Upcoming Signals Overview (August 23~27, 2010)

What is It?

Henry or any one,

Pls what is 10kto1mm and how does apply to Henry Trading signal. Expecting your reply.

Thanks and pip fill week to all FPA Forum members.

Sam.

Thanks for your hard work Henry - and good luck to all this week! :)

Folks,

I've put together a Google Calendar of Henry's tradable news releases which you can add to your own Google Calendar (if you use Google Calendar!). This gives you the following:
  1. Notifications to your mobile phone via SMS (for free!)
  2. Translates the time into your local timezone
  3. Allows you to see your personal appointments alongside when the news releases are happening

Instructions (you only need to add this once and it will appear every week). See accompanying screenshots attached:
  1. Log into your Google calendar and go to "Other Calendars"
  2. Type in "06nlopqpjr7nnehhgc99igak6k@group.calendar.google.com" (without the quotes and the .com should be one word - you'll need to remove the space)
  3. Now click on the drop-down for your newly added calendar "Henry Liu's Trading Signals". Click on "Calendar settings"
  4. Click on the tab "Notifications". Fill in the reminders you'd like - E-mail, SMS and Pop-up.

If you don't see "SMS" as a drop-down option, you need to configure the settings for your mobile phone in google. Go to your "Settings" (top right) and choose "Mobile Setup" or check Google Calendar Help.

I'll try to update this calendar every Sunday/Monday after Henry releases his weekly review, so you should only need to add the calenar once and from there on you'll get reminders every week to help you trade successfully :)

Hope this helps,

Huwee.

Fantastic Work Huwee. Will set it up as instructed.

May I ask you to also put the hnon tradeable items as well so thta if we want we could also follow these and study price action around them. Maybe a suggestion to distinguish between the two is to add Tradeable and non Tradeable to the Input so thta users would know the difference.

I keep Henry's appointments on Google Calendar myself but am not intelligent enough to be able to share it as you are doing. So once again great work.

Thanks
Ernest

Great Job Henry

I just want to say thank you. out of your busy schedule you still find time to help other traders all around the world. God bless you. I hope i make something from this week' tradable news release. last week was bad for me as i couldn't did any pips at all from the news.

Thanks Henry for your master guidance. Which brokers do you suggest to work with to trade on news. I suppose ECN brokers ... right?

Thank you.
Carlos

Thanks Henry for your extraordinary analysis which not only supplying the details of each currency market but also provided fundamental knowledge which allows me to understand more and able to think on my own.

Henry!! You are not only giving me the fish but also teaching me how to fish.

Once again. Thanks a lot.

Thanks for your hard work Henry - and good luck to all this week! :)

Folks,

I've put together a Google Calendar of Henry's tradable news releases which you can add to your own Google Calendar (if you use Google Calendar!). (...)

Huwee.

Great idea! Thanks Huwee.

Thanks Henry...
How about German IFO at Wed August 25, 2010 4:00am? Don't you think this news tradable? Or too early for US?

I am still looking at this release with interest. So far it has been good report to trade, but I want to be relatively sure before adding it to the tradable news column.

Back