USD/CHF Daily Video, January 21, 2011

The Master speaks....

Jeres engelsk er bedre end mig dansk......that's if you are Danish??? or maybe...din engelske er bedre enn meg norsk

And like all the others you have a warm bed, a cold beer or a fine red wine if you ever make it Downunder.
:)

Jeres engelsk er bedre end mig dansk......that's if you are Danish??? or maybe...din engelske er bedre enn meg norsk

And like all the others you have a warm bed, a cold beer or a fine red wine if you ever make it Downunder.
:)

Bade Sive's Engelska och er Engleska ar mycke bra, och sa smaningom alla skal lera att forsta den.
Tack so mycke Sive!
(Just kidding!)

Sive, would you consider your trading idea of USDCHF still valid or did too much consolidation after the retracement from 0,9694 destroy it?

Sive, would you consider your trading idea of USDCHF still valid or did too much consolidation after the retracement from 0,9694 destroy it?

Well, currently market stands between 0.618 and 0.5 support, even shows some attempts to move up. I think that its too early to talk about failing. Possibly up move will take place still..

Well, currently market stands between 0.618 and 0.5 support, even shows some attempts to move up. I think that its too early to talk about failing. Possibly up move will take place still..
Thank u for the update... can u just keep us informed about what to look for to say that the pattern is working or the pattern has failed...

Looks as is 0.618 support was broken. Do you think this will still respect the original expectation for an upswing?

Edit: My bad, it's hovering, as Sive pointed out between 0.5 and 0.618 support on the Daily.

Cheers
Codex

Hi Sive,

As I am using MT4 and a set of "replicated" DiNapoli indicators, I do not know if my analysis is correct.

I am see'ing a lot of support around the 0.95177 area. If this breaks then the possibility of an upward move will be cancelled?

Cheers
Codex

Sive,

I attached a daily chart. With my broker, the daily macdp failure did not form on the up bar, two days back. But on the basis of weekly RRT and other bullish signals on daily, i entered. However, there is a macdp failure clearly forming on todays down bar.

With .618 support broken just a moment ago at 0.9483 can you teach us how to think in these situation when we deal with a probable failure of our setup?

Rasto

Attachments

• USDCHF Daily.png
    USDCHF Daily.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 32
My guess would be that current idea for entering long failed, but the setup on weekly chart where Sive showed us RailRoad Tracks with bullish engulfing is still valid, only the retracement from 1.0070 will be a bit deeper.

Back