Upcoming Signals Overview (May 31 - June 04)

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat with an overview of the upcoming week.

I will email you 24 hours before the time of each report, and tell you exactly how to trade it. This is just an overview.

1. Monday, May 31st (08:30 New York time) CANADA
We will be trading Canadian GDP

2. Monday, May 31st (21:30 New York time) AUSTRALIA
We will be trading AU Retail Sales (hot)

3. Tuesday, June 01st (00:30 New York time) AUSTRALIA
We will be trading AU Interest Rates

4. Tuesday, June 01st (04:30 New York time) UK
We will be trading UK Manufacturing PMI

5. Tuesday, June 01st (10:00 New York time) USA
We will be trading US Manufacturing

6. Tuesday, June 01st (21:30 New York time) AUSTRALIA
We will be trading AU GDP

7. Thursday, June 03rd (04:30 New York time) UK
We will be trading UK Services PMI

8. Thursday, June 03rd (08:15 New York time) USA
We will be trading US ADP Employment Change

9. Friday, June 04th (07:00 New York time) CANADA
We will be trading Canadian Employment Change

10. Friday, June 04th (08:30 New York time) USA
We will be trading US Non-Farm Payroll

Sorry for not posting links but I am in the middle of nowhere, that is Arizona desert, and posting this message from my iPad through EDGE network.

To see the history of each report with charts, simply click the "file box" to the right of each report.

Let me repeat myself...this is just an overview email, you will be receiving an email for each individual economic report, with exact instructions on how to trade it. You will get these emails 24 hours prior to their release time.

Good luck
--Crazy Cat

Thank you!

I have made over 200 pips today with your signal of UK Manufacturing PMI.
Keep your good work up. It is highly appreciated. :)

Crazy Cat, how or where can we find the actual report figures as they appear? To apply your trigger, we need to know the actual data published

Gilgamesh

Thanks Cpl Pips. But I don't think I will be buying that service as it seems to be a way of paying for something that FPA provides free of charge. We are not needing to make lightning fast responses. As this data is in the form of government reports I feel sure that it is published somewhere online, easy of access. It's only the figures that are needed, no fancy software.

Thanks Cpl Pips. But I don't think I will be buying that service as it seems to be a way of paying for something that FPA provides free of charge. We are not needing to make lightning fast responses. As this data is in the form of government reports I feel sure that it is published somewhere online, easy of access. It's only the figures that are needed, no fancy software.

Obviously you are new to news trading, but to save you some time, understand that what you are looking for is NOT free anywhere. Some people pay $1700/month for a Bloomberg feed to get all economic reports around the globe instantly.

If you want to trade afterspikes, then you might be able to get away with the free sites for the info, but even then it could be tough.

If you want to trades spikes, you have to have this info instantly. "I feel sure that it is published somewhere online." This statement is correct, but it's all about speed (miiliseconds matter when trading spikes). A govt website isn't going to give you that.

Prices spike sometimes 50-100 pips in a fraction of a second once a number is released. If you want to trade afterspikes, then maybe you don't need the number so fast, but the SNW is strictly for spike trading.

Best wishes...:)

Last edited:
Back