UpMegroup is not paying its trade now promotion profit

S.chakrabortty2011

Private, 1st Class
My friend and brother Rahul cokroborti opened a account in Upmegroup(upmegroup.com) in trade now section . it was a $101 nodeposit bonus. soon after he got busy in his work and he informed me about the promotion.I heard he deleted his ac without completing any trade. i asked him about that and he said that he mailed them to close his account.

we shared a same pc. i opened a account 8060375. i lost all the money in it. then i opened another ac 8061166. I did that because they support upto 3 bonus account per person.

the condition was to perform 101 good trade.
good trade= total trade-scalping trade trade-zero or negative trade.
and i traded around 220 trade to complete my quota. all the trade was 0.1 standard lot.

now after i completed the promotion and asked for to verify my account.
they make use a promo rule that it is a rule that if there is a different name open account from same pc it wil be a violation.

they wait for me to complete 220 trade and in process to earn $650 then they use this rule to freeze my $470 profit in account.
at 22/5/2014 i chatted their support and asked if i have violated any rule and they didn't gave me any answer.

i asked them to mail me this chat history but they refused to give this service. i have this mail .so i can't show the chat history

I told them that the account created by rahul was deleted long before i create my ac 8061166 and he didn't even completed any trade but they didn't listen.

i even told them i can ask rahul to provide his national id card to prove we are different person but they didn't listen.

i had $470 profit in my ac. i worked very very hard to get this far and when i completed their condition i got trapped .

i don't know i am qualified to get this money or not.
so all trader please review this and write me your opinion.

the another account was in the name of Rahul. i asked rahul and got his national id card and mobile phone bill.
this certainly proves i am a different person than he. i sent them the copy. i hope to hear for them soon.

i don't know why they are not thinking logically. what can i do more?
i worked hard , sent all my documents and now collected rahul's documents sent it too.
this is too much. i don't know what to do anymore.

this is the rule they used to disqualify me they call paragraph 11
"In case the client has opened more than 3 accounts or trade on accounts under different names on the same computer or IP, all accounts will be disqualified."

my understanding to this rule is

" in paragraph 11 it is clearly stated that if one person/one client not clients open more than 3 account or use different names his all account will be disqualified

now what will happen if different person use same pc or ip to open their own bonus account?? there is no indication that more than 1 person can't not use one ip or computer.

the problem arises when different account name belong to the same person. that is the rule violation.

now the accusation against me that i have used different names to open account and hence my account is disqualified

so as long as i can prove i Shishir kumar chakrabortty and Rahul cokroborti are different person then this paragraph 11 will not be applicable for me."

please all trader review this rule and tell me if my explanation is right or wrong??

i was thinking so far analyze a rule. i was just trading. but when they used this rule to disqualify my hard earned i have looked into it and make this explanation . i want to all trader's opinion.
i will decide to file a case best on the reply. so please give me your own explanation on this rule

Brokers don't make money by giving money away. That's why no deposit bonuses come with many strings attached. Since most people end up losing all the money, the broker doesn't usually bother to check for rules violations until a withdrawal attempt is made. Those few profitable accounts are carefully scrutinized to look for any hint of an excuse to deny the profits.

In your favor is Rahul's account not being traded at all. This means the 2 names do not yet show any evidence trying actively trade under 2 names from the same IP.

Chances are that the UpMe Group will just say "Up Yours" if they bother to respond at all. They can always say that by using the same computer and IP without carefully discussing the issue with them in advance, they have no way to know if 1 person opened accounts under 2 names or if these were the actions of 2 separate people.

Brokers don't make money by giving money away. That's why no deposit bonuses come with many strings attached. Since most people end up losing all the money, the broker doesn't usually bother to check for rules violations until a withdrawal attempt is made. Those few profitable accounts are carefully scrutinized to look for any hint of an excuse to deny the profits.

In your favor is Rahul's account not being traded at all. This means the 2 names do not yet show any evidence trying actively trade under 2 names from the same IP.

