USD/CHF Daily Video, November 02, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Swiss franc has a nice context for weekly B&B trade. But current week will be very tricky, so the decision is up to you - take this trade or not...

technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
please i wish to no the direction of usdchf during the news so that i can follow it up simultaneously.
victorfx@live.com

Hi Victory,
Maybe you should ask your dad, Mr. President should know what kind of move it will be...
Seriously speaking, I do not trade macro data. I suggest you to visit Henry Liu part of FPA Forum...

Hi Sive,

A couple of weeks ago you discussed a potential A-B-C-D-Sell pattern on both the AUDUSD and on the NZDUSD. Do you expect these two potential ell patterns are still valid? It looks as though the original targets are approaching.

Hi Sive,

A couple of weeks ago you discussed a potential A-B-C-D-Sell pattern on both the AUDUSD and on the NZDUSD. Do you expect these two potential ell patterns are still valid? It looks as though the original targets are approaching.

Well, NZD is definitely in play. Concerning AUD, I've told that parity is a target. It has been reached. NZD, is also very close to 77.60 BTW.

3 drive sell

Hello Mr. Sive! Thank you for the great annalissys and wise advice for this week!
Hey guys! Is there a Three Drive Sell pattern on H4 EURUSD?
Good trading to you all!

Thanks

Hey Sive just wanted to say thanks for your insights. I've done alright out of the EUR, CHF AND NZD trades so far, and have learned a lot just watching a few of your videos. So big thanks!!!:)

Back