Uranus Investment Group (Uranus commercial broker) - I have not received my capital after closing ac

krajmilka

Private
In June 2012 I have invested around $10000 with Uranus Commercial Broker. I have signed investment agreement with UIG (uranus Investment Group Uranus Investment Group ) with 80% capital guarantee for 6 months. They have opened trading account for me and they were managing it for 50% of share profit every month. Every month I was receiving monthly statement on my email. As a result they made a loss not profit on my trading account. After 6 months I requested to close account and full/exit withdrawal ( remaining capital). I have received confirmation email that my request was submitted and I will receive full amount within next 14 days. It's been over 2 months now and I have not received any money from them. I know that their other clients have the same problem. They holding my money without any rights and now they even don't bother to answer my calls or emails.

Last edited:
It's usually a good idea for the trader to issue the first invitation.

I have spoken to Operation Manager at Uranus Investment Group today and he kindly informed me that the whole amount will be credited into my bank account within maximum next 25 days. Hopefully the UIG will fulfill their promise this time! He apologized and ensured me that they are not scamming people and they are reliable company. They have some problems with bank and that's why some clients are waiting for the withdrawal requests to be processed. We will see...

25 more days to process a long overdue withdrawal doesn't make me feel very confident in the company.

Why do I have a feeling that they are short on cash?

Back