Upcoming Signals Overview (Nov 9-Nov 13)

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix with overview of the upcoming week.

We will be trading the following reports. Below each report, I provide a link with its history and charts. This way you can see how much money could've been made with them in the past.

I will email you 24 hours before the time of each report, and tell you exactly how to trade it. This is just an overview.

1. Tuesday, November 10 (5:00 am New York Time) Germany
We will be trading German ZEW Economic Sentiment. History & Charts:
Forex News Trading | Details and History for GER ZEW Economic Sentiment

2. Wednesday, November 11 (16:45 New York Time) New Zealand
We will be trading New Zealand retail sales. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for NZD Retail Sales m/m

3. Wednesday, November 11 (19:30 New York Time) Australia
We will be trading Australian Employment report. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Employment Change m/m

4. Friday, November 13 (02:00 am New York Time) Germany
We will be trading German GDP q/q. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for GER GDP q/q

The rest of the economic indicators that are coming out this week are not worth trading, in my opinion. You can see the entire list by visiting FPA calendar: Forex news trading calendar with economic events analysis and currency exchange charts

To see the history of each report with charts, simply click the "file box" to the right of each report.

Let me repeat myself...this is just an overview email, you will be receiving an email for each individual economic report, with exact instructions on how to trade it. You will get these emails 24 hours prior to their release time.

Good luck :)
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
Many Thanks

Hey felix, many thanks for your invaluable service! great tips and look forward to your regular updates. keep up the good work! cheers!:D

Agradecimento

Hi there :)

This is Felix with overview of the upcoming week.

We will be trading the following reports. Below each report, I provide a link with its history and charts. This way you can see how much money could've been made with them in the past.

I will email you 24 hours before the time of each report, and tell you exactly how to trade it. This is just an overview.

We will be trading New Zealand retail sales. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for NZD Retail Sales m/m

We will be trading Australian Employment report. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for AUD Employment Change m/m

We will be trading German GDP q/q. History & Charts: Forex News Trading | Details and History for GER GDP q/q

The rest of the economic indicators that are coming out this week are not worth trading, in my opinion. You can see the entire list by visiting FPA calendar: Forex news trading calendar with economic events analysis and currency exchange charts

To see the history of each report with charts, simply click the "file box" to the right of each report.

Let me repeat myself...this is just an overview email, you will be receiving an email for each individual economic report, with exact instructions on how to trade it. You will get these emails 24 hours prior to their release time.

-Felix

Muito obrigado pelas dicas....;)

Hi felix

I have been reading and analyzing your news continuously.
First of all thanks for sharing all the details.

What the problem I am facing is the news will be released at the same time where i had to trade... eg- last time when non farm payroll of US was released at 8:30. By the time i saw the released news at 8:30 and went for trading almost all the trading opportunities had gone.

So how to overcome that and give me any URL where i can see the released news before so that i can enter the trade at right time.

Thanking you
Dr Gopi Kumar

Last edited:

-Felix

Hi Felix,

Thanks so much for your Upcoming Signals Overview.

Could you please mark for all 5 stars on the Forex news trading calendar with economic events analysis and currency exchange charts for the following reports will be trading like Australian Employment report on Wednesday and mark for all 1 or 2 stars for the rest of the economic indicators that are coming out are not worth trading?

Thanks again.

Back