Upcoming Signals Overview (Dec 13-Dec 18)

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix with an overview of the upcoming week.

I will email you 24 hours before the time of each report, and tell you exactly how to trade it. This is just an overview.

1. Sunday, December 13 (16:45 New York Time) New Zealand
We will be trading New Zealand Core Retail Sales m/m. History & Charts:
Forex News Trading | Details and History for NZD Core Retail Sales m/m

2. Tuesday, December 15 (04:30 am New York Time) UK
We will be trading UK Core CPI y/y. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Core CPI y/y

3. Tuesday, December 15 (05:00 am New York Time) Germany
We will be trading German ZEW Economic Sentiment. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for GER ZEW Economic Sentiment

4. Tuesday, December 15 (19:30 New York Time) Australia
We will be trading Australian GDP q/q. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD GDP q/q

5. Wednesday, December 16 (03:30 am New York Time) Germany
We will be trading German Manufacturing PMI. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for GER Manufacturing PMI

6. Wednesday, December 16 (08:30 am New York Time) USA
We will be trading US Core CPI m/m. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Core CPI m/m

7. Wednesday, December 16 (14:15 New York Time) USA
We will be trading US Interest Rate Statement. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Interest Rate Statement

8. Thursday, December 17 (04:30 am New York Time) UK
We will be trading UK Retail Sales m/m. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Retail Sales m/m

9. Thursday, December 17 (07:00 am New York Time) Canada
We will be trading Canadian Core CPI m/m. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for CAD Core CPI m/m

10. Friday, December 18 (04:00 am New York Time) Germany
We will be trading German IFO Business Climate. History & Charts:
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GER IFO Business Climate

The rest of the economic indicators that are coming out this week are not worth trading, in my opinion. You can see the entire list by visiting FPA calendar: Forex news trading calendar with economic events analysis and currency exchange charts

To see the history of each report with charts, simply click the "file box" to the right of each report.

Let me repeat myself...this is just an overview email, you will be receiving an email for each individual economic report, with exact instructions on how to trade it. You will get these emails 24 hours prior to their release time.

Good luck
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
Not Clear To Me

Dear Felix

I am new to this you site and i got this message below but i did not understand it can you please, help me to explain it. cos i tought that i will see a trade signal like buy or sell at the so so price

overview of the upcoming week.

I will email you 24 hours before the time of each report, and tell you exactly how to trade it. This is just an overview.

1. Sunday, December 13 (16:45 New York Time) New Zealand
We will be trading New Zealand Core Retail Sales m/m. History & Charts:
Forex News Trading | Details and History for NZD Core Retail Sales m/m

Regards,

Ndidi Iguma

No you will be trading the news! just be there at the given time and see the price move. It can be very profitable!

How to trade German IFO Business Climate?
In addition,I haven't received email for several month.I have registered.

Have you checked your spam filter, sometimes my FPA ends up there. I did not receive a ost on the German IFO Business Climate. I'm looking here to see if one was added.

I found this page link that gives an idea how we might be able to play the German IFO Climate from an earlier post by Crazy Cat: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ive/5381-forex-trading-signal-07-24-09-a.html

Looks like the trigger is 1: the forcast is 94.6, so based on early posts by Crazy Cat, it would seem if the actual number comes in at 95.6 or higher it will be good for the Euro, if it comes in at 93.6 or less it will be bad for the Euro. Hope there is a post from Felix or Crazy Cat, but I'll try following Crazy Cat's previous guidance.

Back