
We will be observing US ISM Non-Manufacturing and Pending Home Sales
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Pending Home Sales m/m

2. Tuesday, April 06th (12:30 New York time) AUSTRALIA
We will be trading Australian Interest Rates
Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Interest Rate Statement

3. Wednesday, April 07th (04:28 New York time) UK
We will be trading UK Services PMI
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Services PMI

4. Wednesday, April 07th (10:00 New York time) CANADA
We will be trading Canadian IVEY
Forex News Trading | Details and History for CAD IVEY PMI

5. Wednesday, April 07th (21:30 New York time) AUSTRALIA
We will be trading AU Employment Change
Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Employment Change m/m

6. Thursday, April 08th (04:28 New York time) UK
We will be trading UK Industrial Production
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Industrial Production m/m

7. Thursday, April 08th (07:00 New York time) UK
We will be trading UK Interest Rate Statement
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Interest Rate Statement

8. Friday, April 09 (07:00 New York time) CANADA
We will be trading Canadian Employment Change
Forex News Trading | Details and History for CAD Employment Change m/m

To see the history of each report with charts, simply click the "file box" to the right of each report.

Let me repeat myself...this is just an overview email, you will be receiving an email for each individual economic report, with exact instructions on how to trade it. You will get these emails 24 hours prior to their release time.

Good luck
--Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just caution trading ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI & Pending Home Sales m/m tomorrow, 10am EST. I traded ISM Non-Manufacturing last month when it deviated by +2.0. I got a pretty bad fill once again with FXCM and hung in to take a mere 1.7 pips profit. The spikes for the yen pairs for this release were not great.

On top of that tomorrow, pending home sales is coming out the same time as ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI. Both can move the market to some respect. You can certainly set up for both releases, but what if there is a conflict? Would you really want to take a chance and potentially lose money? There are some much better trades coming out this week and it would be better to focus on those.

Last edited:
Sorry, one other thing.....Do you not want to include AUD interest rate release, Tuesday, April 6, 12.30am EST? This may very well be a no trade though we have seen surprises from the RBA resulting in great price action. Very difficult to get in on the spike even when do they do surprise though, :-(

Sorry, one other thing.....Do you not want to include AUD interest rate release, Tuesday, April 6, 12.30am EST? This may very well be a no trade though we have seen surprises from the RBA resulting in great price action. Very difficult to get in on the spike even when do they do surprise though, :-(

I do want to include AU Interest Rates, I just missed it when I was analyzing the schedule...

Back