Upcoming Signals Overview (Dec 20-Dec 25)

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with an overview of the upcoming week.

I will email you 24 hours before the time of each report, and tell you exactly how to trade it. This is just an overview.

1. Monday, December 21st (08:30 New York time) CANADA
We will be trading Canadian Retail Sales. History and Charts:
Forex News Trading | Details and History for CAD Core Retail Sales m/m

2. Tuesday, December 22nd (04:30 New York time) UK
We will be trading UK GDP q/q
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP GDP q/q

3. Tuesday, December 22nd (08:30 New York time) USA
We will be trading U.S. GDP Annualized
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD GDP Annualized

4. Tuesday, December 22nd (16:45 New York time) NEW ZEALAND
We will be trading NZ GDP q/q
Forex News Trading | Details and History for NZD GDP q/q

5. Wednesday, December 23rd (08:30 New York time) CANADA
We will be trading Canadian GDP m/m
Forex News Trading | Details and History for CAD GDP m/m

6. Friday, December 25 - ALL DAY - MOST COUNTRIES
We will be trading Christmas gifts on eBay
eBay Daily Deal: Great deals for today only - plus free shipping! :)

Merry Christmas!!!

The rest of the economic indicators that are coming out this week are not worth trading, in my opinion. You can see the entire list by visiting FPA calendar: Forex news trading calendar with economic events analysis and currency exchange charts

To see the history of each report with charts, simply click the "file box" to the right of each report.

Let me repeat myself...this is just an overview email, you will be receiving an email for each individual economic report, with exact instructions on how to trade it. You will get these emails 24 hours prior to their release time.

Good luck
--Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks-you Crazy Cat for taking over for Felix. You both really do us all a huge favor. season greetings to you both. Sincerely.

Last edited:
Thank you and Happy Holidays

Thank you guyes for your great service.

Have a Happy Holiday

Greetings and Blessings

THanks to you crazy cat and felix for sharing your idea. From the beginning of this year till this moment you guys have relentlessly contributed to someones riches somehow, I give you nothing else but prayers that the God will spare your lives and many others who contribute in one way or the other. In addition, I pray that your knowledge will not rot.
Finally I pray that the recievers of these signals recieve much more wisdom to implement the trading techniques given us.
And for all of us, Our bank Accounts will never show red again even in the coming year.:)
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year in advance.
Godbless

Reaching Mexican Traders

Thank You Very Much Guys For All Your Help, You Are Reaching A Lot Of People From All Over The World And That Is Always Good.
Happy Holydays

Back