Upcoming Signals Overview (July 26~30, 2010)

Hi Henry. I am a beginner in Forex and I got so much helps and achieved many pips by following your advises. I hope you always posting your analysis in this site and keep send us your advices regularly. Thank you so lots.

Thanks

Hi Henry,
Made some losses, but trading the news was fine, except the CAD which dived down immediately before reaching my target, all else was fine. Thanks

Thank you... Now I can put some believe in me on which News should be traded, and which one is to avoid. :nerd:

Please Explain the Explination :)

Another possibly trend changing news was the drop in CPI or Inflationary pressure in Canada. As BOC Carney cautiously reminded the public that BOC will be monitoring global economy and its own inflation in deciding future monetary policy, it is very likely that having a negative reading may add to some concerns over CAD despite of rising crude prices. Let's face it, because of the proximity to U.S., Canada's economy is expected to be dragged down somewhat, which makes CAD a perfect currency to play short term range trade, and with the recent CPI release, we should be looking to BUY USD/CAD whenever it dips down, I would not expect to see USD/CAD drop down to 1.0100 level, much less parity with USD... so whenever we see market pushing this the "wrong way", I'd call a buy, buy, buy... Look at your 4 hour charts and find those support areas, they should provide entry levels on the USD/CAD pair.

henry-sig.gif

Henry,

I would like to fully understand your explination, however I am a bit confused. If you can let me know if I am on the right page, if not please guild me.

From what I understand is Weak Dollar will pull the pair down while the drop in the CAD's inflation ---> could drop the CAD's intrest rate---> causing the CAD to lose strength---> In turn changing the bearish trend?

I'm not sure how correct I am in my understanding, but if I am correct, this raises additional questions reguarding how long should we play this range? A week? or until we get confirmation from the CAD Intrest Rate Report.

Thanks in advance

Henry,

regarding your AUD/USD analysis, I sold the pair at 0.8950 and got stopped out at 0.9020 (-70 pips).

What was/is wrong with this analysis?

Thank you.

Been away for a while after forex platform cheated - mind you I cheated first after finding a bug in their software!

Will give you a whirl!!

Back