USD 21000 scammed by CK markets. Suddenly change Swap rate before market close.

Benjaminngsiu1234

Private, 1st Class
On 11/08/2022, i opened 8 lot of VIX product in CK markets. The swap rate charge for buy position is -9 points , 1 lot is 1000 QTY, that is -90 USD per night, acceptable. But on 15/8/2022 , they suddenly change the swap rate before market close to -299 point , that is -2999 USD , so my account balance was in huge loss , and they change back to -9 points after my charge ,so you can now see in MT 5 , they are showing 9 points. It is a scam and cheating ! I complaints to them , but they said it is normal and based on market situation. But it is totally not fair to customers and cheating !

I would like FSA can investigate and avoid future more victim in future

Attachments

• current swap rate.jpg
    current swap rate.jpg
    299.5 KB · Views: 13
  • incorrect swap rate.jpg
    incorrect swap rate.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 16
  • my account balance after incorrect VIX charge.jpg
    my account balance after incorrect VIX charge.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 15
  • my account balance after incorrect VIX charge2.jpg
    my account balance after incorrect VIX charge2.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 16
  • CK markets.jpg
    CK markets.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 13

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
On 11/08/2022, i opened 8 lot of VIX product in CK markets. The swap rate charge for buy position is -9 points , 1 lot is 1000 QTY, that is -90 USD per night, acceptable. But on 15/8/2022 , they suddenly change the swap rate before market close to -299 point , that is -2999 USD , so my account balance was in huge loss , and they change back to -9 points after my charge ,so you can now see in MT 5 , they are showing 9 points. It is a scam and cheating ! I complaints to them , but they said it is normal and based on market situation. But it is totally not fair to customers and cheating !

So I'm a little confused how -2999 USD in swap loss became -21,000 USD or -27,831 USD as shown in your screenshot.

Can you open up mt4/mt5 DESKTOP client and generate a complete account statement? Make sure the swap/commissions column is showing. This tutorial will show you how to do this in 5 min.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

Alternatively you can post a clear shot of the daily confirmation that is sent to your email. But really the generated statement is better.

I would like FSA can investigate and avoid future more victim in future

Before you accept more delusions, you must read this article:

----------------------

Have you contacted the broker about this? How did they respond?

--------------------------------

You should write a review of this broker here:

Benjaminngsiu1234

Private, 1st Class
original is 90 USD per lot , they suddenly increase 30 times to -2999 USD per lot. i bought 8 lot , so they charge me over 21000 USD.

they already block and delete my account , must be a scammer !

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
BTW, how much total deposits did you make with this company?

And how much total withdrawals have you done so far?

-------------

Please have a look here to better judge a company's business model before you deposit with them:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ime-of-prime-the-keys-to-understanding.59542/

----

you should still write a review of the company and also invite them to this thread (after 96 hours). Follow these instructions:

-----

There is a chance that you may be able to reach a settlement with them with social media exposure.

Benjaminngsiu1234

Private, 1st Class
BTW, how much total deposits did you make with this company?

And how much total withdrawals have you done so far?

-------------

Please have a look here to better judge a company's business model before you deposit with them:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ime-of-prime-the-keys-to-understanding.59542/

----

you should still write a review of the company and also invite them to this thread (after 96 hours). Follow these instructions:

-----

There is a chance that you may be able to reach a settlement with them with social media exposure.
i deposit us 15000 via USDT , and did not withdrawal any money