• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem USA Investment Inc a scam

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose L Ojeda

Recruit
This company I found through and advertisement in this page Monthly Scam HYIP - June 2008 they have this company USA Investment Inc and his advertisment a lot of times with different domain adresses: Usa Investment Inc , www.usa-forex-inc.net , unlimited-currency.org , unlimited-currency.net , unlimited-currency.com. I signed up and invested $997 in their second plan 220% - 250% After 7 days (Return principal) and then after a couple of days I invested $500 on the first plan 20% - 35% Daily for 30 days (No Return Principal). After the time expired for the first inversion $997 I reinvested the money in the VIP plan, then i reinvested in that same plan about 3 times. At that time the account says I haved 222,000. So then I requested a withdrawal of $171,000 and got an e-mail with the confirmation of pending withdrawal. Then later the same day I received an e-mail confirming that the transaction was done, then I checked my Liberty reserve account but the money was not there I tried to contact the admin with multiple e-mails but he didn't answered. Beware!!!!

Curious...

Curious as to the current status of the missing wire. My brother and I are going to be entering the Forex market after some years of research and savings. We are now positioned to start investing without ruining our retirements. We were referred to USA Investments Inc. site and thought we would google them first. Yours is the only derogatory thing we've found so far. Let me know how it turns out.

Thanks, Just1ForexMan

Hopefully, Jose will forgive me for hijacking his thread just a little.

99% (maybe more) of "forex" HYIPS aren't forex, even if they claim to be. Almost all of them are Ponzi scams and exist solely to get more people to invest more and more money.

If you want to invest money in forex, either learn to trade forex for yourself or seek out a competent forex account manager.

Please read this before turning over 1 cent to a HYIP or picking a forex account manager.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ose-all-your-money-managed-forex-account.html

Still I have tried again to get to the admin but no response to my e-mail's! And recently a couple of days back I can't singin into my account sent another e-mail!! Still waiting!

In fact the first time I decided to invest with them it was because I didn't found anything against them! I repeat beware please!!!

These types of scams create new websites all the time. As soon as one of them gets enough negative publicity, they close it down and open another one under a new name.

Let me put it this way - anything other than the most solid of bonds that promises fixed returns has a good chance of being a scam. Anything promising HUGE daily or weekly returns is 99.9999999% likely to be a scam.

Don't just rely on lack of negative publicity. If someone's been running a successful investment plan for an extended period, there should be some positive publicity over a period of time. If you can't find any independent mentions of something in google, the total lack of any publicity means it probably just hit the web recently and any claims to a long and successful history are probably false.

Great Responses...

Thank you to all the members that responded. Its nice to belong to a site that has members that are truly interested in helping each other. I'll stay clear of USA Investments Inc.

Usa Investment Inc is a Scam.

I invest $100 in the first plan 20% - 35% Daily for 30 days (No Return Principal).Got my money up to $1,000 to invest in the VIP plan in three day got up to invest $42,875 to make $150,062.The next day I login the admin had deleteing all my deposites and earnings I make on the VIP plan.If anybody want the name,address,phone number of the admin email me at slfinders@yahoo.com:

Last edited:
USA Investment Inc did it pay out?

Just wondering if Jose and the other fellow got their money yet?

USA Investment Inc - Fraud

I talked with a Tina Nobis today who was at the address listed on the USA Investment Inc. website unlimited-currency.com or Usa Investment Inc under the contact tab. She is an officer for the US Postal Service and she mentioned the people at the address are victims of identity fraud and the investment opportunity with USA Investment Inc is a scam/fraud. Her phone number for complaints is 319-399-2972. They think it may be Nigerian's behind the website. Anyways, DO NOT put any money in with USA Investment Inc.

Well... No I ain't got back my money. But I decided to not continue, in trying to get back my money. I just hope all the people that found that website first google it and find this report and they don't invest in this scam.
Thank you all! And the Forex Peace Army Group!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back