Upcoming Signals Overview (Nov 23-Nov 27)

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix with overview of the upcoming week.

We will be trading the following reports. Below each report, I provide a link with its history and charts. This way you can see how much money could've been made with them in the past.

I will email you 24 hours before the time of each report, and tell you exactly how to trade it. This is just an overview.

1. Monday, November 23 (8:30 am New York Time) Canada
We will be trading Canadian Core Retail Sales. History & Charts:
Forex News Trading | Details and History for CAD Core Retail Sales m/m

2. Tuesday, November 24 (08:30 am New York Time) USA
We will be trading US GDP annualized. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for USD GDP Annualized

As you may already know, if I feel an economic indicator can reliable move a currency pair by 30 pips or more, I will include it in my signals. These are the only two this week that I feel are capable of affecting the market by that much.

You can see the entire list of economic indicators by visiting FPA calendar: Forex news trading calendar with economic events analysis and currency exchange charts

To see the history of each report with charts, simply click the "file box" to the right of each report.

Let me repeat myself...this is just an overview email, you will be receiving an email for each individual economic report, with exact instructions on how to trade it. You will get these emails 24 hours prior to their release time.

Good luck
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
news trading

Felix
How does one get into the Dimonds room to trade t news?
Can't get any contact info on the web page.
Is it still going?
Is is there some one else that trades t news that you would suggest going to.
I would do it my self if the news feeds weren't so prohibitory expensive.
My Email free-kiwi@hotmail.com

For any help and the info you post
Thank you

Shane

Back