1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upcoming Signals Overview (July 19~23, 2010)

Discussion in 'Current Forex Trading Signals' started by Henry Liu, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Mikhail

Mikhail Recruit

AUD

Dear MidnightRun
    I fully agree with you about eurusd. I sure you have your own ideas as the way AUD will be run. But have you such thoughts on S&P and Dow? And please if you have, say them also. I see, there's USDX is the major thing.

2. MidnightRun

MidnightRun Sergeant

Overall, I am bearish on S&P and Dow. S&P has dropped to an important support of 1,060, should it go lower, next support is around 1,040. Actually I beleive S&P will eventually drop much lower, but that will not happen overnight, will take time. Same general bearish view on Dow.

3. Mikhail

Mikhail Recruit

OK. But usdx has near come to the support of 82.00. And would there the breakthrough? 0.5pt has remained. I think AUD will drop very strong, near 0.79-0.78-0.76 on coming weeks and months (but I can't also eliminate the level of 0.91 on the next month). This's my thickest problem. The most difficult part is waiting or choosing.

4. KJeff

KJeff Recruit

Hi Henry,

Thanks for the explanation. Now I think that I understand why sometimes, when I place a trade, suddenly the market trend moves against me. This information is really a life-saver.

KJeff

5. Ogueji Anthony Ikechukwu

knowing it very well

thanks my big boss, pls lilu i want u to help me more about this signal in a simple way. 4rm when will it go bullish or bearish on each day. im just a new bigginer. thanks n GOD bless u

6. claviceps

claviceps Recruit

Nice one Henry - that got my pip counter spinning
    many thanks

7. RCM

RCM Recruit

USDCAD Thursday 22nd July 2010 trade

Thanks Henry,

I was using 5 min candle chart and I bought the spike up on the announcement at 1.04516 and then bought another position two minutes later on the retracement at 1.04417

Exited the first position on a trailing stop after 21 minutes at 1.04529 for a small profit

Closed the second position at 1.04563 14 minutes after opening it, so by waiting just 2 minutes for the retracement trade I made far more pips.

Thank you for your help