URGENT! X90: Scam broker

I am working with x90.com more then 7 months and I dont have problems with withdrawing profits. I dont know what happened to you but I am in really good relation with my financial adviser. Maybe the problem is that you try to withdraw bonuses from your account,of course you cant withdraw bonuses,the bonus in this platform is for margin and to make more profits. I invested 1500 euros there and in the end of the month my broker telling me to withdraw. He is making me around 10 - 15% per month depends of the condition of the market so I am not agreeing with you regarding problems in x90.

it's been some 2 months I'm on this platform and didn't have any problems. their broker contacts me almost every day with new trades and they are available on Skype also. I was explained in the beginning that I wouldnt be able to withdraw the bonuses and everything is working just fine, both deposits and withdrawal. so far very satisfied and would recommend to everyone :)

i work with x90 for almost one month and it's not a scam. you can't withdraw the bonus itself, just the money you earned and the money you invested. it wouldn't make sense if you could withdraw just the bonuses that x90 gave you, that would be exploiting!

It's more than obvious that ALL who have answered with a positive msg about X90 are spammers.
Get a life guys, you are very bad spammers, even the way you write is not convincing for anyone.
You are writing like advertising, not describing a real situation.
My posts are 100% real, describing only the reality, with so many elements, like emails, screenshots etc.
The fact that X90 has the need of paying liers to flood the forums with advertisement-like mini stories for support, is one more proof that my case is a real one
(they pay spammers instead of giving any official explanation in here, as we asked them to do!)

X90 = SCAM COMPANY
Be VERY CAREFUL
AVOID IT AT ANY COST!

My first deposit I made by midle of jun 2017, was a bit les then 10.000 euro and I was one of the lucky ones to get my a whole investment after two months, but, I NEVER did not get a profit which has been made and it was almost exsact double than my initial investment.

My, allegedly so called broker, Ivan Bosnjak, did call me every day by Skype and tried to become my best friend. I gave him my password and he was the one which managed on my account, together with me.

I have also asked to speak with his superior and he arranged with him to call me. And, his alleged boss, Chris Donnell or Darnel, did call and he was assuring me that they are legal company and I asked him to send approval of their legitimacy at least with a memorandum of their company, with address, phone, fax numbers and all of it consist of, and I never did not get it.

I agreed with Bosnjak to make me 10-15% profit monthly, minimum, and he did it, I have not objection on it. The rest of profit I made by myself, mostly playing on forex by eur/usd on sell or buy. I have all that proofs by saving it with screen saver. I also agreed with Bosnjak that he send me every month MY profit which exceeds 10.000 euro, until I get back my initial investment.

But there started a problems with that company. After a first month I had almost 4.000 euro profit and I asked Bosnjak to send me that, but he assured me that it is better to withdraw only a 1.000 euro and he did send it to me in a few days. But I started to doubt in their legitimacy and started digging. And I found, what you people here already knows. It is bulgarian company, have not brokers licence, registered on Marshall islands as off shore company and all sites which I have found about them, talking about they are fraud and scam.

forexbrokerz.com

scambroker.com/x90-trading

x90-review-is it scam or safe?

After it, I tried to play to get back, first of all, my initial investment. Then Bosnjak (I cannot write Mister Bosnjak, because he or anybody in that company do not deserving such a titling) starting to make a problems and to finalizing this story, he said that I should to be lucky if I get my initial investment back, but a whole profit - belonging to them!

If you try to contact that fu..ing company on their support email: support@x90.com you will never get any kind of succinct, concise answer.

Meanings, you lose your money does not matter what are you doing and finally you will be lucky if you will get your initial money back. Invest your money there and if you make any profit they will keep it for himself, if you lose a money then it is a loss on your own.

THEY ARE THE WORST KIND OF SCAM, FRAUD, EVEN A CRIMINALS.

Here is some information about Ivan Bošnjak and his alleged superior, Chris Darnell (or Donnel).

Bosnjak is allegedly from Zagreb, capital of Croatia and, allegedly his parents are living there. He speaks a fluent croatian with no accent.

Cell phone nr is: +44/787 4400 9417

Whats Up: +44/787 440 6856

bussines phone: +44/208 089 0012

email: ivan.bosnjak@x90relations.com

Chris Donnel (or Darnel) called me from a phone nr. +44/2038075720

So, in conclusion, if anybody think to invest in that company, maybe this letter will help to think over.

Guys I tried to inform everyone as soon as possible, because I have tried to test with very small deposits MANY brokers and I can REALLY understand when a broker has legitimate behavior and when no.
X90 clearly is one of the biggest scams (and Profiforex as well) and I really suggest to the Masters of FPA to sign them as scams before more Traders lose their hard earned money.

Even any positive reviews are paid managers of their companies or their friends, writing lies.

(Profiforex even changes the prices of closed profitable mt4 positions AFTER DAYS when a trader asks to withdraw money --I have dozens of pics and chat history with them, and they won't hesitate even to threat you that they will punish you if you tell the truth to forums, they are a very bad scam)

Everybody be AWARE of those companies

I have just been contacted by a company called pipsec.org who say they will get my money back from Traderush latterly known as trbinary options. But to do this they want me to register at x90.com and deposit $2400 which is 10% of what I lost with Traderush. They say that if I do this they will return my lost money to my bank account.
This has to be a new type of scam. What do you think?

I have just been contacted by a company called pipsec.org who say they will get my money back from Traderush latterly known as trbinary options. But to do this they want me to register at x90.com and deposit $2400 which is 10% of what I lost with Traderush. They say that if I do this they will return my lost money to my bank account.
This has to be a new type of scam. What do you think?
Hahahahaha shameless scammers!! Now they are doing it openly since there is no one to get them for it!!

Back