Uranus Investment Group (Uranus commercial broker) - I have not received my capital after closing ac

They didn't get in touch with me after my invitation. I was the one who was calling them... However I believe they've decided to answer after seeing my thread... They are definitely short of cash! The question is if they really do their best to pay overdue liabilities to their customers...I am happy that FPA will be involved in the whole situation. If UIG is not a scammer they can prove it here in public and explain themself in front of everyone. I still think the moderator should send them invitation, hopefully they will feel more motivated to resolve my case and fight about their reputation...

Yesterday I have recieved the email from accountant department UIG, where they saying I have to wait another 2 months!!!

Dear UIG Clients :

As UIG always maintain the credibility with the clients and keep them updated with all of our news , we decided to inform you of some matters in relation to the trading accounts with UIG .

As you have been informed in previous email that there were some risk in the covering accounts and in order to protect your accounts we would like to announce to you that the trades on accounts has been stopped since January 2013 , and depending on that and in regard the last statement that you received in January 2013 will consider the last statement for your account and the payment for the amounts on the account will be schedule during the next two months and you will be informed later with the date of the transaction .

Dear client , we do really regret the situation and will do our best to solve the problem ASAP ,and we do guarantee your money will be protected , and for any inquiry and to follow up you can contact us on this mail .

Don’t hesitate to contact us for any more information .

Thanks on advance for your cooperation .

Can moderator send them invitation please! I feel I am going to nowhere... They make me fool by just telling me further dates every time when I contact them:(

If you haven't done so already, start reporting them to the authorities in the countries that they claim to have offices in.

uranus-ig.com/direct.asp shows offices in Seychelles, Switzerland, and Dubai. Whois on their domain name shows Dubai.

Don't wait and give them any longer to pack their bags. Start reporting now.

I have reported them to DFSA and they told me is nothing what they can do because the UIG is not registered with them. What other institution shall I get contact with in this case?

25 Days??? Come on that's a joke and a way to stall you.
If this is really their answer I suggest you will not wait a min and do as Pharaoh suggested, report them.
Pharaoh- What does it take to take actions against them here in FPA?

He's already filed a Traders Court case and AsstMod has sent a formal invite out. Now we all get to wait a few days to see if they respond or not.

They will not answer you, it's an offshore shelter

If you don't complain to the regulator (no matter how lame the regulator may be), that is a 100% chance that the regulator will do nothing. If you do complain to the regulator, then there is at least some possibility of the regulator taking action.

Give this a try:

econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

It may not result in any direct action immediately, but will put Uranus-IG on a few more radar screens.

Back