Upcoming Signals Overview (July 12~16, 2010)

Welcome Henry
Thanks to you for sharing your expertise and thanks to all who feel we should beware. Henry is here using his real name and not under some pseudonym as he could have easily done.
This service is free. I look forward to following your trades.
In the end the responsibility is with me for my money.
Good luck all

Boko Maru,

Based on your passionate posting, I do believe you have a good heart and meant well by cautioning traders (especially Newbies) not to take signals from “Gurus’ blindly.
As someone posted elsewhere (I think it’s Stoney), trade what’s before your eyes and that I believe to be good advise, as is yours “not to follow “Gurus” blindly”.

I still don’t understand why anybody would pay hundreds and thousands of good money to listen to some “experts” lectures on forex trading when, in this time of electronic age, these “lessons” can be acquired completely free in the internet.

Well, Hendry Lui will be here at FPA taking over from Crazy Cat and I guess it’s only fair to see what he has to offer. After all, this is the FPA site and we can monitor and comment on Hendry Lui’s signals; right?

All the best!

Boko Maru,

Based on your passionate posting, I do believe you have a good heart and meant well by cautioning traders (especially Newbies) not to take signals from “Gurus’ blindly.
As someone posted elsewhere (I think it’s Stoney), trade what’s before your eyes and that I believe to be good advise, as is yours “not to follow “Gurus” blindly”.

I still don’t understand why anybody would pay hundreds and thousands of good money to listen to some “experts” lectures on forex trading when, in this time of electronic age, these “lessons” can be acquired completely free in the internet.

Well, Hendry Lui will be here at FPA taking over from Crazy Cat and I guess it’s only fair to see what he has to offer. After all, this is the FPA site and we can monitor and comment on Hendry Lui’s signals; right?

All the best!

Agreed Rahman. Mainly just wanted to make a point which I think I did, and simply share my experience honestly as I do believe it was called for.

As for Henry, I hope he does well here. Nobody would benefit from him doing poorly. As for the past, well, we all deserve a second chance as I think someone mentioned, and maybe being the new FPA guy is that opportunity for him.

Onward and upward...:)

All I can say is let's welcome Henry and give him the opportunity to show us his skills, I don't think the torch will get passed on just to anybody :)

Hello

Mr henry,

I begged you when i sent a personal message to you for an assistance you told me that one person will grant my request and you have accepted to do the same on this forum too bad.

Below was the mail we exchanged.

Subject: RE: Trading the news
To: "'iguma ndidi'" <igumandidi@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, April 26, 2010, 7:08 AM

That is a too general of a question, no?

It’s like, Henry, show me the secret of life. I don’t know if anyone could provide an answer to such question.

Henry

Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 9:56 AM
To: Henry Liu

Hello Ma,

Please, assist me on the best method to use.

Regards,

--- On Mon, 4/26/10, Henry Liu <henry@newsprofiteer.com> wrote:

To: "'iguma ndidi'" <igumandidi@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, April 26, 2010, 6:39 AM

I cannot help you with your request.

I don’t do OCO orders.

Henry

Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 8:59 AM
To: henry@newsprofiteer.com
Cc: help@aweber.com
Subject: Trading the news

Dear Ma,

please, i want you to advise me base on the below mail but if there is a better way i can program my MT4 please, advise me.

I want to know how to use OCO(order cancel other) to trade the News.
For example if the news was to come out 9:30am.
1. At what time will i program OCO?

2. If i want to trade Cable and @ 9:15am the price is 1.5234. Then at what price will i set the buy and sell limit?

Crazy Cat, I know you'll read first Henry Liu posts...
Can You tell us why you go to work with peoples who scammed not only Felix but all SNW subscribers? you must know it better than any of us... :unhappy:

who are you talking about? Who scammed SNW?

--Crazy Cat

Welcome Henry!

From what I've read, Henry's trading history isn't flawless. Personally, I find anyone who claims a perfect trading history to be highly suspicious.

Rather than arguing about it, I'd recommend treating Henry's signals as you should any one else's. Trade demo or bare minimum cash at first until you see how good the signals are. Also, always use proper risk management. If you lose a ton of money on any one signal, from Henry or anyone else, that's because you didn't control risk by setting your lot size and stoploss.

BIG GURU, over at “100Forex Brokers” once wrote (when asked to suggest/recommend good & reliable brokers) that he does not wish to play “God”.

Signal providers are basically giving us the most probable direction of market movements, and most (if not all) will write something like: “on the one hand” and “while on the other hand”, which basically says the market can & will move either ways, which it should rightly do so depending on supply & demand.

If we traders (seasoned & Newbies) simply/blindly follow signals to carry out trades, than we will be addicted to Signal Providers’ signals and will not be able to trade effectively. and completely lost too, without these signals….just like a junkie!
If that becomes the case, Market Makers will simple do the opposite of what the Signal Providers advised and will have a field day wiping out accounts.

Just try out (if you so wishes) some of Henry Lui’s signals and come back here in a month’s time and either shower him with praises or tell him like it is.

Asa’alamualaikum and may your trading cabinet overflow with pips!

You are right, these lessons can be acquired for free. So, I don't understand it either that some people believe that they can be taught how to use the holy grail that doesn't exist in any form of trading. I have never paid a cent for forex education except for the money I paid to the market as losses in my earlier years of trading.

For the last few years however I have been trading for a living full time so it can be done just by self education. But I feel some people are too lazy to learn by themselves. So they pay big money to listen to a guru and end up with someone else's system that doesn't work for them.

Back