Upcoming Signals Overview (March 22 - March 26)

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with an overview of the upcoming week.

I will email you 24 hours before the time of each report, and tell you exactly how to trade it. This is just an overview.

This is going to be a very slow week with really crappy reports to trade.

1. Tuesday, March 23rd (05:30 New York time) UK
We will be trading UK CPI
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP CPI y/y

2. Wednesday, March 24h (04:30 New York time) GERMANY
We will be trading GE Manufacturing PMI (really crappy)
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GER Manufacturing PMI

3. Wednesday, March 24th (17:45 New York time) NEW ZEALAND
We will be trading NZ GDP q/q
Forex News Trading | Details and History for NZD GDP q/q

4. Thursday, March 25th (05:30 New York time) UK
We will be trading UK Retail Sales
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Retail Sales m/m

5. Friday, March 26th (08:30 New York time) USA
We will be trading GDP Annualized
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD GDP Annualized

The rest of the economic indicators that are coming out this week are not worth trading, in my opinion. You can see the entire list by visiting FPA calendar: Forex news trading calendar with economic events analysis and currency exchange charts

To see the history of each report with charts, simply click the "file box" to the right of each report.

Let me repeat myself...this is just an overview email, you will be receiving an email for each individual economic report, with exact instructions on how to trade it. You will get these emails 24 hours prior to their release time.

Good luck
--Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazy Cat, thank you for the review. I cannot wait for the first week of April. It is a very dry March.

SNW users: As we know traders don't share SNW brokers performance because they say that it goes against their own interest and most traders work alone. Several posts in FPA and profit mongers recommend to research and test brokers with other few traders as a team.
I have a closed forum for this purpose. I have a list with 15 one-click execution brokers; we work as a team, divide responsabilities and test them weekly, then we share the performance within our group.
I look for serious traders that can work in a team and contribute to this forum with weekly performance and do some research.
The goal of this forum is to create a long lasting team of successful traders and we have 4 openings now, if you want to get more information get in touch with me. Same user name at gmail.

Last edited:
Back