Urgent help needed by fpa trading soldiers

zach6210

Private, 1st Class
Hi FPA trading soldiers,

Ok, so my name is Nabila, i am 35 years old, a single mother to 3 gorgeous boys (4,3, and 18 months) and i have been trying desperately to make money online for almost a year with no success. That's when i turned to trading. (friends advice) I believe the returns are quick and the profits are good. I have tried three signal services autobinarysignals, same day profits, auto EA binary, but they are useless. I have lost 90% of what i deposited compared to the measly 10% profit with these systems. I don't understand trading, i am hopeless at analysis and chart reading, Market news, don't get Meta trader at all, i don't have a strategy or a system when i trade. I solely rely on signals.

I really want to be able to trade and be like you guys, and not have to rely on a signal service or a broker to tell me when to open a position. I want to be in control of my trading. Not at the beck and call of a broker who decides to call you when ever he feel like it. I want to be able to place trades when i want and be confident in doing it because i have learnt "how".

If anyone can help me or advise me what to do or where to start or where to go or if there is an excellent auto binary signal or forex signal, whatever. Please reply to this thread and let me know.

Please only genuine and sincere members reply.

I really look forward to your advice, suggestions, comments anything of benefit.

Thanks Guys!!!:)

Hello Nabila,

I think I have exactly what you need. Would you be interested in a super detailed forex trading course? It's written by a professional banker. It teaches you how to create your own trading system. The price? Only the amount of time it takes you to study. It's 100% free here at the FPA. Click the link:

Forex Military School

BTW - Never ever trust a broker suggesting a trade. Too many brokers find leading a client into bad trades as an easy way to empty a client's account.

I wont go into binary options for this simple reason,I have not read one good thing about them;)

Taking other trader's signal's can be very dangerous especially if you don't know the reason for the trade or how they got that signal!

However if you wish to learn Forex there's a lot of good free information out there on the web and a good place to start is here:Forex Military School | Complete Forex Education by a Pro Banker - Forex Peace Army Forum After reading open a demo account and start to follow Sive's(bloke that wrote the military school) daily EU and gold analysis here on FPA and ask any questions you have in those thread's or in the military school.This should help you to start on your own system to generate your own signals

There are very few traders that will give away their system or strategy for free so this is where all the SCAMMERS come in so be very careful in your selection if you wish to buy a system,strategy,course,robot ect,ect

P.S. I know of one very easy to pick up system that's on Amazon for about $5 USD that I have made thousands of pips off and still use this system. PM me if you would like more info on this system as I can't put link on here without spam cat coughing up fur ball's

Hello Nabila,
Listen to what Pharaoh mentioned n go for Forex Military School .
Simple rule : what goes up shall come down ; what goes down shall rebounce . Hence never chase the market unless there is extreme emotion sentiment or significant change in economic policy. Good Luck

Hi Sergeant,

Thank you so much for the advice and info. I will PM you to get the details. What are pips?

Regards
Zach2912

Thank you so much for the advice and info. I will PM you to get the details. What are pips?

What are pips???:confused:
You really do need to go to FPA Military school for forex education before you proceed with any live trading....and there are no short cuts to being a good and successful trader!

Hello Nabila,
Listen to what Pharaoh mentioned n go for Forex Military School .
Simple rule : what goes up shall come down ; what goes down shall rebounce . Hence never chase the market unless there is extreme emotion sentiment or significant change in economic policy. Good Luck

Hi Corporal,

Private ready to take orders. Thank you sir!!!!

Permission to ask a question sir. What do you mean by never chase the markets sir?

Regards
Private zach6210

"Chasing the markets" can mean trying to jump in on a market movement that's already underway. In some cases, such as a long term trend, doing this is ok. On the other hand, most moves are short term, so jumping in too late can easily result in getting in just before price stops moving or even just before the trend reverses.

Hello Nabila,

I would suggest that you stop trading real money and go to a demo account, then learn all you can about Forex trading. I have also seen my Binary Options account be reduced to a fraction of my initial deposit.

If you still plan to trade binary I would suggest learning how to trade longer expiry times. Now my trades are daily and weekly, and my broker allows me to end my trades early. I end a trade early if I see the trend starting to work against me. Usually this allows me to make a small profit or keep all or most of the amount of my trade.

My plan now is to earn enough money through Binary Options to get back my original deposit, then I will take out all of my money and put it in a Forex broker account. In the past month I have seen my binary account slowly grow to the upside, yet I still have to see my account to grow 90% to get back my original deposit. The only signals that have been of any help to me at all are the free Forex signals provided by FPA members. Although it is a bit tricky to use Forex signals to trade binary it can be done.

Remember you will never earn any money in binary options or Forex without using solid risk management. This was my main downfall in the beginning. I was risking way too much of my account at a time and when I lost my account would plummet. Forex allows you to control risk management a lot better with stoploss etc. Unless you are an expert at predicting market moves binary options will just frustrate you.

If you truly desire to continue to be a currency trader don't give up. Get as much education as you can and trade a demo account until you have a strong grasp of Forex trading.

I hope this helps!!!

Better yet, think of binary options as something about as desirable as a case of bubonic plague.

Back