• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem USA Investment Inc a scam

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... No I ain't got back my money. But I decided to not continue, in trying to get back my money. I just hope all the people that found that website first google it and find this report and they don't invest in this scam.
Thank you all! And the Forex Peace Army Group!
I personally know the couple who's address was used and they had no idea what was going on. So I hope nobody blames them they were very shocked and it has turned there life upside down. So please think before you act. Thank you

USA-Investment.net big time scam check out my experience with them

Hey,

My Name is Jared. I joined USA-investment.net back in early September. When interested in joining back then there was no bad information posted on the internet when doing a google search. Being a web designer I looked over the website and it seemed like your basic member login website... And looking at the whois is report "pasted below" of the website and contact info (seeing Marion, IA --- 45 minuted from my town) I felt fairly comfortable...so... I deposited a little over a hundred dollars in there. Watching it grow and grow to a substantial amount of money where I attempted 2 withdraws one for 10k and one for 15k. I soon received your classic email as stated above that the money was transfered and the deposit into my LR account was processed (10/27 and 10/28). Upon checking my LR account no money was ever deposited. I them logged into my account one one time sending an email to there admin as well as to the contact email on the whois report. to find the next day I was locked out of my account and I was unable to use there password recovery tool to change my password..... At this point obviously mad I wrote one more email telling them my digressions to there company. Sitting on this anger for about a month I decided to try to log in one more time today and nothing. Being the computer savvy web design I am and knowing there website came from Template Monster since i seen it when searching templates for one of my clients, I knew that these people did not custom design this website. So I did a cache on all of the pages indexed with google to see what I could find and played around searching for a bit to find this lovely URL

Usa Investment Inc

A compiled list of all members there earning and withdraws.... searching through this list I found a username that looked a lot like mine but missing a few letters so i plugged that into the Username section and put in my original password and wwwwoooollllaaa I was back into my account to investigate.

Investigation....

Of course I first go to my account information to find my (full name portion) changed to a hoaky "Jareds" .... I love that they have my on a first name basis.... then account email changed to a even hoakier yahoo account that is not mine.... funny how if you put in your email or user name to change your password it wont go to you because the email is going to whom ever took over my account and put that email in.

Next place to check of course is my account balance at a mere 41 cents or something like that but in the records of my withdraws only showing that I withdrew my 25k and an active deposit of almost 35k ... so i check my deposits and it shows that the 35k was deposited on 10/27 the day that I couldnt get into my account... but hasn't earned any money. And seeing that my password or LR account # was not changed only my username ..... knowing about programming members areas the only way to do this is in the code itself

INSIDE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes you wonder where it all went, so as a result of my experience I dont not recommend this website obviously. Below is some information gathered by me when looking into this website. I know it is only a matter of time before they realize what I have done and knowing I will not get my money back at least I will have the peace of my that I had the last action in this situation.

But if you have been screwed by these people and cannot log into your account go to

Usa Investment Inc

see if they did the same thing to your account

-Jared

Info Gathered For USA-investment.net

Name Servers:
ns1.lunarmania.com
ns2.lunarmania.com

IP Address: 67.210.109.230

Website Status: active

Server Type: Apache/1.3.41 (Unix) mod_fastcgi/2.4.6 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_ssl/2.8.31 OpenSSL/0.9.7a

Alexa Trend/Rank: 1 Month: 3,381,071

Page Views per Visit: 1 Month: 5.0

Cache Date: 2008-09-09 19:11:19 MST

Compare Archived Data: 2007-05-14

Domain Name.......... usa-investment.net
Creation Date........ 2008-07-25
Registration Date.... 2008-07-25
Expiry Date.......... 2010-07-25
Organisation Name.... Joseph Mulherin
Organisation Address. 3278 County Home Road
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Marion
Organisation Address. 52302
Organisation Address. IA
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Joseph Mulherin
Admin Address........ 3278 County Home Road
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Marion
Admin Address........ 52302
Admin Address........ IA
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email..........
Admin Phone.......... +1.9855191951
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ YahooDomains TechContact
Tech Address......... 701 First Ave.
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Sunnyvale
Tech Address......... 94089
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email...........
Tech Phone........... +1.6198813096
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... ns1.lunarmania.com
Name Server.......... ns2.lunarmania.com

<**Note**> Website is registered public in a whois look up with the correct address as on the website

*** Information Gathered From ASKWP People Search***

Joseph Mulherin
3278 County Home Rd
Marion, IA 52302
(319) 294-5432

More Whois info all URL Redirections to Usa-Investment.net

Here is a txt file attachment with other domains in there that are all redirected to usa-investment.net

Attachments

• GlobinvestWHOIS.txt
    16 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back