URGENT! X90: Scam broker

Did you ever actually use the negative balance protection? If not, I can't see how they could claim you abused a feature they use to lure in new clients.

Yes, sometimes the market had moved against my positions, so I guess that the negative balance protection had been used (their platform doesn't let you go under zero).
But again, if something like this had been considered as abuse, why the company is remembering this when the client is withdrawing his profit from his last deposit/ trade?
If the company thought that she shouldn't have covered the negative balance from a specific trade of the client, she should inform him about this, either letting him negative, either changing the conditions like lowering the leverage, either disabling the trading functions of his account (like the read only state for Metatrader accounts) so he has no reason to make any new deposit.
Instead of this, she wants him depositing again and again and WHEN the client manages to catch a good move for example of an index gap, and he asks for withdrawal, THEN they decide to REJECT it and loot ALL his profits ( together with his last deposit) , together of course with all his previous deposits which were bad trades.
SO the deposits which led to bad trades of course are lost, but the profits of your last deposits are lost too?? AND your last deposit too??? Because the company is accussing you of NBP abuse for the old trades??? LOL and then WHY they didn't told me so when I needed the negative balance protection???
And they are telling this NOW??
The answer is obvious: the company doesn't really have any problem holding the balance to zero while the client IS LOSING.
They simply have problem when you profit and they use the NBP abuse story just the right moment in order to cancel your withdrawal and to loot your last deposits too, which were traded in a profitable way and hadn't been lost like the previous!!
So the company NEVER LOSE and the client NEVER make any profit (even if she had paid you in the very beginning -like in my case, they had paid me a couple of times- with the above strategy they finally profit by looting your last deposits AND by refusing to pay you any profits).

The classic method of the scam companies is this : they give the ok for the first withdrawals especially when the withdrawals are a simple refund of your first deposit or a couple of profit taking with the sum around your previous deposits (for the few who made it to have a small profit in the beginning).
This way they create the image that they are trustworthy and make the client feel safe so he will make bigger deposits the next times (because the most clients usually fear of depositing bigger amounts than just 50-100 euros when they try a broker for first time).
Afterwards, for those clients who finally have the potential to take more money than the sum they deposited, they find reasons like the above story with the forementioned strategy to take back anything and to expel them as clients.
For those who are almost continually lose, of course they are happy even if they cover them negative balances, even if the clients close fast their trading positions, even, even even!!

And really... I never understood WHY they suspend the account of the clients AFTER they loot their money!!
And why they do this generally at all!!
IF they should have done something, this should be turning off the trading function after a NBP cover which they considered abusive, OR letting it negative so that the client won't make a new deposit!
The account of the client should ALWAYS be accessible because he has the right to review any elements he wish.

Attachments

• _20161111_190827.JPG
    _20161111_190827.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 0
Almost a week has passed since the invitation to X90 to give answers inside the thread of the forum and nobody came here nor gave any answer to my email.

I will add some evidence to what this company did.

Below in the screenshots, you can exactly how X90 function (like I described before) :
She the deposits and withdrawal history, see the rejected withdrawal, see the ZERO SET to my balance without any record in my transaction history, see the suspended msg after the looting!

She approved a withdrawal only when previously many small deposits with bad trades had been made!

But when you make a real profit she is remembering that she covered your previous trades with negative balance protection (!), finding reason to REJECT the withdrawal and to LOOT every single euro in your balance!!

And I am asking again if x90 considered that the client had abused the NBP in those trades WHY she never informed him before?
She had SO MANY deposits that she could not accept and don't let him trade :
26/9
27/9
29/9
30/9
EVEN 13/10!!
ALL those deposits were accepted although the previous one was a ''bad trade'' and ALL the trades, especially the bad ones had been welcome although the NBP had been ''abused'' according to the Company (!?)

WHEN X90 noticed that the client has made clear profit, with balance MORE than the sum of his deposits, she SUDDENLY remembered that there was abuse in all those previous trades!!! lol this is really ridiculous!!

And I am sure that for other occasions she would had found other reasons to cancel the payment too!!
Because my best friend was client and found his account suspended EXACLTY when he gathered the points for a release- bonus that they had given to him (!), because he had a big balance that was blocked to withdraw before the bonus gathered!!!
He gets the same suspended message and unfortunately he had no screenshots at all!!

And another guy in pilotreviews says that this Jack who is answering all the support emails, he is in reality running this ghost company.
If you search the Internet there are already more clients starting to understand what is going on.

And this guy's DON'T even answer in here.
I attached even my email sent to them inviting into this thread!!

Please make this scam known to EVERYONE
My lost money was hopefully just 430 euros and my best friend's about 550.
But Many clients out there may lose thousands by this scam!!
We HAVE to protect them!!

Attachments

• _20161115_174236.JPG
    _20161115_174236.JPG
    251.8 KB · Views: 0
  • _20161115_173935.JPG
    _20161115_173935.JPG
    255.5 KB · Views: 0
  • _20161115_173530.JPG
    _20161115_173530.JPG
    305.8 KB · Views: 0
  • _20161115_180429.JPG
    _20161115_180429.JPG
    298.7 KB · Views: 0
  • _20161115_180511.JPG
    _20161115_180511.JPG
    457.5 KB · Views: 0
  • _20161111_190827.JPG
    _20161111_190827.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 0
And one more, with the last from the emails sent to X90! after giving them again the links which they ignore

Attachments

• _20161115_213234.JPG
    _20161115_213234.JPG
    283.3 KB · Views: 0
No reply from X90 yet. Although I have posted so many evidence and a one star review....

Guess why...
They are a SCAM company.

Im investing on x90 more then 4 months now and wihtdraw my money without problems.
Those brokers did excellent job, i cant complain about anything.
I invested 1000 euros and earned 150 euros in first month of investing.
Ofcourse the company was kind to give me 100 Euros bonus which didnt blocked my account.

I have been a satisfied customer of x90 platform for now little over 5 months. I discovered it by pure accident, and since I have 4 kids all under 18 I wanted to try to , slowly, invest. I have got managed account and it works perfect for me. I am busy and do not have much free time to sit in front of the computer, however I do have weekly Skype conversations with my broker from x90. I have started my investment with an initial amount of 250 euros, on which amount they gave me 250 euros of bonus. So, here I was starting my trade with 500 euros. The first 2 months profits were small, however, pretty soon I realized whet my broker was trying to explain to me. Now, 5 months in this business, I had an opportunity to withdraw approximately 500 euros for the first time just last week. I could not take out the initial bonus of 250 euros out, so I left it on my account and my broker will use it for future trading. It seems that my thought of having a little extra cash on my hands payed out big time. I am really glad I found these guys, because for sure, my experience with them is so far so good.

Back