Uranus Investment Group (Uranus commercial broker) - I have not received my capital after closing ac

I also invested with Uranus in 2012 and hold today over US$ 100.000.-- with them. Just like everyone else I have also a signed agreement with UIG and a capital guarantee for 5% monthly return. I asked them to manage my account and managed only a smaller amount myself. After I read about this in this group I contacted the original sales person who had sold me on this company and he told me, that they had some problems but it was stable now (March 2014). I checked my account almost daily, the one I am trading with, and received also monthly statements. In mid June I tried to trade and the platform was disconnected. Further I tried to call and I reached one person on the number, which was a cell phone. Their website went down at the same time and since then I have not heard from them. . Obviously something is very wrong and I think, the people invested with them should join force and initiate legal action if the situation is not cleared by end of July. The CEO is Abdulla Theeb Al Sukhni and his brother who took over my account and asked me for more capital to invest is Sijal Al Shankeeti if I got the names right. I think, there is a serious case happening here and everyone invested with them should start to think about action to get the capital back they have invested with this firm.

Back