Chances are that the UpMe Group will just say "Up Yours" if they bother to respond at all. They can always say that by using the same computer and IP without carefully discussing the issue with them in advance, they have no way to know if 1 person opened accounts under 2 names or if these were the actions of 2 separate people.

so what should i do?
they used this rule
"In case the client has opened more than 3 accounts or trade on accounts under different names on the same computer or IP, all accounts will be disqualified"

after reading this rule i thought if i can prove i and rahul are different person then i can solve this issue. so i asked rahul and collected his national id card and phone bill.
i sent all the documents and explained why this rule does not apply to me.

it is right that i was to looking for rule at the beginning of my trading. but when they used it against me i was forced to look into it.
most broker place rule like "1 account per IP" but fortunate for me the rule they placed is contradictory .
i traded nodeposit bonus in xemarket, fxopen . they paid the profit without any question.
so what should i do next?
can i file complain to their regulatory service for this issue.

p.s: please carefully read the rule i posted and tell that if my explanation is wrong or right

Try writing back. Carefully explain that although 2 names were used, the two of you really are separate people AND point out that your brother DID NOT TRADE his account, but instead closed it.

I don't have high hopes, but maybe you'll get lucky and someone will read your message and think about it instead of just reacting automatically to 2 names from 1 computer.

Try writing back. Carefully explain that although 2 names were used, the two of you really are separate people AND point out that your brother DID NOT TRADE his account, but instead closed it.

I don't have high hopes, but maybe you'll get lucky and someone will read your message and think about it instead of just reacting automatically to 2 names from 1 computer.

I contacted them several times. i sent all the documents to them and asked them to consider their decision .

at last i contacted their regulatory service. they replied me that they need a request from my local police to proceed any investigation .
now i am from Bangladesh and this broker is in Island of Virginia. there is no way a local polish in my country will even consider to investigate a foreign company . it is a hopeless situation.

should i file a case here in FPA?

Issues involving bonuses require a much higher standard of evidence than the more common "broker stole the money I deposited" cases.

Do you have any friends with the local police? All the BVI regulator wants is a request from any police agency in your country.

upmegroup com - он же fxup me, и он же когда-то rvmarkets com.
Порядочные брокеры так часто не меняют название.

Никогда не связывайтесь с этими мошенниками, и тем более не вкладывайте туда деньги.
Они ничего не выплачивают. Проверено. Есть прецедент. Этого факта достаточно, чтобы заявить, что они мошенники.
Я открыл у них три счета по акции Trade Now_no deposit 101$. Всё как предусмотрено в их правилах. То есть, три счета разрешено открыть.
Правила все выполнил, ничего не нарушил, бонусы отработал. Заработал сверху прибыль. После того, как обратился в их службу поддержки с просьбой проверить счета и вывести мою прибыль, то мои счета были обнулены под надуманным предлогом.
Прибыль не выплатили. «Причина» отказа: пересечение динамических IP.
Абсурд, ведь технически, пересечение по IP возможно только между моими собственными счетами в терминале МТ, так как других счетов у меня не было. Кстати, это наиболее популярная "причина" невыплат.
До этого, никогда не связывался с этой конторой, так как опасался из-за встречающихся негативных отзывов. Мои опасения подтвердились!

Скрины, подтверждающие мою торговлю на одном из трех счетов:
ITmages - ??????? ??????????? - ???????? ???????????

Моя переписка в чате, скрины:
чат часть 1
чат часть 2

Общий долг по двум счетам составляет 835$, с учетом вычета бонусов.
Счета: 8057962, 8057972

Кому интересно, WMID этой конторы под именем upmegroup WMID 249962133027

Кстати, этот типа брокер нигде не зарегистрирован. Ни на каких то там Брит Островах или еще где-то.
Здесь в сообщении выносят предупреждение этой кухне за то, что прикрываются британской регистрацией.
ADVISORY WARNING
Tortola, British Virgin Islands – 13 March, 2013 – The British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission (the “FSC”) has recently been made aware that BVI Business Company UPME GROUP LTD. operating at http://fxup.me/en and offering online trading in forex business, whilst purporting to be regulated in the British Virgin Islands. The FSC hereby informs the public that UPME GROUP LTD. is not and has not at any time been licensed or regulated in the British Virgin Islands by the FSC.
UPME Group Ltd. - Advisory Warning No. 6 of 2013 (13 March 2013) > British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission

Back