1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USD/CHF Daily Video, January 27, 2011

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hello everybody,
    Franc has reached our previously predetermined level of support, and currently is forming the potential 4-hour DRPO "Buy". So let's discuss it:

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Jan 27, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. f-man

f-man 4Xangels Representative

Dear Sive,

Thanks for your great help on our trading with your analysis.
    Could you please tell me, where to find some information about the three by three you mention in your analysis? It will help me understand your analysis better.

3. Sive Morten

Hi, F-man,
    3x3 is just a 3-period simple moving average, shifted forward for 3 periods. That's why it's called 3 by 3...
    MT4 allows to do that.

For more information about directional signals with 3x3 read DiNapoli "Trading with DiNapoli levels"

4. moin1

moin1 Recruit

5. Sive Morten

Well, in case of upper scenario - my basis is target of butterfly, that I've marked - 1.27 is 0.9760 and 1.618 is 0.9860

For down scenario - my basis is a monthly 1.27 butterfly with target at 0.8950-0.90. Once I've shown it in one of the researches in last year (I think it was in October 2010)

Attached Files:

#5 Sive Morten, Jan 27, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  6. ochills

ochills Master Sergeant

Hi Sive,
    2day there was confirmation of the double repo U mentioned but it failed by reaching o.618 fib and finally reaching the 100% breaking it below with 16pips but later close above 100%fib.Price has retrace above 38.2fib.
    Base on this pls what do you think

7. avinashg

avinashg Recruit

time is 14.32 GMT as i am writing this...
    there was no confirmation of the double repo Sive mentioned as of yet....
    the previous bar penetrated the 3by3 but did not close above it... so no conformation...
    and the current bar is suppose to close at 15.00 GMT... and if it closes above then thats a conformation.....
    @Sive
    i don't know much... i may be wrong... i am learning... let me know if i was wrong.....

8. ochills

ochills Master Sergeant

Pls kindly check the chart below
    the vertical red lines indicate the begining and end of the duble repo buy.(7bars formed) time as am writing is 16:51 GMT+1.
    the Green line is 3by3 SMA

Attached Files:

• uc.
      uc.gif
      File size:
      18.7 KB
      Views:
  9. avinashg

avinashg Recruit

Actually it looked different for me... see my attachment... for me it was conformed in the next bar.....

Attached Files:

10. Sive Morten

Guys,
    now you should understand why I use futures. Because quoting system is centralized through exchange, You definitely know what price was in any time. But on spot Forex - there are as many quotes as brokers/dealers.
    Although I also do not have DRPO Failure... Just watch today's video

#10 Sive Morten, Jan 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2011