Upcoming Signals Overview (August 1 ~ 5, 2011)

Yes, you are right. I understand that dkami tries to destroy Henry's credibility, possibly based on his experience with paid services. He just copies the same post in almost every news analysis..saying big words in caps..like scam, lie..etc...this annoying approach is what made me post in a first place.

Yes, I do not have years of experience with Henry, but when I started reading his posts I knew right away that his approach (as all the other sites, strategies, robots and gurus) is only one of many tools to be used with own discretion..not just blindly believing and following. May be exactly this should be addressed here for newbies in free singal's session instead of "SCAM&LIE"-copy-paste -posts?

Could you, Boku Maru, or may be the active expert poster, dkami, suggest any better and more credible free basic source of release-by-release analysis for each week? Summary of previous news events, market situation in case of each release, historical deviation etc..basic things, for each and every upcoming event?

Those are actually the only things I take from Henry's posts (and use them for my own successful news trading), not the "guru" pre-news suggestions, not the predictions, not the retracement-strategy..but just the basic things to save time. I think I'm not the only one to do this..and in the case of this approach, words like "SCAM&LIE" and "Warning Henry LIE runs off this site newbies must be warned" sound really irrational and inappropriate...don't they?

EDIT: dkami, you said in one reply "I have nothing against these FREE signals". If you could add this single line in the beginning of each "copy-paste" post of yours, everything would make total sense to everybody, especially to beginners looking for basic news info. Would it not?

Ok here's the deal I was a newbie to this site when Henry Liu first started giving these signals if in fact this is his real name as it is in question now after an employee of Henrys has pointed out in another thread among other things anyway.......

Have you noticed only newbies to this site post thanking Henry in his threads with no reply from Henry answering questions they may have?

This is very different from when he first started here Henry would reply to questions and started to let his "SCAM"out of the bag yes in this FREE daily signal section

Then it is alleged henry stole email addresses from FPA which I believe is totally true as how else would he have gotten my email address

So i don't think words like SCAM and LIE or WARNING Henry lie runs off this site is irrational or inappropriate as this site or to be precise these very threads is where Henry got his victims with Felix the founder of FPA backing by the way

So it is appropriate for me to warn newbies in this section of the site as this is where it all started Henry was like a kid in a candy store planting his little web for newbies to be caught up in

I don't really care how annoying my posts are in fact this is my intention to get the attention so i can expose this CON-MAN and it seems to be working I have nothing to hide and broad shoulders I can take it so bring it on the truth will come out:p

WARNING Henry LIE runs off this site newbies must be warned

Last edited:
Yes, you are right. I understand that dkami tries to destroy Henry's credibility, possibly based on his experience with paid services. He just copies the same post in almost every news analysis..saying big words in caps..like scam, lie..etc...this annoying approach is what made me post in a first place.

Yes, I do not have years of experience with Henry, but when I started reading his posts I knew right away that his approach (as all the other sites, strategies, robots and gurus) is only one of many tools to be used with own discretion..not just blindly believing and following. May be exactly this should be addressed here for newbies in free singal's session instead of "SCAM&LIE"-copy-paste -posts?

Could you, Boku Maru, or may be the active expert poster, dkami, suggest any better and more credible free basic source of release-by-release analysis for each week? Summary of previous news events, market situation in case of each release, historical deviation etc..basic things, for each and every upcoming event?

Those are actually the only things I take from Henry's posts (and use them for my own successful news trading), not the "guru" pre-news suggestions, not the predictions, not the retracement-strategy..but just the basic things to save time. I think I'm not the only one to do this..and in the case of this approach, words like "SCAM&LIE" and "Warning Henry LIE runs off this site newbies must be warned" sound really irrational and inappropriate...don't they?

EDIT: dkami, you said in one reply "I have nothing against these FREE signals". If you could add this single line in the beginning of each "copy-paste" post of yours, everything would make total sense to everybody, especially to beginners looking for basic news info. Would it not?

Well I just read that Felix (who I have a lot of respect for) has assigned a new person for the news signals. I am not familiar with him though so can't give any feedback there, but we'll see and I'm certainly planning to at least read his recommendations for now.

A great source (also free) for deviations and analysis of news reports is the Profit Mongers/Secret Fx Trading site. Right on the home page they give signals for each significant news event, but often it's not on there until 15-20 minutes before the release. Even so, worth it to check them out.

Forex Spike Trading - Fx Live Trading Room & Trading System

However, the best plan of action is to do your own research and come up with your own triggers, then compare that to what you see here, Profit Mongers, etc. You can use the FPA calendar for free, as it gives deviation history, the spikes and retracements that resulted, etc. A paid site is www.spikecharts.com, and that shows tick charts as well, but you're probably fine with the FPA charts.

Re. your comments about other posters, let me just leave that alone...but best wishes whatever you do.

Last edited:
Well I just read that Felix (who I have a lot of respect for) has assigned a new person for the news signals. I am not familiar with him though so can't give any feedback there, but we'll see and I'm certainly planning to at least read his recommendations for now.

A great source (also free) for deviations and analysis of news reports is the Profit Mongers/Secret Fx Trading site. Right on the home page they give signals for each significant news event, but often it's not on there until 15-20 minutes before the release. Even so, worth it to check them out.

Forex Spike Trading - Fx Live Trading Room & Trading System

However, the best plan of action is to do your own research and come up with your own triggers, then compare that to what you see here, Profit Mongers, etc. You can use the FPA calendar for free, as it gives deviation history, the spikes and retracements that resulted, etc. A paid site is Forex Charts | Economic Indicators | Economic News | SMS Mobile News and Price Alerts, and that shows tick charts as well, but you're probably fine with the FPA charts.

Re. your comments about other posters, let me just leave that alone...but best wishes whatever you do.

Thank you for these links...really good alternatives! As I also said, one should never blindly follow any guru/system/source whatsoever..own discretion and own research are the way to go. Best wishes to you too!

dkami, I get your point now after a rational explanation.

Back