Upcoming Signals Overview (March 01 - March 05)

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with an overview of the upcoming week.

I will email you 24 hours before the time of each report, and tell you exactly how to trade it. This is just an overview.

This is going to be a good week.

1. Monday, March 01st (04:30 New York time) UK
We will be trading UK Manufacturing PMI
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Manufacturing PMI

2. Monday, March 01st (08:30 New York time) CANADA
We will be trading Canadian GDP m/m
Forex News Trading | Details and History for CAD GDP m/m

3. Monday, March 01st (10:00 New York time) USA
We will be trading US ISM Manufacturing Index
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD ISM Manufacturing Index

4. Monday, March 01st (19:30 New York time) AUSTRALIA (HOT)
We will be trading Australian Retail Sales
Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Retail Sales m/m

5. Monday, March 01st (22:30 New York time) AUSTRALIA
We will be trading Australian Interest Rate
Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Interest Rate Statement

6. Tuesday, March 02nd (19:30 New York time) AUSTRALIA (HOT)
We will be trading Australian GDP q/q
Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD GDP q/q

7. Wednesday, March 03rd (04:28 New York time) UK
We will be trading UK Services PMI
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Services PMI

8. Wednesday, March 03rd (08:15 New York time) USA
We will be trading US ADP Non-Farm Employment Change
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD ADP Nonfarm Employment Change

9. Wednesday, March 03rd (10:00 New York time) USA
We will be trading US ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD ISM Non-Manufacturing Composite

10. Thursday, March 04th (07:00 New York time) UK
We will be trading UK Interest Rates
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Interest Rate Statement

11. Thursday, March 04th (10:00 New York time) CANADA
We will be trading Canadian IVEY PMI
Forex News Trading | Details and History for CAD IVEY PMI

12. Friday, March 05th (08:30 New York time) USA
We will be trading US Non-Farm Payroll
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Nonfarm Employment Change

The rest of the economic indicators that are coming out this week are not worth trading, in my opinion. You can see the entire list by visiting FPA calendar: Forex news trading calendar with economic events analysis and currency exchange charts

To see the history of each report with charts, simply click the "file box" to the right of each report.

Let me repeat myself...this is just an overview email, you will be receiving an email for each individual economic report, with exact instructions on how to trade it. You will get these emails 24 hours prior to their release time.

Good luck
--Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
crazy cat whats your experience on fasteconomicnews??can you please share your review on it.

I should not write too much about it but since you are asking, let me answer your question:
1) It's a primary source of my income now. I trade only the biggest reports, and they bring me a lot of cash. I use the Professional version.
2) Most of the time SNW (also known as Fast Economic News) is on time, sometimes the signal is a bit late on Australian reports so I have a bit worse entry but still got profits. Most of the time I get good fills
3) I trade with a few brokers and within same brokers I have a few accounts. You will get no fills here and there but since I set up a few accounts, most of the time I get a fill here or there; in fact, sometimes I get many fills. Once a while I get no fill at all. What counts here is how much I make total a month, and I make really nice money.
4) I love it. Good profits within short period of time. Currently I am too busy to spend hours in front of my computer so it's ideal for me.
5) If you are new in it, make sure you know how to use it. A mistake can cost you a lot. I have been using it from the day one, and I don't make any mistakes anymore... :)
6) Once a blue moon you might get wrong number because this is what they get. Some errors can be filtered out but some not. Therefore, probably once a year you get a wrong trade; I treat it as a cost of doing business. Besides, I made a lot of money so I can afford to have a bad trade once a year, especially that does not necessarily mean it's going to be the a losing trade. I remember when we got wrong number, but still deviation in a good direction so I actually made money.
7) Since September I started trading seriously, after taking a few months of break (less trades, only major ones). So since September we had a lot of reports, and every single one I closed with profit... that's 100% performance.

You're a hard man to get a reply from Crazy!

As FEN/SNW only enters you into a trade, how do you control the SL? Say for example you get your trigger but the PA heads in the wrong direction, sending you into 50, 60, 70 pip loss?

Any help appreciated.

You're a hard man to get a reply from Crazy!

As FEN/SNW only enters you into a trade, how do you control the SL? Say for example you get your trigger but the PA heads in the wrong direction, sending you into 50, 60, 70 pip loss?

Any help appreciated.

You have to handle stop losses however you need to at your own broker; each broker is different. But if price goes against you 50-70 pips, I'd think you'd just have your finger on the button and manually close? Why take the time to set a SL in that situation?

If you use MT4 however, you can use below order management EA, which is free at this thread on Forex Factory; I use this myself and it works pretty well. Not foolproof, but is one solution to your issue...

Manage Take Profit @ Forex Factory

Back