Upcoming Signals Overview (July 12~16, 2010)

Thank You Henry

Just a quick thanks to Henry for successful trade number one tonite. Utilizing Henry's strategy for the UK core CPI data, it was an easy 80 pip win, and could have been more had I been a bit more patient...thank you.

The reaction of cable to the core data was a bit slow at first, then kicked into high gear about 20 minutes after the announcement...a test of patience - for me anyway. Executed the trade exactly as instructed by Mr. Hui, and will do the same tonite with NZD.

Thank you.

Dean Anderson
a/k/a Sgt. Scalper

Just a quick thanks to Henry for successful trade number one tonite. Utilizing Henry's strategy for the UK core CPI data, it was an easy 80 pip win, and could have been more had I been a bit more patient...thank you.

The reaction of cable to the core data was a bit slow at first, then kicked into high gear about 20 minutes after the announcement...a test of patience - for me anyway. Executed the trade exactly as instructed by Mr. Hui, and will do the same tonite with NZD.

Thank you.

Dean Anderson
a/k/a Sgt. Scalper

Actually this was a no trade per Henry's strategy. Read the post carefully. The signal was for CPI, not Core CPI. Although Henry didn't specifically state "headline" if you look at the forecasted and prior numbers, you can figure it out. Plus, CPI headline is generally what news traders look at for this release rather than Core; it's far more reliable. It happened that Core deviated by 0.4, but headline CPI only deviated 0.1, hence no trade. Sounds like you were watching the Core number rather than Headline, and there is a difference.

Glad you made nice pips, but since you were watching the wrong number, it could have gone badly...

Last edited:
misfilled trades

Hello Henry.

Thank you for your signals, they are very helpful.
However my broker never seems to fill my order or it is taken to late and more often than not i lose.
Is the secret news weapon from fast economic news a worthwhile tool and what news feed would you recommend?

All the best
Trish

Hello Henry.

Thank you for your signals, they are very helpful.
However my broker never seems to fill my order or it is taken to late and more often than not i lose.
Is the secret news weapon from fast economic news a worthwhile tool and what news feed would you recommend?

All the best
Trish

I don't have any experience with their product so I cannot say for sure. But if they have a trial program, I'd say give it a try. As far as brokers, most are hit-or-miss, so you need to find one that provides good execution. I find it oddly enough that my ibfx broker is fast with execution during news time...

Thank you Henry

Thanks for the advice Henry, I find a lot of posted question son some sites go unanswered.

Thanks again
Trish

Ryan Said

Heya Henry,

Thanks a lot for the Signals. First everyone should thank you for you taking your time and postings signals on this blog. I followed up on your blog and done some research, you are a great forex trader and to be honest the new traders who come here and start complaining around will anyway leave some time because they are going to be broke. Just 2% of traders will be successful at the end. I study finance and investments on university and trade Forex for 1 year now and I still have to learn a lot. People just want to make quickly money and have no knowledge whatsoever it really depresses me. I trade with FxPro and Etoro and they are one of the best to trade with. However 85% it is the trader who has to analyse the Forex market and most traders gamble instead of calculate their positions and use stochastic and relate to the economy. You are right Forex is influenced by the news at all times and by Inter bank trades of which no records are being held that is why sometimes our trades can go into the wrong direction. People should be thankful for this Blog and stop complaining. I don't get it people are so greedy, disrespectful. I really would like to meet these people in reality or better not. However I wish everyone good luck in the Forex Market and a good tip always educate yourself before going into the Forex Market and ask WHY!!!

Trade carefully
Said

Well, its a free world/mouth. maybe then he fails, so far theres always a room for improvement. Thank GOD for this in my days, so far we enjoy tradin his signals...and Forex is an avenue to learn, future market only Divine prediction so...

Back