Upcoming Signals Overview (July 12~16, 2010)

Welcome

Henry,
Crazy Cat did an outstanding job, he sure will be missed here, I hope this works for you.

As far as I understood you were teaching full time how to trade with the "mastermind program" and turn $10,000 into $1,000,000 in one year "hopefuly less". At least I got a lot of emails from you to have this opportunity to pay $3,800 and sign up for that program. If you don't mind me asking how are your mastermind traders doing with that learning process?
I also hope you will turn $10,000 into $1,000,000 and prove other people wrong. It is certainly a good challenge you got yourself into.

Best of luck

Boko Maru, we…or at least I….hear you and appreciate what you trying to tell us and the alarm bells that you have set off.

However, in case you have not received an e-mail from Felix, following is an extract of the contents:

Quote:
As you may already know, I started writing these free signals in 2006. At the end of 2007 I passed the torch to my friend Sir Pipsalot, and he started writing the signals. Then the torch was passed to Crazy Cat, so he started writing the signals. And now the torch is being passed from Crazy Cat to a guy named Henry Liu.

Henry has been doing news trading since 2006, and he is very good at it. I personally have seen one of his trading accounts before with relatively large amount of profits.

As everyone before him, Henry wants to make these signals even better than they are now, and as far as I know he also wants to provide some more new ideas on how to make even more pips on the news
.”

As I said, we (or at least I) hear you, but our commander-in-chief Felix is now telling us that Henry Liu has now taken over the torch from Crazy Cat…for better or for worse!
But I really don’t see what's the fuss here since Henry Liu won’t be peddling any “paid signals”. It’s all for FREE and we can take them or leave them.

Peace and go chase some pips; yah!

Thank you for having accepted to give us your time and your knowledges

Does anybody know the good and bad experiences of those "successful" "perfect traders" who should rather be grateful when offered a gift?

Personally I will NEVER take trading advice from anyone who has not first LOST a lot of money on the market.

The most valuable teachers are those who know what it is like to be down and dirty in the trenches, who know the crushing pain of loss... and as a result of their mistakes, have gained a great respect for the enemy... and most importantly have learnt how to pick themselves up and out manoeuvre their foe to survive another day.

Be VERY wary of the person who has only ever had minor losses trading the market... they have no idea what is about to hit them

knowing the enemy in order to master the situation!

Personally I will NEVER take trading advice from anyone who has not first LOST a lot of money on the market.

The most valuable teachers are those who know what it is like to be down and dirty in the trenches, who know the crushing pain of loss... and as a result of their mistakes, have gained a great respect for the enemy... and most importantly have learnt how to pick themselves up and out manoeuvre their foe to survive another day.

Be VERY wary of the person who has only ever had minor losses trading the market... they have no idea what is about to hit them

Well said, MidasFx!

Question to Crazy Cat

...you can still get Crazy Cat's signals at...

Crazy Cat, I know you'll read first Henry Liu posts...
Can You tell us why you go to work with peoples who scammed not only Felix but all SNW subscribers? you must know it better than any of us... :unhappy:

I have been following Crazy Cat and Henry for about 3 months and found both their news services to be very good and often remarkably similar. I am a professional trader of 15 years experience and earn a good living trading futures and more recently the addition of some forex pairs.

Trading is a very psychological endevour and not many can make the grade in conquering the hurdles of the mind. We need to show some compassion for those who fail or simply can never manage to control their fear.

Seems to me that Henry has been at least partially honest and may well be more interested in marketing than trading himself. Lots of traders turn to education for a variety of reasons and the ones who manage to provide value should be congratulated.

This service provided by FPA is not telling you how to trade and it is free. You can take or leave the suggestions as you like. You need to become independant and try to resist the temtation of laying blame. Recognise that learning to trade is one of the most difficult things you could choose to do. Why not become a brain surgeon instead !

David.

Not really sure what you're talking about. Read my posts. Very nice that you have 15 years trading experience, but I have experience with Henry Liu, so I just thought I'd share that. I'm not laying any blame, just sharing my experience, and pointing out that Henry called mostly losing trades in his trade room. Where is the blame there? Where is the not being independent? Is it not ok to state a fact, and let people do with it what they want? I am in a position to do this having traded LIVE with him, not reading blogs.

Take it for what it's worth, or ignore. I don't really care. But I do take some issue with you suggesting I'm not "independent" or am playing the blame game. But if you must know, many of Henry's losing trade calls, I didn't get impacted by, because I made my OWN decisions and took trades, entered and exited as I saw fit, not according to Henry. Unfortunately, many other newbs or less independent folks got hurt BAD taking his calls. So just because it's free here doesn't mean it's good info or harmless either.

And by the way, I love the FPA. I use it everyday. I love Felix, Sir Pipsalot and Crazy Cat, and owe them all a lot re. my forex education. I haven't been following them for 3 months. I've been following them for years, and have even met one of them face to face.

I don't have a hidden agenda here. Again, just stating some facts and sharing some personal experience for what it might be worth. Take it or leave it!

Last edited:
Boko Maru, we…or at least I….hear you and appreciate what you trying to tell us and the alarm bells that you have set off.

However, in case you have not received an e-mail from Felix, following is an extract of the contents:

Quote:
As you may already know, I started writing these free signals in 2006. At the end of 2007 I passed the torch to my friend Sir Pipsalot, and he started writing the signals. Then the torch was passed to Crazy Cat, so he started writing the signals. And now the torch is being passed from Crazy Cat to a guy named Henry Liu.

Henry has been doing news trading since 2006, and he is very good at it. I personally have seen one of his trading accounts before with relatively large amount of profits.

As everyone before him, Henry wants to make these signals even better than they are now, and as far as I know he also wants to provide some more new ideas on how to make even more pips on the news
.”

As I said, we (or at least I) hear you, but our commander-in-chief Felix is now telling us that Henry Liu has now taken over the torch from Crazy Cat…for better or for worse!
But I really don’t see what's the fuss here since Henry Liu won’t be peddling any “paid signals”. It’s all for FREE and we can take them or leave them.

Peace and go chase some pips; yah!

Thanks Rahman. Appreciate your comments. Re. why there should maybe be a "fuss", I kind of addressed that in my post just before. True it's being offered free, and if Henry is killing it with great forecasting, then good for him! I really mean that.

But there is a danger if the trade calls are really bad. If people take someone else's trade calls (Henry's or anyone's for that matter), and lose money on the trades, then is it really "free"?

Personally, I do my own research for news events, use Spike Charts for historical data, determine my own trade plan and triggers to use, then check to see what Crazy Cat and Sir Pips say to see if we're all in the same ballpark or not. And I would suggest everyone else do the same; do your OWN research and trust that more than somebody's calls.

But the fact is, many newbs don't do that. They just jump right in, trusting that the "guru" is right. And since I've witnessed many of Henry's losing trade calls, I thought it my civic duty to at least make mention of this. But good grief, you'd think I tried to kill the president or something the way some people react.

So anyway, that's it. I hadn't planned on posting this much! But I felt a need to address some of the BS from others (not you)...

Master Fundamental

Thaks, liu you give right history. don't forget add GDP china ( CNY ). I am using same method since 2 years ago. And the result of trading .... great...congrotulations for all trader...!!!! :) :) :)

Back