Upcoming Signals Overview (Dec 7-Dec 11)

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix with overview of the upcoming week.

I will email you 24 hours before the time of each report, and tell you exactly how to trade it. This is just an overview.

1. Tuesday, December 8 (4:30 am New York Time) UK
We will be trading UK Industrial Production m/m. History & Charts:
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Industrial Production m/m

2. Tuesday, December 8 (09:00 am New York Time) Canada
We will be trading Canadian Interest Rate. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for CAD Interest Rate Statement

3. Tuesday, December 8 (19:30 New York Time) Australia
We will be trading Australian Trade Balance. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Trade Balance

4. Wednesday, December 9 (15:00 New York Time) New Zealand
We will be trading New Zealand Interest Rate. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for NZD Interest Rate Statement

5. Wednesday, December 9 (19:30 am New York Time) Australia
We will be trading Australian Employment Change. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Employment Change m/m

6. Thursday, December 10 (03:30 am New York Time) Switzerland
We will be trading Swiss Interest Rate. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for CHF Interest Rate Statement

7. Thursday, December 10 (07:00 am New York Time) UK
We will be trading UK Interest Rate. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Interest Rate Statement

8. Friday, December 11 (08:30 am New York Time) USA
We will be trading US Core Retail Sales m/m. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Core Retail Sales m/m

The rest of the economic indicators that are coming out this week are not worth trading, in my opinion. You can see the entire list by visiting FPA calendar: Forex news trading calendar with economic events analysis and currency exchange charts

To see the history of each report with charts, simply click the "file box" to the right of each report.

Let me repeat myself...this is just an overview email, you will be receiving an email for each individual economic report, with exact instructions on how to trade it. You will get these emails 24 hours prior to their release time.

Good luck
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
report overview

I fail to understand or interpret, what, where should I read to visualize what you are trying to tell me, when I read your report ?
I would like very much to understand your report and more
Many thanks'
Conrod

Ditto, while I spend hours doing this sort of thing based on past chart data it's great to have someone else doing it along side to explain exactly what to expect when things look fuzzy & to point out the more tradable reports/results

I fail to understand or interpret, what, where should I read to visualize what you are trying to tell me, when I read your report ?
I would like very much to understand your report and more
Many thanks'
Conrod

As he said he will email us on his list 24h prior to the event so when the result comes out we know which direction to trade into

Just wondering if there is a recommended site which will provide us with actual figures when they come out as timely as possible?

Thanks

Good forex calendar

Check Forex Factory out. Forex Factory . You can adjust the event time in the carlendar according to your local time zone once u become their member. There are also impact level indicator and specific analysis to look at

Back