Upcoming Signals Overview (March 29 - April 02)

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with an overview of the upcoming week.

I will email you 24 hours before the time of each report, and tell you exactly how to trade it. This is just an overview.

1. Tuesday, March 30th (04:30 New York time) UK
We will be trading UK GDP
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP GDP q/q

2. Tuesday, March 30th (10:00 New York time) USA
We will be trading US Consumer Confidence
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Consumer Confidence

3. Tuesday, March 30th (20:30 New York time) AUSTRALIA
We will be trading AU Retail Sales m/m
Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Retail Sales m/m

4. Wednesday, March 31st (08:15 New York time) USA
We will be observing UK ADP NonFarm Employment Change
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD ADP Nonfarm Employment Change

5. Wednesday, March 31st (08:30 New York time) CANADA
We will be trading CA GDP m/m
Forex News Trading | Details and History for CAD GDP m/m

6. Wednesday, March 31st (09:42 New York time) USA
We will be observing US Chicago PMI
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Chicago PMI

7. Wednesday, March 31st (20:30 New York time) AUSTRALIA
We will be observing AU Trade Balance
Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Trade Balance

8. Thursday, April 01st (03:55 New York time) GERMANY
We will be observing GE Manufacturing PMI (no trade)
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GER Manufacturing PMI

9. Thursday, April 01st (04:30 New York time) UK
We will be trading UK Manufacturing PMI
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Manufacturing PMI

10. Thursday, April 01st (10:00 New York time) USA
We will be trading US ISM Manufacturing Index
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD ISM Manufacturing Index

11. Friday, April 02nd (08:30 New York time) USA
We will be trading US Non-Farm Payroll
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Nonfarm Employment Change

The rest of the economic indicators that are coming out this week are not worth trading, in my opinion. You can see the entire list by visiting FPA calendar: Forex news trading calendar with economic events analysis and currency exchange charts

To see the history of each report with charts, simply click the "file box" to the right of each report.

Let me repeat myself...this is just an overview email, you will be receiving an email for each individual economic report, with exact instructions on how to trade it. You will get these emails 24 hours prior to their release time.

Good luck
--Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
This week's trades

There are some great trades this coming week. Some I would caution are:

1. ADP Wednesday, March 31st (08:15 New York time) USA. This trade has not been deviating sufficiently enough for some time. Even when it does deviate by a bigger number the spikes have not been great.

2. US Chicago PMI Wednesday, March 31st (09:42 New York time) USA
You will find most forex website calendars show this release to come out 09:45 EST. This release actually comes out at 09:42 which is a weird time. Crazy Cat has this right, but SNW does not get the data at 09:42 EST. Therefore do not trade. You will not want to potentially enter this spike 3 minutes after the data has come out.

3. AU Trade Balance Wednesday, March 31st (20:30 New York time) AUSTRALIA. The main problem with this trade is that SNW for some reason has been has been reporting the actual number as +2. This can really screw up your triggers. I traded this report Feb 2, 20101 and used deviations of about 750M. When the data came out (wrongly) with 2 it made the deviation read +2398. The forecast was -2400M. Looking at websites the actual number was -2252M. I was entered with a UT2 trade and was very lucky to get out with a small loss.

4. Thursday, April 01st (04:30 New York time) UK
We will be trading UK Manufacturing PMI. I avoid this release now. Why? Well the spikes lately on this release have been terrible. Look back to Feb 1, 2010 when this deviated by a big +2.8. The spike for this was terrible: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

5. Friday, April 02nd (08:30 New York time) USA
We will be trading US Non-Farm Payroll. The only problem I see here is that release comes out on Good Friday a major holiday around the world. There will definitely be reduced liquidity.

Best Wishes

WCP

There are some great trades this coming week. Some I would caution are:

1. ADP Wednesday, March 31st (08:15 New York time) USA. This trade has not been deviating sufficiently enough for some time. Even when it does deviate by a bigger number the spikes have not been great.

correct, most likely it will be another no trade. For some reasons, it does not deviate too much for so many months...

2. US Chicago PMI Wednesday, March 31st (09:42 New York time) USA
You will find most forex website calendars show this release to come out 09:45 EST. This release actually comes out at 09:42 which is a weird time. Crazy Cat has this right, but SNW does not get the data at 09:42 EST. Therefore do not trade. You will not want to potentially enter this spike 3 minutes after the data has come out.

correct, not for SNW but it is still good to know about it if you have open positions so you will be aware of possible price action.

