US 44,976 is scammed by Price Market UK LTD

Benjaminngsiu1234

Private, 1st Class
Dear Sir or madam,

Company admitted system technical error of calculating overnight swap fee, but require to charge back swap fee in previous holding period and require customers to bear all cost!
It is totally ridiculous and unfair for customers! For Black and white daily statement, they still claim the trade details in previous statement are incorrect.

I start to trade CFD in Price markets UK since Oct 1 2020. I have several long position of US Natural Gas CFD.
Oct 12, price market suddenly sent me emails to inform me Liquidity provider calculation of overnight swap fee are totally incorrect and need to re-calculate and charge fee back for previous holding period.
In company email,as attachment, they already admit there is a technical error of their company system.
But the company did not bear any cost, they require customers to bear all costs ! It is their mistake, showing wrong figure in MT4, as attachment ngas contract specf. Why customer should bear this cost ? I follow MT 4 information to place orders.

Besides, price market UK send out daily statement from Oct 1.Daily statement is an evidence to confirm the accuracy of data. Price market has responsibility to ensure trade details in statement is correct. Black and white. Oct 1 my first position is opened, but Oct 12 inform me the rate is incorrect ! Without prior notification and any warning are given. Price market suddenly require charge back swap charge in previous holding date.

It is totally ridiculous and unfair for customers. What is the swap rate for prior few days,it is a Black box. If i know the rate is so high , i will not open position. Price market is misleading me to do transaction. It is the same cases in restaurant, price is showed in menu, after customers finished the meal. the restaurant suddenly claimed the price in menu is incorrect, need to pay extra . Is it fair ? it is reasonable ?

I am not a rich people. My fund comes from saving and salary. I do not have property and just rent. Price markets is a scam company. All my profit of position USD 44,000 (from price increment) is taken away.

Please assist to maintain fair trade environment and avoid future victim.

Attachments

• NGAS contract spec.png
    NGAS contract spec.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 36
  • price market email .png
    price market email .png
    215.6 KB · Views: 33
  • swap correction for previous holding period.png
    swap correction for previous holding period.png
    331.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Oct 12 statement .png
    Oct 12 statement .png
    181.6 KB · Views: 37
Hi there,

Sorry to hear about what happened. I think the good news is that they have taken the “profits” rather than taken the whole account funds. I would count yourself lucky and would withdraw all my balance and find another broker.

Don’t get me wrong; it’s ridiculous amount of money to be taken away and it’s wrong in many ways...all I am saying is that it could have been worse...way worse.

Best of luck.
Thanks
Pheniox

Dear Sir or madam,

Company admitted system technical error of calculating overnight swap fee, but require to charge back swap fee in previous holding period and require customers to bear all cost!
It is totally ridiculous and unfair for customers! For Black and white daily statement, they still claim the trade details in previous statement are incorrect.

I start to trade CFD in Price markets UK since Oct 1 2020. I have several long position of US Natural Gas CFD.
Oct 12, price market suddenly sent me emails to inform me Liquidity provider calculation of overnight swap fee are totally incorrect and need to re-calculate and charge fee back for previous holding period.
In company email,as attachment, they already admit there is a technical error of their company system.
But the company did not bear any cost, they require customers to bear all costs ! It is their mistake, showing wrong figure in MT4, as attachment ngas contract specf. Why customer should bear this cost ? I follow MT 4 information to place orders.

Besides, price market UK send out daily statement from Oct 1.Daily statement is an evidence to confirm the accuracy of data. Price market has responsibility to ensure trade details in statement is correct. Black and white. Oct 1 my first position is opened, but Oct 12 inform me the rate is incorrect ! Without prior notification and any warning are given. Price market suddenly require charge back swap charge in previous holding date.

It is totally ridiculous and unfair for customers. What is the swap rate for prior few days,it is a Black box. If i know the rate is so high , i will not open position. Price market is misleading me to do transaction. It is the same cases in restaurant, price is showed in menu, after customers finished the meal. the restaurant suddenly claimed the price in menu is incorrect, need to pay extra . Is it fair ? it is reasonable ?

I am not a rich people. My fund comes from saving and salary. I do not have property and just rent. Price markets is a scam company. All my profit of position USD 44,000 (from price increment) is taken away.

Please assist to maintain fair trade environment and avoid future victim.
https://pricemarkets.com/ Is this correct website address?

The website is correct
I saw your review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12541/www.pricemarkets.com. Now, follow the next procedure here
Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back