US Election aftermath...how will this affect the markets?

This election is comedy gold. I'm just waiting to see the next press conference from Four Seasons Lawn and Landscaping. :p

I do not think that the market is going to be affected because frankly we all know who the winner is going to be even thought some people have not even talked about it. It has been a good run and it is still going to be a good run. The market is going to be as it was or it may even get better for trades.

The results of the election are not going to affect the market because there are so many other factors that determine the state of the market. Therefore the only way the market can be affected is if some new policies are put in pace that affect the factors that are connected with the market. On the other hand things .are looking promising.

There is no difference much for price effect, USD move-in standard volatility, might because pandemic is more dominant news in the global market, but seeing democracy in the US, seems Trump's supporter will make crazy thing

i reaaly like biden. but trump has lost his mind at all. there might be the civil war in america. i dont want it.
regarding market and forex at all i dont see much changes. i trade like it was before. without changes.

Back