USD 21000 scammed by CK markets. Suddenly change Swap rate before market close.

Benjaminngsiu1234

Private, 1st Class
On 11/08/2022, i opened 8 lot of VIX product in CK markets. The swap rate charge for buy position is -9 points , 1 lot is 1000 QTY, that is -90 USD per night, acceptable. But on 15/8/2022 , they suddenly change the swap rate before market close to -299 point , that is -2999 USD , so my account balance was in huge loss , and they change back to -9 points after my charge ,so you can now see in MT 5 , they are showing 9 points. It is a scam and cheating ! I complaints to them , but they said it is normal and based on market situation. But it is totally not fair to customers and cheating !

I would like FSA can investigate and avoid future more victim in future

Attachments

• current swap rate.jpg
    current swap rate.jpg
    299.5 KB · Views: 21
  • incorrect swap rate.jpg
    incorrect swap rate.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 23
  • my account balance after incorrect VIX charge.jpg
    my account balance after incorrect VIX charge.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 23
  • my account balance after incorrect VIX charge2.jpg
    my account balance after incorrect VIX charge2.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 25
  • CK markets.jpg
    CK markets.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 20
On 11/08/2022, i opened 8 lot of VIX product in CK markets. The swap rate charge for buy position is -9 points , 1 lot is 1000 QTY, that is -90 USD per night, acceptable. But on 15/8/2022 , they suddenly change the swap rate before market close to -299 point , that is -2999 USD , so my account balance was in huge loss , and they change back to -9 points after my charge ,so you can now see in MT 5 , they are showing 9 points. It is a scam and cheating ! I complaints to them , but they said it is normal and based on market situation. But it is totally not fair to customers and cheating !

So I'm a little confused how -2999 USD in swap loss became -21,000 USD or -27,831 USD as shown in your screenshot.

Can you open up mt4/mt5 DESKTOP client and generate a complete account statement? Make sure the swap/commissions column is showing. This tutorial will show you how to do this in 5 min.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

Alternatively you can post a clear shot of the daily confirmation that is sent to your email. But really the generated statement is better.

I would like FSA can investigate and avoid future more victim in future

Before you accept more delusions, you must read this article:

----------------------

Have you contacted the broker about this? How did they respond?

--------------------------------

You should write a review of this broker here:

original is 90 USD per lot , they suddenly increase 30 times to -2999 USD per lot. i bought 8 lot , so they charge me over 21000 USD.

they already block and delete my account , must be a scammer !

BTW, how much total deposits did you make with this company?

And how much total withdrawals have you done so far?

-------------

Please have a look here to better judge a company's business model before you deposit with them:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ime-of-prime-the-keys-to-understanding.59542/

----

you should still write a review of the company and also invite them to this thread (after 96 hours). Follow these instructions:

-----

There is a chance that you may be able to reach a settlement with them with social media exposure.

BTW, how much total deposits did you make with this company?

And how much total withdrawals have you done so far?

-------------

Please have a look here to better judge a company's business model before you deposit with them:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ime-of-prime-the-keys-to-understanding.59542/

----

you should still write a review of the company and also invite them to this thread (after 96 hours). Follow these instructions:

-----

There is a chance that you may be able to reach a settlement with them with social media exposure.
i deposit us 15000 via USDT , and did not withdrawal any money

Back