Upcoming Signals Overview (July 12~16, 2010)

Hi Henry

I am a long-time subscriber to your mailing list and have benefitted from your analyses and knowledge. Thank you for sharing so much with us! I hope your posts on FPA will not be exactly "cut and paste" from what you send out to your mailing list members.
Welcome to FPA and let's hope it's a mutually beneficial arrangement!

Hello Henry,

Welcome to guide and support us for find some pips.
Thanks for your kind attention.
May GOD bless u always.

My Regards
Pardeep kumar CL ( Sonny )

Henry

I heard on the video some guy saying the actual release number, this would be very helpful for me, where were you hearing that?

some people wouldn't just be patient enough to learn. they are there silently axeing! you huys should also come out and at least try and do something instead of shouting at the background. Henry, it's your opportunity to take up the challenge and prove them wrong..felix had more than these!

Best wishes

Henry

I heard on the video some guy saying the actual release number, this would be very helpful for me, where were you hearing that?

I use Tradethenews.com for my newsfeed, but there are also others such as Bloomberg and Reuters. At one time I had several, but since I am not going after spike trading much, Tradethenews is more than enough.

Hi Henry

I am a long-time subscriber to your mailing list and have benefitted from your analyses and knowledge. Thank you for sharing so much with us! I hope your posts on FPA will not be exactly "cut and paste" from what you send out to your mailing list members.
Welcome to FPA and let's hope it's a mutually beneficial arrangement!

Thank you Alvin. To answer your question, no I don't think my posts will be a copy&paste, as FPA provides historical charts and much more. I will try to integrate those on the forum for a much better look.

Hello Henry and thank you for taking thre time to help others.
One question, Where can i find a really fast news service? i do not mind subscribing. I find the free ones are up to 10 minutes late.
All the best
Trish

welcome

Most welcome, Mr. Liu! Thank you for sharing your know-how with us. My warmest thanks to Mr. Crazy Cat for all his good work! My Gratitude to Mr. Felix for his good work! God bless you!

Hi Henry, welcome to FPA, I'm also a newbie here and hope to learn from you soon. It's great to find people who are helping out others. Thanks for being here.

I believe in Felix and his pick . I think we should exercise our own judgement before pulling a trigger. All the sergeants and Giants are here to help FOC.

Back