3. AU Trade Balance Wednesday, March 31st (20:30 New York time) AUSTRALIA. The main problem with this trade is that SNW for some reason has been has been reporting the actual number as +2. This can really screw up your triggers. I traded this report Feb 2, 20101 and used deviations of about 750M. When the data came out (wrongly) with 2 it made the deviation read +2398. The forecast was -2400M. Looking at websites the actual number was -2252M. I was entered with a UT2 trade and was very lucky to get out with a small loss.

AU Trade Balance is basically no trade for me. The reason why I put it on the list is because otherwise people would ask for it. The price action is very unreliable for this report.

4. Thursday, April 01st (04:30 New York time) UK
We will be trading UK Manufacturing PMI. I avoid this release now. Why? Well the spikes lately on this release have been terrible. Look back to Feb 1, 2010 when this deviated by a big +2.8. The spike for this was terrible: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

correct, last month was horrible but I haven't decided yet what to do regarding this report.

5. Friday, April 02nd (08:30 New York time) USA
We will be trading US Non-Farm Payroll. The only problem I see here is that release comes out on Good Friday a major holiday around the world. There will definitely be reduced liquidity.

I would not worry too much about Good Friday (especially that it is not a big deal in the USA). I would rather worry about lower trigger since estimated number is well over 100K. Say we get actual number of +30 K, that's a pretty big negative deviation; however, it is first time positive number for so long time... So would USD/JPY spike down enough to make money or would not??? Is +30K good or bad news then?

Thanks,
Crazy Cat

Crazy Cat, could you tell us what your typical "Delivery Timer" values in SNW are? Mine are about 70 ms and I worry, it's a bit too much to trade successfully with ECN brokers...

Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with an overview of the upcoming week.

I will email you 24 hours before the time of each report, and tell you exactly how to trade it. This is just an overview.

1. Tuesday, March 30th (04:30 New York time) UK
We will be trading UK GDP
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP GDP q/q

2. Tuesday, March 30th (10:00 New York time) USA
We will be trading US Consumer Confidence
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Consumer Confidence

3. Tuesday, March 30th (20:30 New York time) AUSTRALIA
We will be trading AU Retail Sales m/m
Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Retail Sales m/m

4. Wednesday, March 31st (08:15 New York time) USA
We will be observing UK ADP NonFarm Employment Change
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD ADP Nonfarm Employment Change

5. Wednesday, March 31st (08:30 New York time) CANADA
We will be trading CA GDP m/m
Forex News Trading | Details and History for CAD GDP m/m

6. Wednesday, March 31st (09:42 New York time) USA
We will be observing US Chicago PMI
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Chicago PMI

7. Wednesday, March 31st (20:30 New York time) AUSTRALIA
We will be observing AU Trade Balance
Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Trade Balance

8. Thursday, April 01st (03:55 New York time) GERMANY
We will be observing GE Manufacturing PMI (no trade)
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GER Manufacturing PMI

9. Thursday, April 01st (04:30 New York time) UK
We will be trading UK Manufacturing PMI
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GBP Manufacturing PMI

10. Thursday, April 01st (10:00 New York time) USA
We will be trading US ISM Manufacturing Index
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD ISM Manufacturing Index

11. Friday, April 02nd (08:30 New York time) USA
We will be trading US Non-Farm Payroll
Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD Nonfarm Employment Change

The rest of the economic indicators that are coming out this week are not worth trading, in my opinion. You can see the entire list by visiting FPA calendar: Forex news trading calendar with economic events analysis and currency exchange charts

To see the history of each report with charts, simply click the "file box" to the right of each report.

Let me repeat myself...this is just an overview email, you will be receiving an email for each individual economic report, with exact instructions on how to trade it. You will get these emails 24 hours prior to their release time.

Good luck
--Crazy Cat
Hello Crazy Cat,
This is LOVE LLC. WE did not received your " 24 hour HOW TO TRADE " for this report. Can you please add us back to your list? Thank you very much. Your reports are very much appreciated.

thelovellc@aol.com

signals

hi there can anyone help, how do i get trading signals i have registered obviously otherwise i wouldnt be here, but i dont seem to be getting signals can anyone help thanks,is there anything else i need to do

Back